Was Kyron Going to Visit His Biomom the Weekend of His Disappearance?

More than likely they're on a different visitation schedule over the summer, also. I know my weekends with my ex get all screwed up around the end of school because we're scheduling them to go for a couple weeks. We'll often skip one of his weekends if it falls the week before school lets out since they're going to be coming up for 2 weeks the following week.

It's good to remember that what works for one family doesn't necessarily work for others. In general, there's a visitation schedule which apparently works well for these folks and since we don't know the routine, it's hard to figure out where they were in the cycle.

I haven't seen any reports which state definitively that Kyron was going to his mom's.

Could we please PLEASE not get into calling people 'bio mom' and 'bio dad'? How about using their first names? They've been named in public. Just sets off my teeth a little, and I know no one means anything bad by it, but I get this sneering voice that echoes from my TV-in-my-head-that-sounds-like-a-TV-crime-entertainer and well....

I know what you're saying, debs, but I'm afraid we can't make a rule like that. We need to distinguish among the four parents we're referring to, and some people prefer not to use names of family members and loved ones.

Anyone who would prefer to use initials or first names is welcome to do so.

Thanks,
BeanE
Mod

I remember reading, within the first few days, that SM had called BM sometime during the afternoon to tell her to "start driving". There was some
discussion as to why would she call her, since she couldn't yet know that Kyron was missing. After mulling it over for a while, I realized that they were probably in the custom of meeting half way on those weekends. And I have searched for the reference, using various search terms ('start driving', etc). I would love to provide a link, but I can't find one! I don't think I have read anywhere but here and in MSM. Does anyone else remember this?

(Moved this post from another thread)

I know what you're saying, debs, but I'm afraid we can't make a rule like that. We need to distinguish among the four parents we're referring to, and some people prefer not to use names of family members and loved ones.

Anyone who would prefer to use initials or first names is welcome to do so.

Thanks,
BeanE
Mod

Then could you come over and tune out that voice? :)

I remember reading, within the first few days, that SM had called BM sometime during the afternoon to tell her to "start driving". There was some
discussion as to why would she call her, since she couldn't yet know that Kyron was missing. After mulling it over for a while, I realized that they were probably in the custom of meeting half way on those weekends. And I have searched for the reference, using various search terms ('start driving', etc). I would love to provide a link, but I can't find one! I don't think I have read anywhere but here and in MSM. Does anyone else remember this?

I did a search on "start driving" and the only hits I got were your posts asking about this and people saying this was starting to drive them up a wall LOL.

Is there another way it was phrased and we can search it?

I did a search on "start driving" and the only hits I got were your posts asking about this and people saying this was starting to drive them up a wall LOL.

Is there another way it was phrased and we can search it?

I've checked drive, call, telephone, etc, mainly on the first couple of threads, but no success. I am not wont to look or read on other blogs, boards, comments, and the like, so I can't imagine where it might be. However, I don't think it really means anything...but, there have also been some comments that the BM was on her way on Saturday, rather than Friday. If that were so, then there might be some meaning. GAAAAAAA!

I remember there was some gossip that SM called Desiree and everyone was speculating on why SM would of already called her to get there and how Desiree got there so early. Your theory would explain it.

Could we please PLEASE not get into calling people 'bio mom' and 'bio dad'? How about using their first names? They've been named in public. Just sets off my teeth a little, and I know no one means anything bad by it, but I get this sneering voice that echoes from my TV-in-my-head-that-sounds-like-a-TV-crime-entertainer and well....

I do not like to use their names as their names show up on any search engine from these threads.

I've checked drive, call, telephone, etc, mainly on the first couple of threads, but no success. I am not wont to look or read on other blogs, boards, comments, and the like, so I can't imagine where it might be. However, I don't think it really means anything...but, there have also been some comments that the BM was on her way on Saturday, rather than Friday. If that were so, then there might be some meaning. GAAAAAAA!

It was a rumor.

I thought he was going camping with his step-brother that weekend????

Wow! Are you saying that was the plan for Kyrons weekend?

I am very interested in this statement because it fits into one of my theories....

Where did you hear this from?

Why not just call them Mom and Step Mom, because that is exactly what it is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bruce shark
Back