Was Burke Involved ? # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be justice for Jonbenet?

Justice, in my opinion, for JB would to have the person who took her life in such a heinous manner held responsible for it. Whether that would be Burke (I don't care if he was only 9 nearly 10) or whoever is responsible. A six year old girl shouldn't be murdered and then no one is held accountable for that. Her killer has walked for the last 20 years. It is not fair. She deserves justice. I highly doubt that this case will ever be 'officially' solved unless a major breakthrough happens.

Justice, in my opinion, for JB would to have the person who took her life in such a heinous manner held responsible for it. Whether that would be Burke (I don't care if he was only 9 nearly 10) or whoever is responsible. A six year old girl shouldn't be murdered and then no one is held accountable for that. Her killer has walked for the last 20 years. It is not fair. She deserves justice. I highly doubt that this case will ever be 'officially' solved unless a major breakthrough happens.

So if Burke did it, and most agree, that if he had ANY involvement, it was accidental. So we should take this 29yr old man with no issues prior or after and put him in prison?

A few things popped in my mind in regards to this. Many serial killers hide behind a family or girlfriend and also hold down jobs quite easily. They have to blend in otherwise they couldn't continue their murders. Also keep in mind that all serial killers were children at one point. Just because he hasn't been caught doesn't mean he hasn't committed other crimes. Burke does have a lot of the criteria for being a psychopath.
I haven't got a link to it yet, still looking but a few posters have said he also sexually assaulted a younger girl when he was 12. If any of the long term sleuths know of this or can validate this I would be so appreciative!
MOO

I understand what you are saying but there is no proof of any of this. Nothing. I can't imagine being nine and this going on in my family. And it follows you for the rest of your life. I would feel awful for any 9yr old in this situation even if they had something to do with it or not.

Regardless, Burke seems fine and this is the best outcome we could ever hope for

So if Burke did it, and most agree, that if he had ANY involvement, it was accidental. So we should take this 29yr old man with no issues prior or after and put him in prison?
Damn right he should have to be treated and locked away. It's my belief he actually meant to kill her now that I have read so much in regards to his behavior and the videos of him as a kid and as an adult. I don't care if he had a prior conviction or this was his first. I highly doubt it has or will be his last either. The first time he blows his lid he will kill again. He seems to be rage and jealousy driven. It's probably a great thing he works from home honestly.
MOO

Damn right he should have to be treated and locked away. It's my belief he actually meant to kill her now that I have read so much in regards to his behavior and the videos of him as a kid and as an adult. I don't care if he had a prior conviction or this was his first. I highly doubt it has or will be his last either. The first time he blows his lid he will kill again. He seems to be rage and jealousy driven. It's probably a great thing he works from home honestly.
MOO

Isn't the point of prison, especially for children, rehabilitation? After 20 years, still predicting he will murder? This makes me sad.

He's never going to prison for this crime. He was 4 weeks too young to be charged.

But we don't know for sure anything was accidental.

I think at this point an admission and explanation of what happened 20 years ago would be about all that really could be expected. But that would allow the case to be closed and people close to the family to get closure. Surely JBR had some friends that would like to see closure. Possibly JR could end up with a charge and a plea bargain in the process. BR is as immune now as he was then as far I can tell.

Which brings up a question I've been wondering about... Were there ever any rumors of a deal/immunity offered to PR/JR? Since the law wouldn't have allowed BR to be prosecuted, and apparently the DA was adverse to bringing charges on the parents, maybe an immunity deal in exchange for the truth would've ended all of this and been a decent compromise. In fact it still could be.

Assuming the parents' only role in the coverup was basically the RN and what they told police then I'd think a tearful apology in the early days of the investigation and admission they feared they'd lose both children because of this 'mistake of a young boy who didn't know what he was doing' (or accident or however they'd spin it) would've been accepted in a lot of circles. Blame it on love and panic.

I understand what you are saying but there is no proof of any of this. Nothing. I can't imagine being nine and this going on in my family. And it follows you for the rest of your life. I would feel awful for any 9yr old in this situation even if they had something to do with it or not.

