WA WA - Tracy Lewis, 31, Ocean Shores, 9 March 2018

Has anything been said about what she did in San Francisco and Portland?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Joel Moreno (KOMO news)
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1953697821370664&id=128888287184969
Earlier today Ocean Shores police released this surveillance image of Tracy Lewis in a motel lobby as she checked out. This is the last known image of her, because she went missing in what investigators say are suspicious circumstances, though not necessarily foul play.
a8548b166acf6345e310e77969f288a6.jpg

What kind of things constitute suspicious, but not foul play?

I would guess it has to do with her car and all her personal belongings being left behind - but her being missing. I'd consider that rather suspicious.

I don't know... when people go missing because they want to kill themselves, they generally leave all that behind too, but that's always "not suspicious".

What I'm saying is, does that mean they believe it's not voluntary, but they don't think she's been physically harmed or is at risk of physical harm? Because that would be ??? a little unusual?

I don't know... when people go missing because they want to kill themselves, they generally leave all that behind too, but that's always "not suspicious".

What I'm saying is, does that mean they believe it's not voluntary, but they don't think she's been physically harmed or is at risk of physical harm? Because that would be ??? a little unusual?
If the family insists she was not depressed or suicidal and that her behavior is not typical for her, that would also be called „suspicious“, I think.

I know it is typical for information to be inaccurate in these cases (or any news story, really), and it doesn’t really change much in the long run, but this photo is very different from the previous photo released “of her checking out.” It’s the same reception area and a different view, but most importantly she is wearing entirely different clothes.

So, was she wearing a pink striped sweatshirt/jacket when she was last seen, or all black?

Here’s the original photo identified as her checking out. [emoji849]

I have no real point; just sharing a frequent frustration. It’s a sad commentary on the state of the media and their lack of desire for accuracy over expediency.
Could very well be that the first image shows her checking in or asking a question at the reception desk and the other one where she is fully dressed and with her suitcase shows her checking out. The outline of the first image said something like „Surveillance image of *advertiser censored* who got missing after checking out“, so maybe it was my mistake to think it was the check-out. I think we can agree that both images show her at different times and that it‘s the location where she was last spotted at.

Tracy‘s sister added another update saying there‘s no proof Tracy left Ocean Shores and that they are sure she had spent 6 days in Seaside before she came to Ocean Shore.

I couldn‘t find any official updates.

So, did the surveillance footage that captured her heading off down the main drag of Ocean Shores show her with her luggage? If not, then she left her vehicle and all of her clothes and belongings she had brought with her on the trip in the parking lot. Has no means of making any food purchases, changes of clothing, means of communicating with anyone, or place to lay her head at night, etc. This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

That leaves the most likely scenario as having met with someone who did her harm. Or she has joined some sort of a group living community.

Are her parents still getting the 11 p.m. automatic email that says: Goodnight? How is that done? If it comes from a portable laptop or her phone, wouldn't the device have to be charged for the email to continue being sent each night?

Given the note, if all of Tracy’s belongings were left behind, I think the likeliest option is self-harm. I really want her to be taking time for herself, especially in light of the tracking device. But the longer we go without a sighting, the less likely it seems that she’s out there somewhere.

So, did the surveillance footage that captured her heading off down the main drag of Ocean Shores show her with her luggage? If not, then she left her vehicle and all of her clothes and belongings she had brought with her on the trip in the parking lot. Has no means of making any food purchases, changes of clothing, means of communicating with anyone, or place to lay her head at night, etc. This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

That leaves the most likely scenario as having met with someone who did her harm. Or she has joined some sort of a group living community.

Are her parents still getting the 11 p.m. automatic email that says: Goodnight? How is that done? If it comes from a portable laptop or her phone, wouldn't the device have to be charged for the email to continue being sent each night?

No you can schedule things cloud-based. ie it’s not coming from your computer but from a random mail server somewhere.

I fear self-harm more than I do foul play. I think the police meant suspicious in that they fear harm but not at anyone else’s hand, as unusual as calling suicide or feared suicide suspicious is.

Unless she like joined a cult or something ? No evidence of that though

bumping... If Tracy needs help, I hope she is able to get it.

Police: 'It appears she is voluntarily missing' regarding Tracy Ann Lewis of Eden, Utah
http://kutv.com/news/local/police-i...issing-regarding-tracy-ann-lewis-of-eden-utah
(KUTV) -- Police in Ocean Shores, Calif., report missing Eden, Utah woman may not want to be found.

Sgt. David McManus said investigating officers searched the belongings of Tracy Ann Lewis, 31, and found written pages where she described her intent to leave to find a place to cope.

"It appears she is voluntarily missing," McManus told 2News.

[...]

Police say Lewis left her car key in plain sight on the console with a note in the visor that stated: I know you'll want to but please do not look for me.

It is believed Lewis took her wallet and a few other items with her. Her remaining belongings, including a bunch of notebooks, were left inside her vehicle.

Lewis is still being considered as a missing person and is to remain listed on the national database for missing persons but police have ruled out foul play and that she is suicidal.

"It appears she went off on her own and adults can do that if they want to," McManus said.

[...]

Police: 'It appears she is voluntarily missing' regarding Tracy Ann Lewis of Eden, Utah
http://kutv.com/news/local/police-i...issing-regarding-tracy-ann-lewis-of-eden-utah
(KUTV) -- Police in Ocean Shores, Calif., report missing Eden, Utah woman may not want to be found.

Sgt. David McManus said investigating officers searched the belongings of Tracy Ann Lewis, 31, and found written pages where she described her intent to leave to find a place to cope.

"It appears she is voluntarily missing," McManus told 2News.

[...]

Police say Lewis left her car key in plain sight on the console with a note in the visor that stated: I know you'll want to but please do not look for me.

It is believed Lewis took her wallet and a few other items with her. Her remaining belongings, including a bunch of notebooks, were left inside her vehicle.

Lewis is still being considered as a missing person and is to remain listed on the national database for missing persons but police have ruled out foul play and that she is suicidal.

"It appears she went off on her own and adults can do that if they want to," McManus said.

[...]

I hope she’s ok and finds what she is looking for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONF21772
Back