Was Burke Involved? # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen it mentioned a lot that Burke may be autistic/aspergers. To me he seems bipolar or something similar. They can get into a rage with super human strength. Has anyone confirmed/denied this?

But he hasn't, and he knows it. The strategy is and has always been deflect and leave reasonable doubt.

The GJ voted to indict his parents for covering up for a Murder and reckless endangerment of JonBenet - and that can only mean that they didn't protect her from Burke. Now 20 years later, we can all see how the cat got his tongue when a bowel of pineapples was put in front of his face. And CBS calls him out as the killer of his sister. He had a get out of jail free card because he was a couple of weeks shy of being old enough to be criminally charged and now, thanks to CBS and his sorry performance on Dr. Phil, most people believe he killed his sister. It doesn't only matter if he cares, it also matters that many of the rest of us care.

Remember John Andrew saying twice that the murderer deserved "forgiveness?" A reporter asked him what should the murderer receive and he said "forgiveness." The reporter asked him again and he repeated only, "forgiveness."

I didn't know that, he didn't think some punishment was deserved also?

Who would go on national TV and describe their mother who was frantically looking for her missing daughter as: "going psycho"? A person with some very serious mental issues, that's who.

Strange. Didn't he also say that JonBenet flaunted at the pageants? That is a very creepy word to use about a six year old child. I haven't seen anyone talking about it.

Very odd word choice. But, he is odd, so. . .

Flaunt - to show off proudly or defiantly.

I think most of us would not use that word about a 6 year old because it has a negative connotation. am not sure that JBR was exhibiting pride or even knew what 'pride" was at 6.

Pride - 1) an overhigh opinion of oneself; haughtiness, arrogance; 2) dignity and self-respect; 3) satisfaction in something done, owned, etc.

I really don'r think he meant to say that JBR had an overhigh opinion of herself, was haughty or arrogant. Flaunt was just not the right word to use.

If BDI, I wonder what was the breaking point for him that he decided to bash her over the head or in some theories to preplan the entire murder?

Here are a few examples of children who murder:

"Robert Thompson and Jon Venables: Robert Thompson and Jon Venables were both 10 years old when they abducted and killed two-year-old James Bulger in 1993. The young boys snatched the toddler from a shopping mall while his mother was inside a store, and took him on a 2.5-mile walk across Liverpool. The boys were seen walking by approximately 38 people, but many assumed he was their younger brother. Venables and Thompson took Bulger to a railway line where they tortured and brutally attacked the toddler. Bulger suffered multiple skull fractures from blows to the head, and was sexually abused by the two older boys. After the beatings, they left Bulger’s lifeless body across the railway tracks so that his body would be cut in half. Police were able to pin Venables and Thompson because of video images that captured Bulger’s abduction from the mall. DNA testing matched the blood found on the boys’ shoes to Bulger. Thompson and Venables were arrested and controversially tried and convicted in an adult court. They were both found guilty of murder and sentenced to custody until the age of 18."

"Mary Bell
: In 1968, 11-year-old Mary Bell was convicted of killing two young boys, 4-year-old Martin Brown and 3-year-old Brian Howe. Bell strangled Martin Brown and left his lifeless body in an abandoned house in Newcastle, England. Two weeks later, she and her 13-year-old friend Norma Bell (no relation) strangled Brian Howe, carved the letter M into his stomach with scissors and disposed of his body on waste ground. Howe’s hair had been cut and his genitals were mutilated. The girls were tried and convicted of manslaughter, but Norma was acquitted. Bell received life in detention, but only served 12 years before she was released and given lifelong anonymity."

"8-Year-Old Boy Kills Father and Friend
: In 2008, an 8-year-old boy, whose name was not released, was arrested and charged with shooting and killing his father and his father’s friend in their St. Johns, Arizona home. The young boy confessed to shooting both men with a .22 caliber rifle, but police felt something bigger caused the boy to commit such a premeditated murder. The boy also kept a tally of spankings he received from his father, but there was not enough evidence to support the possibility of abuse. He was originally charged with two counts of first-degree murder, but the charges for his father’s death were dropped by his plea deal. Two years later, the 10-year-old was sentenced to a residential treatment facility and intensive probation until 18 years of age."

"9-Year-Old Girl Kills Playmate
: In 2005, a 9-year-old girl, whose name wasn’t released, was responsible for stabbing 11-year-old Queen Washington during a fight over a ball. They were playing at the 9-year-old’s home in Brooklyn during a Memorial Day barbeque, and when her mother stepped out of the house, the fight ensued. When the mother returned, the 9-year-old had stabbed Washington in the chest with a steak knife. She collapsed in the hallway and was pronounced dead at the hospital. The killer is likely the youngest person in New York City to commit a murder. The girl was charged with manslaughter and the case will go to family court because she is younger than 14."

Source link:
http://www.criminaljusticedegreesguide.com/features/10-youngest-murderers-in-history.html

I followed the 8 yr old double murderer from Arizona - the kid was a psychopath - watching his police interview, he was cool
As a cucumber, had his alibi and lies well prepared. The murders were brutal, cold, calculated and premeditated. His name was released.
His interview reminds me of Burke's first recorded video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've seen no evidence that Burke is any more than a bright guy, albeit in a very limited way. One does not need to be a genius to get a degree in computer science and be a software engineer. Bright does not mean prodigy. Do you know more about Burke than what we saw on Dr. Phil? If anything, I think "bright" might be too generous given what he said on that show.

He may be highly intelligent- doesn't mean he has a conscience, empathy or the self awareness to know what he lacks.

