WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooo...they asked if she asked for help, it was a nice neighborhood with million dollar homes. Le says she had a hard time finding anyone to help. When asked if they found anyone who she asked for help he said no.

Contact is made through Veronica, Julia's attorney. They are available, responsive and cooperating. Mom is not willing to come in for the poly. He says that looks suspicious.

Veronica, the lawyer, says Julia is devastated and in no shape to take a poly.

Small group of 5-7 folks (I couldn't hear the question, but that was the response).

He says the story make one scratch one's head. He leaving a sick child in a car, much less just leaving a 2 y/o in a car anyway, is suspicious.

She said she had difficulty finding anyone to help her.

bbm....riiiiiiiiight

talked to most of apartment residents and none of them can say they have seen sky within the last two weeks

Won't comment on what they found in social media.

Huge apartment complex. Over 200 apartment homes. Compiled a list of everyone who lives there. They have spoken with most.

He does not think there is video available from the gas station.

I wonder if the blanket was missing too?

Hmmm...wrapped in a blanket. See - daughter may not be lying - she did see something in the car, it just may not have been Sky.

It's been weeks or months since daycare has seen kids or mom

we havent been able to find anyone who's seen sky since then..(two weeks ago)

daughter corroborated moms story he was in the car wrapped in a blanket

I wish they would give her a doll and a blanket and ask her to show how he was wrapped. I bet she never actually saw *him*... :(

MOO

No scent outside the car detected by the dogs. No evidence that a non family member has been in the car.

Julia has utilized daycare in the Redmond area. Talked to them all and they all said the same thing...it's been weeks/months since anyone saw the kids.

She drove with investigators on Sunday night re-tracing her route. They still haven't found video evidence of her on that route.

There have been times kids were left alone, she has been honest about it. He will not tell what times and dates. extended periods of times.

There have been times she left the kids alone! He won't elaborate. She's made some "questionable choices in regard to leaving them home alone." "EXTENDED periods of time."

She sent a e-mail to friend that morning to friend and told them he was sick.

She sent an email to a friend that morning saying Sky was sick.

Led a very reclusive lifestyle. Not uncommon for them to not be seen for period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname