WARNING:GRAPHIC PHOTOS Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
And from Rudy's DNA found on the cuff we can bet she was wearing it when she was attacked by him. Meredith also never got a chance to finish her laundry sitting in the machine, nor complete a call to her mother. All evidence that she was not attacked hours after she got home.
Right, thank you - it is VERY important to know she was wearing that, and that Hendry is NOT simply "spinning tales"--- and yes, it would in fact appear that she was taken by surprise, quite suddenly. I still believe that the lone wolf theory - especially when one takes into account Guede's history - is the simplest explanation, which accounts for all the facts. My feeling about AK and RS is that there MAY be some truth in all not being well with them, and they may have foolishly given Guede ideas. MAYBE: - this is only intuition and conjecture, and a wish that they are in the position they are in for at least a modicum of logical causes. But it is a HUGE leap to the 3 on 1 attack. :twocents:

I do wish I could understand what makes the footprints conclusive, and how they have ruled out contamination. Were any prints of the other occupants of the house found mixed with blood ( that is to mean, from being already there, imprinted, and then getting "mixed in" with crime scene material)? As far as Otto is concerned: I DO in fact see why it must be infuriating to you that what is deemed a solid prosecution is being questioned and torn apart by so many people. But can you at least concede that because so much of what was originally set forth by the prosecution later dwindled to nothing, that it has made the whole package suspect? Many, many young people in the US, a large number of them young women, are convicted of murder, and no one says that they must really be innocent.

These are bold statements, Otto. On what facts are you basing any of this? Or is it just all your personal opinion? It seems to be a recurring pattern that anyone in the media who criticizes the prosecution's argument is attacked with ad hominem.

I guess you skimmed over the discussion about Hendry, and the graphic photos that were added to refute his nutty ideas.

I guess you skimmed over the discussion about Hendry, and the graphic photos that were added to refute his nutty ideas.
Well, I did not. I said i took them well into account. Just want all the questions cleared up :(

From the judge's report:

Thanks ... should we also conclude that Meredith was murdered immediately after arriving at home because that blue hoodie was on the floor after the murder?

And from Rudy's DNA found on the cuff we can bet she was wearing it when she was attacked by him. Meredith also never got a chance to finish her laundry sitting in the machine, nor complete a call to her mother. All evidence that she was not attacked hours after she got home.

What do you mean she wasn't able to complete a call to her mother? She phoned her mom and got no answer. Are we also assuming that she was going to call again that evening even though her mom was in the hospital?

The blue hoodie was collected on Dec 18. Wouldn't you like to argue that because it was not collected on Nov 2, the DNA from Rudy was a result of contamination ... or ... is it only contamination when it's Raffaele's DNA on the bra clasp?

"The blue-coloured sweatshirt, exhibit [reperto] 171, had been collected as well during the course of the second search, the one carried out on December 18 and the sample collected from one of the cuffs, identified by the letter B, had revealed the genetic profile of the victim and the chromosome Y of Rudy Hermann Guede (page 101 hearing May 22, 2009 statements of Dr. Stefanoni)."

pg 198; Judge's summary

The blue hoodie was collected on Dec 18. Wouldn't you like to argue that because it was not collected on Nov 2, the DNA from Rudy was a result of contamination ... or ... is it only contamination when it's Raffaele's DNA on the bra clasp?

"The blue-coloured sweatshirt, exhibit [reperto] 171, had been collected as well during the course of the second search, the one carried out on December 18 and the sample collected from one of the cuffs, identified by the letter B, had revealed the genetic profile of the victim and the chromosome Y of Rudy Hermann Guede (page 101 hearing May 22, 2009 statements of Dr. Stefanoni)."

pg 198; Judge's summary
Well, it is because Rudy admitted to being there, and because his DNA is found inside poor MK, and because he has a history of unlawful entry, and because he fled to Germany, that one is not very inclined to think of contamination. Amanda lived there, and I thought the Raffaele print came under suspicion???:seeya:

I saw where you argued against Hendry's analysis, but fail to see where you established him as a "nut". I also didn't see you refute anything in particular. Is every one who agrees with his claims also a nut? Why the insulting tone when referring to people in the media you disagree with? Why the paranoia that anyone who comes out in the press against the guilty verdict must be lying about their credentials? It seems irrational and fueled by passion more than logic.

Thanks ... should we also conclude that Meredith was murdered immediately after arriving at home because that blue hoodie was on the floor after the murder?

I've given a few reasons as to why it seems likely that she was attacked upon coming home.

What do you mean she wasn't able to complete a call to her mother? She phoned her mom and got no answer. Are we also assuming that she was going to call again that evening even though her mom was in the hospital?

1. at 20.56 hours on 1.11.07, an attempted call was made towards the family number
(‚home‛) at 441737553564 referable to Meredith Kercher’s mother

The call was one second, hence "incomplete". The judge's conclusion that she was fiddling with her phone, dialing random numbers and immediately hanging up is nonsensical to me. That you're able to establish that she hung up because she got no answer doesn't fit either.

I saw where you argued against Hendry's analysis, but fail to see where you established him as a "nut". I also didn't see you refute anything in particular. Is every one who agrees with his claims also a nut? Why the insulting tone when referring to people in the media you disagree with? Why the paranoia that anyone who comes out in the press against the guilty verdict must be lying about their credentials? It seems irrational and fueled by passion more than logic.
Yes, because he is retired, and old - as we will all be one day - I hardly think this mean he is unbalanced, or that he is a mere mouth-piece for the Knox's. Mignini is a nut in the eye of many because of how he blundered, really seriously blundered, with his theory of the Monster of Florence case---to the point where he was not only indicted but convicted. :(

Well, it is because Rudy admitted to being there, and because his DNA is found inside poor MK, and because he has a history of unlawful entry, and because he fled to Germany, that one is not very inclined to think of contamination. Amanda lived there, and I thought the Raffaele print came under suspicion???:seeya:

I'm afraid we can't have it both ways. Either those forensic analsyts and crime scene experts (real ones, not retired accident theorists in other countries) were bumbling fools that contaminated all the evidence or they were professionals that did their jobs correctly. It has long been argued that the DNA on the bra clasp could only be a result of contamination because it was not collected during the first collection of evidence. The blue hoodie was not collected during the first collection of evidence so therefore, by the same logic, any DNA results must be a result of contamination.

If we are to argue that DNA on the blue hoodie, even though it was collected weeks later, is valid because of additional evidence, then it can also be argued that the DNA on the bra clasp is valid because of other evidence.

So you missed the photo of the blood spatter with the meaningless arrows?

The call was one second, hence "incomplete". The judge's conclusion that she was fiddling with her phone, dialing random numbers and immediately hanging up is nonsensical to me. That you're able to establish that she hung up because she got no answer doesn't fit either.
This is why when Hendry has us envision her, sitting on the bed, her jacket still on, dialing her Mom, and looking up in confusion and surprise at Rudy's entrance , it is so believable, and perhaps it is true that RG did not flush the toilet, as he did not want Meredith, whom he had just heard arrive home early, to hear?

I've given a few reasons as to why it seems likely that she was attacked upon coming home.

Perhaps you have. That's nice.

Dempsey places the murder later in the evening, as does the court.

pg 198; Judge's summary

Rudy's lawyers didn't argue contamination so why would I or anybody else?

This is a straw man you're making. I don't think you'll be able to find any posts of mine where I said the reason the bra clasp was contaminated because it was collected 6 weeks later. There are several dubious circumstances surrounding that clasp, least of which is the newest revelation of how it was basically rendered useless by ILE for additional testing. Intentional? Maybe not. More incompetence? Surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59