Regardless, Burke seems fine and this is the best outcome we could ever hope for
I honestly do not think he is fine though. I think he has some severe issues that should be addressed. I do feel it had to have been hell living with PR then also in a dysfunctional family. It's not always what's being said that matters. It's what is not said that tells the truth. I think he's been protected by daddy all these years. When daddy passes that might be his breaking point.

Isn't the point of prison, especially for children, rehabilitation? After 20 years, still predicting he will murder? This makes me sad.
It makes me sad too. But if his psychological issues aren't addressed, he will have a high chance of repeating the behavior. He hasn't had any rehab and that is my main issue. He could be a bomb waiting to detonate.

It makes me sad too. But if his psychological issues aren't addressed, he will have a high chance of repeating the behavior. He hasn't had any rehab and that is my main issue. He could be a bomb waiting to detonate.

After twenty years? We don't put people in prison for what they "might" do. And none of us have any idea what rehab he has had or hasn't had.

Maybe he has had rehab/sessions/meds?
Maybe that was part of the coverup plan: Protect him from the legal system and public scrutiny, and then get him the help he needs.

After twenty years? We don't put people in prison for what they "might" do. And none of us have any idea what rehab he has had or hasn't had.
I'm not saying put him away for something he MIGHT do. I'm saying that I still think he should have received some sort f punishment for what he did, if he did it.
I am sure most people realize now that kids are maturing so much younger now. Girls get their periods earlier too. Boys in turn probably become more aware of their bodies and curious about the opposite sex. All hormones. So I feel like the law needs to be changed.

Maybe he has had rehab/sessions/meds?
Maybe that was part of the coverup plan: Protect him from the legal system and public scrutiny, and then get him the help he needs.
I seriously pray that this has happened. He needed help.

I'm not saying put him away for something he MIGHT do. I'm saying that I still think he should have received some sort f punishment for what he did, if he did it.
I am sure most people realize now that kids are maturing so much younger now. Girls get their periods earlier too. Boys in turn probably become more aware of their bodies and curious about the opposite sex. All hormones. So I feel like the law needs to be changed.

If Burke did it, then he received punishment. One way or another, he received punishment. And now in this present day is the BEST outcome any of us could ever hope for

Those are child fingernails on her neck (JB's).

They are hemorrhages. Or do you think the ME can't tell the difference between a scratch from the surface of the skin and a hemorrhage? Just asking.

If one believes BDI, (or have settled on any one theory/one perp on any case) there are hundreds of aspects to case and theory that a websleuther should feel free and welcome to discuss. Even after trial. Or even if there is no hope for trial.

That is the point of the forum.

Even if BDI, an adult or adults covered at least some of it up and staged. Eventuallly, it might be proven. JonBenet had horrible things done to her corpse after death, during the time lay dying, and the initial injury. I have always thought that both kids were neglected after reading what former nannies and housekeepers had to say. Neither one got any attention unless performing, and it's horrible that people with a billion dollar company didn't teach a child to wipe, keep a close watch on that, and didn't have a big supply of extra new underwear instead of a child having to wear stained underwear. JonBenet even had to live with vaginitis and attempts made to make her pose for pics while sick with fever and chicken pox. I really don't get why authorities nowadays don't think that she did it and forced Burke to help her stage.. She also didn't seem to know age appropriate things for kids.

Why did JB leave fingernail marks around her neck fighting the strangulation if Burke already hit her in the head and killed her first?

She didn't. Those were petechial hemorrhages, not scratches.
The duct tape that was used on JB, the Ramsey's didn't own

How do you know?

and she was sexually abused in the basement something Patsy or Burke couldn't have done.

It was staging. And yes, they could have done it.

And HI-TEC shoeprints in the basement linked to no one in the family.

Actually, they were matched to Burke back in 2002.

There is is an entry point, there is an exit point, there's shoeprints, foreign DNA, we have sexual assault, violent strangulation that was done by a self made garrote that Burke certainly couldn't have created and neither could Patsy or John then choke her while she's alive just to "stage" it. Stage what? That would've been murder at that point and these parents have no violent past or domestic violence to show that they could have done this.

So what? And I'm completely serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members