Was the carpet removed from Lisa's room?

They just don't go on TV and spar with Defense teams. If they disputed everything the DT said that was spin or just incorrect, it would start to sound petty and not very professional - then it would really be tried in the court of public opinion. Deann has asked them to confirm or deny certain things and they will not.

Why wouldn't they correct the DT on their assertion that there are three credible witnesses/sightings of Lisa. I think they've probably figured out who all three are but they are under no obligation to call the DT on it. LE has never put out a plea for the public to come forward if they know who the blob is. They likely know.

Same old story, different missing baby.[/QUOTE]

BBM

Yes, sadly we go down this road again.

Well, let's try what I did above.

Cyndy Short spins the story that the carpet came from the shed (remember she wasn't there.. . she doesn't know anymore than you and I know.

LE Counters with the carpet came from. . .eh. . pick one. . .DB's bedroom.

Defense comes with since DB was drinking that night, she forgot to tell us that she went to SB's house. She doesn't know if some SODDI snuck in at 7:50pm. . cause she wasn't really on the stoop! :what:

Blech. . .problem for LE

Now if LE keeps their mouth shut and doesn't say that the carpet came from the bedroom. . then the defense doesn't explain it with some "new" revelation. Their story is that the carpet came from the shed.

MOO. .. and all that.

Why would LE have to say the carpet came from a specific room to counter the spin from Cyndy?

When LE stays quite about this, it makes me believe it's true.

I can't believe that LE is so inept, to let the potential jury believe it to be factual when they knew it to be false.

[/B]

BBM

LE may be looking for them to do that but dollars to donuts they never will. If they are responsible they would be scared out of their wits to do that. Of course, just my opinion.

There was a case a while back where a woman called police and said she had been hit in the head by someone when her car was out of gas or something - anyway, they found her baby dead on the side of the road. Seemed to everyone they had her dead to rights, but they waited months to arrest her - do you know which case I am talking about? It was a very interesting case, but I can't remember the names.

Why would LE have to say the carpet came from a specific room to counter the spin from Cyndy?

When LE stays quite about this, it makes me believe it's true.

I can't believe that LE is so inept, to let the potential jury believe it to be factual when they knew it to be false.

BBM1

I find that pretty offensive. I would bet my last pay check that LE has had this case solved since early on. They KNOW what happened. Now it is just a matter of naming the perp and putting together a strong enough case to get a conviction.

LE doesn't have to worry about a jury pool. If the jury follows instructions and the law, they should base their decision on the evidence that is presented in court. Only the defense team is worried about a jury pool. .. and especially if their clients are guilty, because they wouldn't want it to come down to the evidence in court, would they?

LE doesn't owe anybody an explanation. They don't have to tell any of us ANYTHING. They can save it all for the judge and jury. They are going to conduct their investigation on their own terms. They have more resources than anybody else. They know more than any of us. Why on gawd's green earth would LE feel inclined to try anything in the court of public opinion?

I didn't realize this thread was about their attitude, I thought it was about where the carpet came from? I'm calling it a night.

Cyndy Short doesn't have a clue where the carpet came from, because she wasn't there. LE doesn't have to tell us where the carpet came from and I believe they won't until there is a trial.

Nite.:D

They have already been caught in many lies. . like DB saw BL at 10:30pm. .. like it was a "normal" night where DB fed, bathed changed and put Lisa to bed. She has changed all of that. . .the spin is that she is NOW coming clean. She has nothing to hide.

My response to that is that a parent who's baby is missing and has nothing to hide, doesn't change their story. They tell the truth the first time. . .and they keep telling it however many times they need to. They are on the steps of the police station everyday saying. .. help me find my baby. .. this is what I know. Have you learned anything new? I lay awake at night knowing that there must be something else I have forgotten.

An innocent parent NEVER says I have already told you everything.. . NEVER!!!! They are laying awake at night racking their brains trying to come up with anything new they can remember. There surely must be something they have overlooked. It's NEVER over. EVER.

MOO

:goodpost:

BBM

Thank you, my thoughts exactly!!

BBM1

I find that pretty offensive. I would bet my last pay check that LE has had this case solved since early on. They KNOW what happened. Now it is just a matter of naming the perp and putting together a strong enough case to get a conviction.

LE doesn't have to worry about a jury pool. If the jury follows instructions and the law, they should base their decision on the evidence that is presented in court. Only the defense team is worried about a jury pool. .. and especially if their clients are guilty, because they wouldn't want it to come down to the evidence in court, would they?

LE doesn't owe anybody an explanation. They don't have to tell any of us ANYTHING. They can save it all for the judge and jury. They are going to conduct their investigation on their own terms. They have more resources than anybody else. They know more than any of us. Why on gawd's green earth would LE feel inclined to try anything in the court of public opinion?
I apologize for posting something that you find offensive. That was not my intention. I would like to respond to some of your thoughts but perhaps later would be better as I don't care to have a conflict with you.

You better believe JI and Db know where that carpet came from. .. just like they knew about whether that dog hit was valid or not. ;)

The question is what is their "story: to justify it.

We know with the dog hit, they changed their timeline. What does that tell you? If they were innocent and thought the dog hit was invalid. . they wouldn't have changed the timeline. . but they did. They know the hit is valid. :D

DB has told anyone that will listen that she thinks the child is still alive. Therefore, to the public, she has dismissed the dog hit. She obviously does not attribute the dog hit to BL because the dog hit is not proof of a dead BL.

