Was the carpet removed from Lisa's room?

Ok I watched again, the clear plastic totes that were in Lisa's crib in some of the pictures, are stacked under the window, which is what is making that weird color. I thought for a while that they had cut part of the wall out and patched it, but it's the totes stacked there.

Did you watch the video where he is walking? I don't clearly see the trim between his legs further down at all.

I agree there is no trim to be seen. It would be clear down by his feet, not at his crotch.

I do not disagree that it's possible they took the carpet from Lisa's room.

But the filings would still be public and I am sure reporters have went to district (Clay County) court and federal court (downtown KC) to find out. They have not found any to our knowledge.

http://multimedia.journalism.berkeley.edu/tutorials/police-records/search-warrants/

Another site for search and seizure requirements

http://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/frcrmp/rule_41

Would they even look for it? The first warrant was not sealed. It took us, what, four months to figure out there might be a second federal warrant.

Some here were eluding to a second search warrant being given, the 17 hour search and the evidence receipt was the last one MSM covered. Had there been another search we would have heard about it, and media trucks would have been blasting it on the airwaves as they did the one we do know about, was my point. I should have said "another search warrant" sorry, my bad. :blushing:

Not a second search. . .a second search warrant. . . .same day, different agency.

Yes, Wild Bill went through the house and didn't allow taping. Not sure what your point is? He wouldn't have come running out of the house screaming the carpet is missing.

The DT mentions nothing about what was taken from Lisa's room. CS stands by the crib, the shot is waist high, and she talks about what a sham the search was. That in itself makes no sense to me - what were we supposed to be seeing with her to tell us it was a sham?

Let me try to explain, if DT did an investigation of their own, things would be moved again. Simple enough.

Did LE allow cameras to report their movements in the house? NO. Why would the DT not do the same. I've never heard of any investigators invite MSM in to film an investigation. so now I'm not sure what your point is. :waitasec:

This is the only image I could find quickly. This is when they had the carpet on the drive and doing "something" to it. They then were shown taking it back around to the back. They got it from "somewhere" in the back also. IF they took it from one of the bedrooms, one would think they would have brought it out through the front door. IF they took it from the bedroom and brought it out through the back it would mean they maneuvered that roll of carpet throughout the entire house, down all of the stairs to the basement, maneuvered through the basement and then out when all they had to do is bring it straight out of the front door and only have to manage the 2-3 steps of the stoop.
58fabd55-0d55-479f-b63c-9c5545172334_400.jpg

And how are we to know who moved the items? It could have been any one of the media also - like sound and camera crews for more clearance or just plain nosiness. We don't know who moved anything around or when.

Right, we don't know. So why were they moved and set up that way?

This is the only image I could find quickly. This is when they had the carpet on the drive and doing "something" to it. They then were shown taking it back around to the back. They got it from "somewhere" in the back also. IF they took it from one of the bedrooms, one would think they would have brought it out through the front door. IF they took it from the bedroom and brought it out through the back it would mean they maneuvered that roll of carpet throughout the entire house, down all of the stairs to the basement, maneuvered through the basement and then out when all they had to do is bring it straight out of the front door and only have to manage the 2-3 steps of the stoop.
58fabd55-0d55-479f-b63c-9c5545172334_400.jpg

Why couldn't they take it out the back door that leads out the computer room onto the deck? Isn't that the door closest to Lisa's room? I'm still a little fuzzy on the layout of the house.

Let me try to explain, if DT did an investigation of their own, things would be moved again. Simple enough.

Did LE allow cameras to report their movements in the house? NO. Why would the DT not do the same. I've never heard of any investigators invite MSM in to film an investigation. so now I'm not sure what your point is. :waitasec:

As far as I know, the DT does not have an investigator.

BEM: I didn't have a point, I was answering your question.

I've watched this video until my eyes are crossed - and I am telling you, the carpet was removed, and here's proof.

Look very closely at the 1:32 - 1:34 point of the video in the middle of this page.

You will see CLEARLY that the chest of drawers are sitting on bare floor. There is black tape on the corner under the leg.

picture.php

I'm really not trying to argue with you, b/c I really think it's quite likely that the carpet was taken from her room. But the camera is just not down low enough in that picture. It's the wall behind the totes where that black tape is, behind the dresser.

