Was Burke Involved? # 4

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Tricia, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andreww

andreww Former Member

No kidding, the kid obviously felt protected by the parents. Being separated from them was probably terrifying. We do know that he wasn't feeling broken hearted during the car ride or at the White's though.

2. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Well-Known Member

I dare you to provide the source where Burke says "I used the flashlight to sneak downstairs".

3. andreww

andreww Former Member

Dr phill interview.

4. andreww

andreww Former Member

Actually I may have remembered that wrong. He did not deny that he used the flashlight.

5. icedtea4me

Lie. Burke did not say "I used the flashlight to sneak downstairs" during the Dr Phil interview.

6. icedtea4me

Oh, I see. So, Burke's not allowed to be upset when he hears that his sister is missing.

7. andreww

andreww Former Member

I never said that. That would be a natural reaction. But the officer does not specify the reason for the tears, it could very well have been because he was being separated from the safety of his parents. There is no mention of tears from FW when he drove Burke to his home, so I would say that the tears could very well have been due to fear of consequences to himself.

8. icedtea4me

No, it doesn't make her innocent. (I know this may be hard for you to believe, but not every mother who kills or has a hand in killing their child is going to behave like Casey Anthony.)

9. icedtea4me

When did Fleet ever say anything about Burke's behavior in the car?

10. OliviaG1996

OliviaG1996 Member

And not every almost ten year old who kills another child is going to act like Mary Bell...

11. andreww

andreww Former Member

I believe it was from one of his radio interviews.

12. flourish

flourish Now With 30% More Emo

Deleted as pointless.

13. andreww

andreww Former Member

From my post above...

We all know this interview was conducted under the watchful eye of Lin Wood and that the questions would have all been pre approved. So ask yourself why Burke didn't answer "No" when asked if he used the flashlight? In my opinion Wood senses tough times ahead and is simply adding more confusion to the pot. The parents have already gone on record about that flashlight, but that doesn't change the fact that its sitting right there. It gives them an "out" if needed. Same thing with the pineapple. He doesn't say he got it out, but he doesn't say he didn't either.

Bottom line, that flashlight was huge news weeks after the murder. If Burke had used it, even innocently, he would have remembered it. To say "I don't remember" is exactly how his parents played the game isn't it? Nobody in that family EVER gives a definitive answer.

14. icedtea4me

From /u/Fr_Brown:

Where in JonBenet's room were the feces-smeared pajama bottoms "thought to belong to Burke" found? If they were in plain sight, is there a crime scene photograph of them? Were they collected?
    Was the "feces-smeared candy box" collected? If not, do you know why not?

permalink embed

[–]jameskolar 17 points 1 year ago

It is my recollection that the pj bottoms were on the floor but I didn’t see that they or the box of candy were collected. It was an odd observation noted by investigators, but I don’t think they grasped the significance of those items at the time. Interviews were still being conducted with family employees and friends during and well after the completion of the execution of the search warrants.

permalink embed parent

https://www.reddit.com/r/Unresolved...ief_marshall_james_kolar_ama/#bottom-comments

15. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Way overdue for a new Burke thread.

Please continue your discussion of Was Burke Involved # 5 RIGHT HERE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.