The search was conducted Wednesday and police left with several items, including a large portion of carpet.

has anyone seen this reported before? first i've read of it...

http://news.yahoo.com/baby-lisa-irwin-surveillance-footage-mystery-man-115216718.html

I've inquired as to whether YAHOO is acceptable MSM here except with the one (name eludes me) reporter. I haven' seen that info in any other MSM so I'm discounting it altogether until verified by a reliable source :)

Link?

I certainly don't remember that. Not saying you are not right. But it really means very little. . the carpet still could have came from inside the house.. . .from the house. . .to the shed. . .to the driveway. Unless LE or the FBI that was investigating that day, leak that it was never inside the house, than it could have still come from inside the house.

it was live coverage. (no link)

I remember it as well.

I've inquired as to whether YAHOO is acceptable MSM here except with the one (name eludes me) reporter. I haven' seen that info in any other MSM so I'm discounting it altogether until verified by a reliable source :)

the article was posted on yahoo but the byline is gma (good morning america)..

it appears to be okay

Do they want to find their baby or not?

An innocent parent would be horrified by a cadaver dog hit. It would imply their precious child is dead. Their attitude isn't. . .well prove it.

I can guarantee you, if my child was stolen out of their crib in the middle of the night and LE told me they got a cadaver dog hit in my house. I would be afraid to be there. I would be a mess. I would probably not even fathom how I could possibly go on. My reaction wouldn't be to say. .did you verify that with another dog?

IMO if the dog hit was in my room by my bed, knowing I did not kill my child, I wouldn't believe in the hit..period.

Mind you, it could also be that I know I killed my child and laid her there but let them prove it.

Is there MSM of the dog handler who worked the HRD dog addressing the carpet issue somewhere, and I missed it?

My opinion about the rug or carpet is ..if the rug or carpet was inside the home,...why would LE roll it up, carry it outside, unroll it, then vacuum it, collect fibers, or cut a piece of it???
They could have done all of that inside the home, much easier. Why go through all of that?
Therefore I have to believe that the carpet came from the shed.

Even MSM can be unreliable and full of mistakes. Yahoo! News is the same as AOL news or Google news, they post what's already out there in the MSM. There are opinion pages on the Yahoo! site, but on these you will see "Opinion News" at the top of the web page.

I think Yahoo is heavily affiliated with ABC - and we know how fair and balanced they can be lol

My opinion about the rug or carpet is ..if the rug or carpet was inside the home,...why would LE roll it up, carry it outside, unroll it, then vacuum it, collect fibers, or cut a piece of it???
They could have done all of that inside the home, much easier. Why go through all of that?
Therefore I have to believe that the carpet came from the shed.

I would think they needed more light than was inside her room. I also feel it could have been an intimidation tactic, wanting to instill fear in DB or JI, or both. Fact is, they moved everything around in Lisa's room and then someone moved everything back. The only reason to take apart and move the chest of drawers would have been to move the carpet, why else?

IMO if the dog hit was in my room by my bed, knowing I did not kill my child, I wouldn't believe in the hit..period.

Mind you, it could also be that I know I killed my child and laid her there but let them prove it.

It wouldn't cross your mind that you (claim), you were so drunk and passed out you didn't hear anything, and therefore may not have heard someone come in your room with Lisa, maybe laying her on the filthy floor to get something from the diaper bag/purse there on the floor? Maybe to look around for any other cell phones there might be.

In fact, DB did not want to associate her room with any of this. I doubt all three phones were on the counter, but she had to make it seem that way so there'd be no excuse for the alleged abductor to enter her room, and therefore, she heard nothing.

All JMO

Do they want to find their baby or not?

An innocent parent would be horrified by a cadaver dog hit. It would imply their precious child is dead. Their attitude isn't. . .well prove it.

I can guarantee you, if my child was stolen out of their crib in the middle of the night and LE told me they got a cadaver dog hit in my house. I would be afraid to be there. I would be a mess. I would probably not even fathom how I could possibly go on. My reaction wouldn't be to say. .did you verify that with another dog?

BEM: Great point. What else would you NOT do if you're baby girl had been abducted in the middle of the night and you heard nothing and you don't know anyone that might have done it?

Go on national TV, showing off your boys - unafraid the abductor, possibly KILLER that is still out there and may come after them, thinking they might know something
Sit on your bum for five months surfing the Internet, crying about what's being said?
Talk to a local PI off the record, not asking him to help, just trying to set the record straight with MORE lies
Have family tell the PI to go away, they don't need his help
Stop talking to LE after 4 days
Sit submissively by while the (ahem), NY Investigator does absolutely nothing but perpetuate spin in the media - the NY PI who didn't even enter your home until 27 days after your precious baby vanished
Say you're going on Dr. Phil to talk about new leads, and then refuse to talk about new leads when asked -- on the show
Lie to LE about the timeline
Refuse to let two possible witnesses talk to LE, the boys
Alienate vigil organizers instead of praying with them - yeah, I know, the one was getting angry at DB, but why? Because of all of the above!

What would you do?

Talk to LE, separate, together, standing on your head while chewing gum -- whatever it takes
Plead for the public to help every chance you get
Fire the NY PI
Demand more physical searches
Something, anything

You're so right Hambrig, I wouldn't call LE liars, I'd be beside myself with fear and grief.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back