WA WA - Tracy Lewis, 31, Ocean Shores, 9 March 2018

WOW, I was just searching for Tracy's thread here and voila, a new post appeared and the thread was suddenly right there stop my Watched Threads list.

Just thinking about her, hoping she is ok...

ETA: The article CV just posted gives zero indication as to WHY her family allegedly thinks she may be in one of those areas... I'm curious, especially with what was discussed earlier here in re her family...

"The family of a missing Ocean Shores, WA woman says she may be in the Wenatchee or Omak area. 31 year old Tracy Ann Lewis has been missing since March.

She was last seen at the motel where she had been staying, leaving behind her car and all of her belongings. Tracy may also use the name “Rimcey” She is about 5’5″ and about 128 pounds."
Missing Woman May be in Wenatchee Area - NewsRadio 560 KPQ

It does not say why think think that she may be there at all.

OK, hold your breath, buckle up, strap yourself down and brace for the newest news!

Psychic: Missing woman could be in Okanogan County
The Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office recently was notified in an unorthodox manner to be on the lookout for a missing Utah woman.
The parents of Tracy Lewis visited the sheriff’s office June 25 after being told by a psychic medium that their daughter might be in Okanogan County. The Eden, Utah, woman has been missing from the Ocean Shores area since March 9.
Okanogan County Sheriff Frank Rogers said there’s nothing, except the medium’s vision, to indicate Lewis is in the area.

I understand the family's need to find her, but she wants to be left alone. I'm not sure what I'd do in their shoes.
As far as I recall, the parents planted a GPS device in her car. Maybe that‘s the kind of stuff that made her wanting to take a break from them. She got rid of her phone and car and left a note asking to leave her alone. I don‘t think her parents running to the Sheriff’s office with a message from a psychic will make her change her mind, rather the opposite. She clearly asked them to step back and not look for her. Maybe it‘s time to respect her wishes and make it about her, not them?

Its taken a while for me to get caught up on this thread, I am leaning toward voluntary missing. In looking at the post on FB something about the pictures haunt me. I'm not sure what it is exactly, the majority of the photos are all are majority family only. I just wonder if after she disappeared the last time, maybe she feels trapped. If any of you have read the sisters FB post, there is a link or a referral to look at her blog page. It sort of looks like there was some issues that are very odd in this family. Also, there was a news reporter video which is on the search for Tracy and there is a very interesting comment.

I hope she returns home soon, this has been a very long time to voluntarily disappear,

Wow, been awhile since I’ve visited this thread and I open it up and see mention of my hometown. Omak/Okanogan County would definitely be a place she could go and not be found, that area is remote and pretty notorious for people who want to get away from everything and not have a lot of contact with the outside world. Omak doesn’t get news from the west side of the state so unless her disappearance was covered by Spokane news (closest major city to Omak) most people won’t even know about it. She looks like an average woman so she wouldn’t necessarily stand out from others or be noticed if she was in town. In order to get there though she would’ve had to know someone or have some type of transportation, Omak doesn’t have buses, trains or a public airport.

It looks like just catching the bus would have been a good way for her to disappear.
It's easy to ride from Ocean Shores to Aberdeen on Harbor Transit and from there to Olympia/I-5. From there you can go anywhere, even if you only take public transit.

Okay there was a factoid going around on this case and now I'm having trouble locating it: that Tracy did make contact with police at some point, not in Wenatchee but east of The Cascades/in Central WA. I didn't keep the conversation or newsclip at the time, assuming that it was generally known. Anybody know of this advance (possible advance) in the case. It may be that it was a trustworthy-ish conversation via channels on local sirens/scanner pages in Grays Harbor County FB pages, or it may have been in The Olympian or a different source. She is not listed in NamUS and now people want more than that the Ocean Shores PD concluded it was a decision of hers to go missing, which is perfectly legal as an unencumbered adult who might want privacy, or whatever.

Okay there was a factoid going around on this case and now I'm having trouble locating it: that Tracy did make contact with police at some point, not in Wenatchee but east of The Cascades/in Central WA. I didn't keep the conversation or newsclip at the time, assuming that it was generally known. Anybody know of this advance (possible advance) in the case. It may be that it was a trustworthy-ish conversation via channels on local sirens/scanner pages in Grays Harbor County FB pages, or it may have been in The Olympian or a different source. She is not listed in NamUS and now people want more than that the Ocean Shores PD concluded it was a decision of hers to go missing, which is perfectly legal as an unencumbered adult who might want privacy, or whatever.

Are you thinking of this article? Missing Woman May be in Wenatchee Area

"The family of a missing Ocean Shores, WA woman says she may be in the Wenatchee or Omak area. 31 year old Tracy Ann Lewis has been missing since March."

The family spoke to a psychic who believed Tracy was in Wenatchee or Omak, and then some news orgs picked up this as new information provided by the family. If you scroll back in this thread, a few other similar articles were linked.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back