I think that when they discovered what happened JBR was already dead. I also think that image was very important to Patsy. There is no doubt in my mind that she would have protected Burke from being labeled a child murderer, because even if he wasn't named at the time, people would be able to put two and two together. I think that they staged the kidnapping and the crime scene to make it look as though an intruder did it to save their son. They had already lost their daughter JBR, so they needed to do damage control within the family.

Hiding the body away from the house would have been very risky. There would be a chance that neighbors would see them leaving, or that someone would notice something. Also putting a cadaver in the car would have been incredibly hard to erase. Cadaver dogs would have been able to pick up the scent of the dead body.

I don't doubt the Ramsey's loved their children, but I doubt it was in a normal healthy way.
I think covering up what happened was about protecting Burke as much as it was about protecting the image Patsy projected. Image was EVERYTHING to Patsy.
Going on @CNN in the days after the Murder, planning to wear her BIG diamonds & mink? Before talking to police?
That's beyond the scope of any sort of normal.

^^^ Oh how I wish Pricilla would have let her...

I can just picture Patsy- drugged up and dressed like Cruella DeVille- telling people to 'hold their babies closer'.

We do not. But I will say in my experience, is the kids with "issues" even with LD's tend to be highly highly intelligent....and often in more abstract ways. They do not often excell in school however.

ThinkHard: Pure speculation, since the D.A. granted that island of privacy regarding Burke's medical records, (another one of those ah-ha makes sense now things) but what type of meds - if any - do you think Burke MIGHT have been on?

The GJ voted to indict his parents for covering up for a Murder and reckless endangerment of JonBenet - and that can only mean that they didn't protect her from Burke. Now 20 years later, we can all see how the cat got his tongue when a bowel of pineapples was put in front of his face. And CBS calls him out as the killer of his sister. He had a get out of jail free card because he was a couple of weeks shy of being old enough to be criminally charged and now, thanks to CBS and his sorry performance on Dr. Phil, most people believe he killed his sister. It doesn't only matter if he cares, it also matters that many of the rest of us care.

I'm not well versed -or versed at all- in legal terms and interpreting all that, but couldn't it also mean that the GJ didn't know which parent was primarily responsible so both were charged? I always assumed it was something like that. Until I came around to BDI.

Strange. Didn't he also say that JonBenet flaunted at the pageants? That is a very creepy word to use about a six year old child. I haven't seen anyone talking about it.

I know the comment you're referencing, and I too found it disturbing. I don't have his exact words, but he basically said she participated in these pageants where she got up on stage and "flaunted" herself. It sounded like victim blaming.

I'm new here and don't know if I can start a new discussion, but this was posted on a JBR Facebook page I follow. Click on link to see photo of headstone. Creepy!! I'm sure some of you awesome sleuthers have already discovered this, but WOW!!
"Does anyone know if the person on this head stone had any connection to the Ramseys at all? It seems a bit odd for their loved one to have paid to have that put on the head stone if it were not true.Birth: Jun. 19, 1943
Medicine Lodge
Barber County
Kansas, USA
Death: Nov. 11, 2007
Wichita
Sedgwick County
Kansas, USA
Son of Clair Chester and Helen Lcille (Covey) Arnold.

Burial:
Highland Cemetery
Medicine Lodge
Barber County
Kansas, USA
Created by: The Old Genealogist
Record added: Nov 01, 2009
Find A Grave Memorial# 43791251
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1414150185266997?view=permalink&id=1428113277204021

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

to lighten the mood a bit, today I was talking to a friend who is currently going through some tough times - to some extent due to him being just a bit 'eccentric' (he believes in a lot of conspiracy theories, like the Illuminati control the world, and aliens have infiltrated the US Government - and I don't mean illegal aliens) combined with some bad luck. I mentioned that I had been binge-reading a fascinating website and watched a compelling documentary on the JonBenet Ramsey case. He casually said "you know who killed her right?" and I'm thinking to myself "I can't wait to hear this ...". He then says "it's obvious the brother did it, he was jealous of her". Well, well, well - this from a guy who hasn't had any exposure to the case in 20 years. Maybe this case really is a "there's less than meets the eye" rather than the better-known "there's more than meet the eye".

Not sure if anyone else thought this odd, but Dr. Phil brought up the question of whether Patsy was sad, knowing her death was inevitable, and she that wouldn't live to know who killed JonBenet. Burke said that her sadness was more in knowing that she wouldn't live to see him through college. (paraphrasing)

That sounded to me as if solving the case wasn't that important to Patsy, or that Burke was the more important one, or both!

Not sure if anyone else thought this odd, but Dr. Phil brought up the question of whether Patsy was sad, knowing her death was inevitable, and she that wouldn't live to know who killed JonBenet. Burke said that her sadness was more in knowing that she wouldn't live to see him through college. (paraphrasing)

That sounded to me as if solving the case wasn't that important to Patsy, or that Burke was the more important one, or both!

I think that's what Burke wants to believe and that may not be what Patsy was really thinking.

MOO

Where did Chief Kolar suggest that Burke did it all? He knows what the parents did to help cover the crime, and he knows that Patsy wrote the RN. It is a few posters here on WS who have been thinking out loud that maybe Burke wrote the ransom novella, but I think that's just conjecture. What else do we have to talk about, now that we all pretty much recognize what really happened?

With all do respect, I don't think he "knows" anything, I think he believes that is what happened very strongly. But I don't think anyone KNOWS the whole story, or the exact point characters entered the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305