WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
And because a mother cleans the floor that her children play on, she is OCD? And so OCD that she does not let the children eat, sleep on the beds, etc? When my kids were crawling I cleaned the floor often, because I knew they would be on it. I am not OCD at all. Not even a little bit. I agree she may have OCD but I am saying that she may not have it as bad as he is claiming she does.

I think JB's father, the one in Ukraine, has been out of the picture for a long time. In the declaration, SM never mentions her father, only her mother. The idea that this father took a 2 year old to Ukraine makes no sense to me at all. I am guessing her father might have been in Ukraine for years and years.

I've spent an hour or so trying to work through this, but this declaration from the father (signed 1/20/11) is quite a read, not sure if it has been posted here, but adds alot to your timeline and perhaps sadly answers many questions.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Decl+of+Solomon+Metalwala.pdf

Sky is born SEPT 2009 according to SM declaration

Sept 09 thru March 10 JB exhibiting OCD behaviors, family not allowed to eat in the house, sleep on the made beds - children are needing to eat with SM at restaurants and JB is telling SM of her dreams of strangling Sky according to SM declaration

Around March 2010 JB is threatening suicide, SM calls police who believe she is a danger - she is cuffed and involuntarily committed for 3 days and diagnosed with a severe form of OCD and then voluntarily admitted (for around a month?) for tests and treatment according to SM declaration

Lots to read in declaration here, but she is ultimately released and trying different meds and allowed visitation with children and begins accusations of abuse against SM and custody battle ensues.

September 28 2010 JB posts on facebook that justice has been served and she is the PRIMARY PARENT for her babies. Shortly after this in November it appears she loses some privileges by agreement to avoid a trial(?).

No Flickr photos are posted between 12/28/09 and 10/15/10, at which time photos are posted of JB feeding the kids and the kids are playing on the beds (perhaps to try to disprove his accusations of what went on while he was in the home).

I sure hope this baby is found today, safe in another country and that the courts and JB's lawyer didn't ultimately fail him.

Wow. . .so incredibly eye opening, huh?

Sadly and eerily prophetic. . .

She can fool these people, she can convince her friends and her attorney that she is perfectly normal, but one day, if she is believed, Julia is going to hurt herself and possibly the children.

:(

And because a mother cleans the floor that her children play on, she is OCD? And so OCD that she does not let the children eat, sleep on the beds, etc? When my kids were crawling I cleaned the floor often, because I knew they would be on it. I am not OCD at all. Not even a little bit. I agree she may have OCD but I am saying that she may not have it as bad as he is claiming she does.

Where is her 2 year old?
:banghead:

What makes it OCD is the official diagnosis of "Severe OCD", the fact she cleaned for six or seven hours. In some of the documents she admitted to much of this. If her OCD was bad enough for lengthy hospital stays, some for months, this is more than worrying about a dirty floor.

Okay, just finished the declaration and all I can say is that it left me feeling very, very sad. SM knew she was dangerous and might even possibly hurt the kids. It seems he tried everything under the sun to be cooperative.

I just don't understand how she got full custody of those kids.

I feel exactly the same way, very sad, after reading the declaration. My heart hurts for SM, M and Sky.
LE knows what is in these documents, which could be why they are treading so softly with Julia. They know she is dangerous and could harm herself.
I imagine SO feels terrible about coming to Julia's defense in the past.

Thank you, chgokim, for posting the declaration.

I think her OCD is the reason she didnt bond with her son, but not the reason she ultimately aided in Skys disappearance. I dont think its as bad NOW as it was at the onset. It raises an eyebrow as to how much she valued his existence compared to his sisters.

I believe SM. He warned everyone something bad could happen, and it did.

I think JB's father, the one in Ukraine, has been out of the picture for a long time. In the declaration, SM never mentions her father, only her mother. The idea that this father took a 2 year old to Ukraine makes no sense to me at all. I am guessing her father might have been in Ukraine for years and years.

There are photos of Julia's Dad at the flicker acct. and Sky was in them. So I doubt the Dad has been gone a long time.