They didn't just walk around with it. They brought it to the drive and we could see them doing something to it, like vacuuming it maybe, then they rolled it back up and took it to the back. Maybe Nina can rescue this with a media link if it is available. I can't find it as it might have just been live and not broadcast during the regular newstime.

Maybe they cut part of it out and re-laid it? They were there 17 hours, plenty of time to do that. Wasn't it the DT, CS maybe, who said the carpet came from the shed? Seriously, who keeps a roll of carpet in their shed. You save what's good and toss the rest. People replace carpet for a reason, it's nasty.

Not a second search. . .a second search warrant. . . .same day, different agency.
Again, the filing would be public even if the warrant itself was sealed. The media would have been all over this just as they were for the original warrant filing. My above post and link state that ALL search warrant filings are public information no matter which agency.

I'm really not trying to argue with you, b/c I really think it's quite likely that the carpet was taken from her room. But the camera is just not down low enough in that picture. It's the wall behind the totes where that black tape is, behind the dresser.

The picture is just telling you where to look, at which point to pause the video. Please, watch the video.

Maybe they cut part of it out and re-laid it? They were there 17 hours, plenty of time to do that. Wasn't it the DT, CS maybe, who said the carpet came from the shed? Seriously, who keeps a roll of carpet in their shed. You save what's good and toss the rest. People replace carpet for a reason, it's nasty.
Who said the carpet was ever used? That is assuming there. He redid his entire living room after he moved in. I could very well assume it was still good and he saved it. It was obviously not cut apart as it was a very large piece. All of the bedrooms are very small and it would not be a large roll if cut apart. Lisa's room is probably only about 8 x 10 ft or so. The littlest bedroom, as hers was, in these houses are tiny!

The picture is just telling you where to look, at which point to pause the video. Please, watch the video.

I watched the video several times, there are no shots of the floor at all in that video. The closest it comes is when he gets over to the crib and you can see him lift his foot up to step over something and you can see the bottom of his pant leg/top of his sock. There is no floor shown in that video.

I do not think that proves that no carpet was taken, it just is what it is, it would be nice to have a video that included images of the floor, and maybe there is one, but that video just doesn't show the floor, it seemed almost intentional in zooming to avoid showing the floor in her room, yet it is show in most other rooms of the house.

We have 2 rolls of new, unused carpet. One in the garage, and one still in the house b/c we haven't hauled it out to the garage. We had new carpet laid, they charged us for everything they brought, they asked if we wanted to keep the extra. Since we had already paid for it, we figured we should keep it, you never know when it might come in handy.

Who said the carpet was ever used? That is assuming there. He redid his entire living room after he moved in. I could very well assume it was still good and he saved it. It was obviously not cut apart as it was a very large piece. All of the bedrooms are very small and it would not be a large roll if cut apart. Lisa's room is probably only about 8 x 10 ft or so. The littlest bedroom, as hers was, in these houses are tiny!

You could be right, THAT carpet could have been from the parent's bedroom. It's never made sense to me why there was no tack-strip at the doorway where Cindy was picking the carpet up to show it had not been removed.

Just not sure, but I am sure the carpet under the chest of drawers and the bed was either cut out or removed.

You could be right, THAT carpet could have been from the parent's bedroom. It's never made sense to me why there was no tack-strip at the doorway where Cindy was picking the carpet up to show it had not been removed.

Just not sure, but I am sure the carpet under the chest of drawers and the bed was either cut out or removed.
But again, how would it make sense for them to bring it out from around back when that mean they maneuvered it through the entire house, down the basement steps, through the basement and out to the front? If they took it from any of the bedrooms it would make much more sense for them to take it out the front door and only have to go through the living room and down about 2-3 steps. It was shown that they brought it up the drive from the back then they took it back around to the back.

I watched the video several times, there are no shots of the floor at all in that video. The closest it comes is when he gets over to the crib and you can see him lift his foot up to step over something and you can see the bottom of his pant leg/top of his sock. There is no floor shown in that video.

I do not think that proves that no carpet was taken, it just is what it is, it would be nice to have a video that included images of the floor, and maybe there is one, but that video just doesn't show the floor, it seemed almost intentional in zooming to avoid showing the floor in her room, yet it is show in most other rooms of the house.

I honestly don't know how you are not seeing that the dresser/night stand is on the floor - it goes by quickly in the video, so here's another screen shot. There's a strip of tape beneath the foot of the dresser.

picture.php

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn
Back