NC Wadesboro, Wht Fem, UP114419, 20-40, May 2022 (seen when alive)

Nate_Bro

Reaction score
On 8/22/2021, a white female was observed on a trail camera set up in the area for hunters. Still photographs are attached. In February 2022, near where the remains were discovered, a backpack was found by rabbit hunters who removed an undisclosed amount of cash from it and left the backpack in the woods. It was not able to be located after the remains were found.
Clothing
Black bra (Secret Treasures Size 34 C), fragments of panty hose/leggings. Deterioration of fabric prevents color/size determination.

1705552077477.png1705552113018.png

Some maybe's
Amber Rae Johnston
Heather Lynn Tifft
April Michele Reid
Jessica Nicole Stacks
Kaitlynn Abree Ledbetter
Crystal N Pascual-Sandoval
Dana Joyner

Last edited:
Now this is an interesting case. I wonder why it took 2 years to set up a NamUs

I also wonder why she's clothed only in her bra and what appears to be leggings. In addition, the woman is carrying a huge stick but for what?

Last edited:
Some maybe's
Amber Rae Johnston
Heather Lynn Tifft
April Michele Reid
Jessica Nicole Stacks
April Michele Reid seems like a possible match, she apparently (namus info) walks with a cane, and the woman in the picture seems to be using a stick to ‘help’ her walk.

Now this is an interesting case. I wonder why it took 2 years to set up a NamUs

I also wonder why she's clothed only in her bra and what appears to be leggings. In addition, the woman is carrying a huge stick but for what?
Possibly having a mental break down? Also looks to me like she has either lost a lot of weight recently or given birth.

April Michele Reid seems like a possible match, she apparently (namus info) walks with a cane, and the woman in the picture seems to be using a stick to ‘help’ her walk.
Agreed. Her thread

Walks with a cane,
Seen withdrawing cash from ATM,
Person she was last seen with cleared, but said he’d given money for travel,
History of substance abuse,
Thought to be in hiding

@Nate_Bro suggest you call it in.

The first photo on NamUs is time stamped at 1:33 am and the last two are around 4:30. She was either in the area for at least 3 hours or ended up making a loop. Either way the poor woman was completely lost.

From what little we can see of her, it doesn't look like she's carrying the stick and her pants don't look nearly as wet in the 1:30 picture. I wonder if she slipped in the creek and hurt herself in that window.

April has a tattoo on her arm that doesn't show up in these photos. However...I wonder if she had a late 2020 pregnancy. Photo below posted 11/5/2020 on one of her (several) Facebook accounts. IMO the woman in the trail cam pics looks like she recently had a baby.

123846225_121995979701189_4593740916879179702_n.jpg

From the Lenoir City Police department Facebook Page
"To address a number of concerns from the public that we have received recently regarding the unidentified remains of a white female found in Anson County (Wadesboro NC) from 2022, dental records have confirmed that this was not April Michelle Reid (see poster below). We continue to follow up on all investigative leads and ask everyone to continue to pray for the safety and whereabouts of this individual. At this time, April Reid remains missing. Please continue to share any information that you feel would be helpful in our efforts. Thank you."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119-123619.png
    Screenshot_20240119-123619.png
    564.3 KB · Views: 17

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members