4. I believe the overwhelming majority of spouses married to an abuser would move hell and high water to attempt to limit access of the abuser to the child. Yet JB requested through her attorney that SM regain custody of M rather than the state retain custody.

All JMO

Respectfully snipped. This is what really stands out to me. If there was any truth behind the allegations of SM abusing his daughter, there is NO WAY JB would have requested her child go back to an environment in which she was being abused.

There are photos of Julia's Dad at the flicker acct. and Sky was in them. So I doubt the Dad has been gone a long time.

SM said in his declaration JB for a while lived with her mother (not her parents). I don't know where her father is, but I don't get the impression JB's parents are still together.

What makes this even more heartbreaking is that there were warning signs (Time's Square style) everywhere that were ignored by a plethora of people. :(

I think her OCD is the reason she didnt bond with her son, but not the reason she ultimately aided in Skys disappearance. I dont think its as bad NOW as it was at the onset. It raises an eyebrow as to how much she valued his existence compared to his sisters.

Yes, I am not of the opinion yet that she purposefully did something to him. As prone as she was to leave those kids alone for so long, I think it's highly likely something happened while she was gone--maybe even during the meditation. (Although it would still be her fault, IMO, if that's the case because of the neglect. I'm just saying I'm not sure she set out to hurt him.)

I sure wish she would say more about what she did with the kids while she was gone for so long. No way someone with OCD like hers just lets them run around the apartment for hours. I have to think she either gave them something to make them sleep or locked them up in a bathroom or closet or something.

Respectfully snipped. This is what really stands out to me. If there was any truth behind the allegations of SM abusing his daughter, there is NO WAY JB would have requested her child go back to an environment in which she was being abused.

ITA. She'd be demanding her daughter not be placed with the husband if she believed those abuse stories.

Below are a few of the pictures that I was talking about. They appear to be in the apartment and if you notice there is a chandelier hanging from the ceiling in the first one. I believe this is the open living room/dining room/kitchen area of the apartment. You can notice things in the pictures that show up in each of the photos. The kids apparently slept in the living room on a mattress on the floor which leads me to think that there was no bedroom for them. This is not a hotel IMO.

IMG_1818 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_1811 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
All sizes | IMG_1805 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I want to make it clear that I dont really think grandpa made off with Sky but in my head that is the best possible outcome. I sincerely dont think hes even alive at this point. I think hes near the home and mom did it. But, its not a game of clue so I could be completely off.

ITA. She'd be demanding her daughter not be placed with the husband if she believed those abuse stories.

She knows they aren't true. According to that declaration, he passed a polygraph.

DSC_0139 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

You may all have discussed this already but this photo creeps me out. The caption says "Julia and M" but there is a third person whose head has been replaced by a sun. The dad, erased from her daughter's childhood photos, probably.

That photo speaks volumes, that JB was obviously trying to erase dad from his childrens lives.

I don't have too many photo's of my sons father, but even the photo's I have of us before he was born, I never destroyed. My sons father was ABC (absent by choice) until he turned 4. I saved all the photo's I had so my son would at least know what his father looked like in the event he had chosen to stay absent. Fortunately he didn't and has been consistently active for the last 3 years or so.

That photo speaks volumes, that JB was obviously trying to erase dad from his childrens lives.

I don't have too many photo's of my sons father, but even the photo's I have of us before he was born, I never destroyed. My sons father was ABC (absent by choice) until he turned 4. I saved all the photo's I had so my son would at least know what his father looked like in the event he had chosen to stay absent. Fortunately he didn't and has been consistently active for the last 3 years or so.

Same here Cubby. I split from my ex when my oldest was a month and a half. He saw her up until she was 2 then he poofed because he didn't want to pay the child support. I kept a handful of photos of him for when she asked about him and wanted to see photos of him. She finally did that about 3 years ago. She is now 14. I also have not bad mouthed him to her. I told her that we could not get along and decided we were better off apart. Then his other daughter decided to get in touch with her and spew his lies for him. At that point, I had to tell her the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn