Resolved WA - Thurston Co, Nisqually Reservation, WhtFem UP12017, 30-60, light-pigmented skin, Nov'13 - namus removed

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.theolympian.com/2013/11/10/2821174/search-continues-for-dismembered.html

"Sunday’s search was the extension of a search that began Saturday afternoon after a dog returned to its owner in the 13600 block of Peter Kalama Drive on the Nisqually Indian Reservation with the lower portion of a leg with foot.

The lower portion of the human leg that was found on Saturday was partly skeletal, Brady said.

Thurston County Coroner Gary Warnock added that some tissue was attached.

Warnock said Saturday that the leg would be examined for tool marks, such as those created by a handsaw or something electric.
"
Brady said anyone with information is asked to call Thurston County dispatch at 360-704-2740 or Crime Stoppers at 800-222-TIPS

Read more here: http://www.theolympian.com/2013/11/10/2821174/search-continues-for-dismembered.html#storylink=cpy

"The search took place around the 13600 block of Peter Kalama Drive, several miles southeast of Lacey, as well as areas near the Nisqually River, an old fish hatchery and on adjacent roads in the area. The rib cage and pelvis were found near the hatchery.

Age, race and gender still need to be determined, Brady said. The Sheriff’s Office will match that information to any missing persons or runaways, he said.

“There’s enough to hopefully identify the person,” he said"

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/201...parts-found-on-reservation.html#storylink=cpy

EWW! Hope they can figure out who this person is and just as importantly WHO DID THIS?

I watched this on a news report this morning and I was really mad at this guy . Thankfully his wife had some cells working in her head.

I don't understand why he would just rebury . I was upset some news reporter didn't mention anything about how many people come up missing everyday and how many people miss them. That would have been the perfect time to present the issue .

I am really unsettled by this mans actions and have to hope he is the only person in the world to do this but somehow I doubt he would be the only one.

Actually I know of a company that found 2 bodies and rehid them and our Sheriffs office still hasn't went and tried to locate them. An employee turned them in but they had moved the bodies but the guy had picture proving they were there. It makes me so mad.

I know the article said that the sheriff's office was investigating, but with it being on a reservation I am wondering now if it will be federal authorities doing that instead?

I agree; that what he did wasn't quite right but lets remember he is in his 90s and when he mentioned "the pen" it made me realize just how old he really is.
Thank goodness he did that; instead of just throwing it in the trash for pick up.

I watched this on a news report this morning and I was really mad at this guy . Thankfully his wife had some cells working in her head.

I don't understand why he would just rebury . I was upset some news reporter didn't mention anything about how many people come up missing everyday and how many people miss them. That would have been the perfect time to present the issue .

I am really unsettled by this mans actions and have to hope he is the only person in the world to do this but somehow I doubt he would be the only one.

Actually I know of a company that found 2 bodies and rehid them and our Sheriffs office still hasn't went and tried to locate them. An employee turned them in but they had moved the bodies but the guy had picture proving they were there. It makes me so mad.

Get the pics from your friend and call the State Police or FBI if the locals won't do anything. There would be some serious backlash against the company if this is true. Whether it is an old grave, indian burial, or one of the missing someone should take a look. Your tip could possibly put a person to rest, a family at ease, and killer behind bars.

From now on when my dog brings me mice, I'll thank him.

Hope they can make an ID

Made me think of Izzy Keyes

:scared:

Posted in his pacific northwest thread.

Justin Case.

ETA: should we move to UID forum?

Lots of missing in that area unfortunately. Although Nancy is probably the closest. There are also several missing teens from the Spanaway area, including Chris Virdell.

Go to Page 2 of this map to see the most recent missing adults - https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...ll=46.987747,-122.43988&spn=0.691357,1.674042

And this one shows the missing kids up to 19 - https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...l=47.116869,-122.367096&spn=0.689685,1.674042

First missing person that came to mind when I saw this was Ruthie Fawn Kindness, whom I do recall reading that she is half Native American, however there is no known ties of to any reservations to the public, so if this leg bone was hers it would be coincidental. JMO

"The search took place around the 13600 block of Peter Kalama Drive, several miles southeast of Lacey, as well as areas near the Nisqually River, an old fish hatchery and on adjacent roads in the area. The rib cage and pelvis were found near the hatchery.

Age, race and gender still need to be determined, Brady said. The Sheriff’s Office will match that information to any missing persons or runaways, he said.

“There’s enough to hopefully identify the person,” he said"

Read more here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/201...parts-found-on-reservation.html#storylink=cpy

You can tell gender by the shape of the pelvic outlet.

Anyone have any knowledge on decomp and the fact that there was still tissue matter found with the skeleton?

Ruthie Fawn Kindness lived a some what transient lifestyle noted by some sources before she disappeared. Other than Parkland, she had ties to the areas of Auburn, Federal Way, Milton, Puyallup, which some are in different counties than others.

Get the pics from your friend and call the State Police or FBI if the locals won't do anything. There would be some serious backlash against the company if this is true. Whether it is an old grave, indian burial, or one of the missing someone should take a look. Your tip could possibly put a person to rest, a family at ease, and killer behind bars.

The tip was turned in and the Local LE said they would look into it but so far no news.

Seems like alot of people missing in such a short distance arround this find. So it lead to me wondering about serial killers and their area's .

Did he think he murdered the guy? Or someone he knew did? Why was he scared of the pen? He could just be old and suffering from some mental health or age related problems but he didnt appear to me when I watched the report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back