Watching the show

Web of Death on Hulu. I just finished the episode about Abraham Shakespeare.
Who can I ask a question about this case?

Sleuth?

I want to know why no one else was ever implicated in his murder or disposing of a corpse? She could not have moved that 6'4" man by herself?!

Who can I ask a question about this case?

Sleuth?

I want to know why no one else was ever implicated in his murder or disposing of a corpse? She could not have moved that 6'4" man by herself?!
I am new here also. I saw the same episode. I also live in Florida. Like you, I believe there were additional people involved. Unless she had already dug the hole and asked him to take a look inside, she would have needed assistance to move the body. When you are a lottery winner, everyone knows you and wants to be associated with you. I think a review of cell phone records could lead to another arrest or maybe even another body. Especially, if she wanted to keep that person quiet.

Welcome new members! Websleuths has an intentionally strict set of rules to follow when posting. Please review them HERE as we all agreed to them when we joined. If your post violates the Terms of Service, it is subject to removal, as are any replies that quote/can be linked back to a violating post.

There is an open thread for the Abraham Shakespeare case. Click below to join the discussion:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back