WA - Wheelchair-bound man bludgeoned with tub of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Food fight: Victim bludgeoned with tub of imitation butter. (komonews.com)
SEATTLE -- In an incident that contains all the illegality of regular assault but with 70 percent less saturated fat, a wheelchair-bound man was bludgeoned with a tub of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! last Wednesday in South Lake Union.

According to the Seattle Police Department's report, the victim, who lives in a shelter in the 1800 block of Eastlake Avenue, was confronted by another resident, who accused the victim of having his television turned up too loud.

The suspect repeatedly hit the victim over the head with a 16-ounce tub of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!, according to the report. Officers arrived to find the victim covered in the imitation butter.
---
more at the link

Crazy. The icbinb wouldn't just pour out. He had to be squeezing and hitting and/or smearing it on the victim.

I Can't Believe It's Loud Television! :crazy:

Let's look at the mechanics of this whole thing, for just a minute...

It's not as if ICBINB come's with a handle or anything...it's r-o-u-n-d.....this was the best thing you could grab?? (That sounded bad. I'm glad it wasn't 8" long knife.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back