WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would one of you who are local care to weigh in on how the Sammamish is running right now where it runs thru Marymoor? Probably higher right now with yesterday's storm, but is there sufficient depth and flow that there's a chance poor Sky was dumped in it? I have some other things with Marymoor running around in my head right now, but just can't go there.

The fact they started on the east side of the park doesn't suggest they are thinking river, but I'm still curious how it looks right now.

TIA

Does LE think Sky is dead? I have read a little on this story,but not a lot!

I wonder is she's unstable enough that sitting in a jail cell would crack her.

Well it sure the heck didn't crack Casey Anthony and she's as unstable as they come.
I tell ya, I'm just not sure how many unstable people I can continue to not hate. I'm sick of kids being hurt or murdered at the hands of the very people who should love and protect them above all else, their parents. Since there isn't a "mad as he||" smilie, I guess this will have to do. :furious:

Would one of you who are local care to weigh in on how the Sammamish is running right now where it runs thru Marymoor? Probably higher right now with yesterday's storm, but is there sufficient depth and flow that there's a chance poor Sky was dumped in it? I have some other things with Marymoor running around in my head right now, but just can't go there.

The fact they started on the east side of the park doesn't suggest they are thinking river, but I'm still curious how it looks right now.

TIA

In the past I have used the Floodzilla website to check on river levels in the area. But,it seems I am having no success with locating data on the Sammamish River. I will continue to brainstorm. Perhaps someone who lives in Redmond will post.

I am still looking for the river level. This is what I could find. Perhaps that will give us a start to find the information.

The Sammamish River, which links Lake Sammamish with Lake Washington, creates a passage between the lakes for boats as well as for anadromous fish. The Sammamish River Trail runs all the way from Marymoor County Park to Kenmore. The river flows slowly through an urban area that supports beavers, muskrats, and numerous species of nesting birds, including many ducks and geese. It offers nearby access to fine restaurants, shopping areas, two wineries, and a… show*more*»

http://www.trails.com/tcatalog_trail.aspx?trailid=CGW027-021

Does LE think Sky is dead? I have read a little on this story,but not a lot!

LE continues with their twice-daily press conferences to state they are looking for a live Sky, although of course are looking at all alternatives. Prepared for the worst, but hoping for the best.

I would suggest their presence this morning at Marymoor Park is not for an abducted -- or handed off to relative to keep him way from his father -- but sadly a search for a body. Or perhaps other evidence.

Counting minutes to the next PC. "Bellevue Police -- the gift that just keeps on giving."

A dive crew has been called out. Volunteers on horseback.

Well it sure the heck didn't crack Casey Anthony and she's as unstable as they come.
I tell ya, I'm just not sure how many unstable people I can continue to not hate. I'm sick of kids being hurt or murdered at the hands of the very people who should love and protect them above all else, their parents. Since there isn't a "mad as he||" smilie, I guess this will have to do. :furious:

I think JB is in a totally different class of unstable than CA.

Went through 350 tips. From some of the tips and their own police work, that is what led LE to the park.

Reporter said they are not keeping people away from the park.

Two locations of initial focus:

1. Julia's apartment.
2. Where car was left.

Now expanding. 140 agencies being used (a BUNCH).

from the map-I am guessing,she could have walked from her apt to the park..right?
was it ever proven she left the children home the day of the med for 11 hrs?

No specific connection of the park with the family. Expanding the search. Will also expand the 112th street area where the car was left.

Still have not heard from Julia or her lawyer (about the request to sit down to interview). They are confident she is in the area. They have no indications she will leave the area.

Any help they can get with the investigation is appreciated. Appreciate SM's involvement in passing out flyers.

Still focusing on the 2 week period? Yes. Still trying to paint the picture of what lead to him disappearing.

They are getting some answers and they are encouraging. (Yay!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther