Want to Show You Care?

Cher352

Reaction score
Mods pls remove if this is not appropriate.

Want to show you care?

The Orlando Sentinel has a Holiday Family Fund Campaign going to aid with toys, clothing other other services for children in the Orlando area. You can donate on-line or by mail and donations are matched 50%.

Unless you wish to remain anonymous your name will be listed on-line and in the local paper you may also add an "In Honor of" name, where Caylee's name could be placed.

For more info and donations go to:

http://www.orlandosentinel2.com/familyfund/holidaycampaign.html

Mods pls remove if this is not appropriate.

Want to show you care?

The Orlando Sentinel has a Holiday Family Fund Campaign going to aid with toys, clothing other other services for children in the Orlando area. You can donate on-line or by mail and donations are matched 50%.

Unless you wish to remain anonymous your name will be listed on-line and in the local paper you may also add an "In Honor of" name, where Caylee's name could be placed.

For more info and donations go to:

http://www.orlandosentinel2.com/familyfund/holidaycampaign.html
I think this is a great idea. I worked at a shelter for 12 years and I saw so many children who had absolutely nothing for Christmas, but only wanted to be sure their younger brother and sister got something, or that their mother got a present. It just kills you, and they really do appreciate the gifts that they get.

Gracenote
(By the way, we made sure that they got tons of things from Santa, and it was great fun for all of us)

Most newspapers in the country host this type of holiday charity. Typically, information is on the front page of the paper during the holiday season. People can donate locally, and lots of times the charity will accept needed items as well as cash donations. For example, the newspaper may accept a gently used crib for a family in need. Usually, in the front page articles, some needed items for a particular family are listed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back