Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a TD Visa card, so checked my recent statements. There are a number of relevant dates. First the statement date - this includes all transactions posted between the previous statement date and the current one. On my April statement, in every case the posting date was between 1 and 5 days after the transaction date. There are no times of transactions.

Yeah. I am pretty sure that both Visa and Pizza Pizza would have a record of the exact time of transaction (though Visa doesn't include that detail in the statement). Maybe the court does have that info in the agreed statement of facts and we just haven't heard it, or maybe they don't and the Crown are relying on the date of the charge together with MM's testimony to be enough to show that DM left his credit card as an alibi that night.

Adam Carter‏Verified account @AdamCarterCBC 3m3 minutes ago
This is where the cylinder gap would be. #Millard

Dfqp7nBW0AArUEy.jpg

This is all very interesting. I think this witness will be able to hold his own once Pillay begins to cross and I would think Pillay really needs to try and discredit this witness. I wonder if the Defence will call their own witness to try and dispute all this information.

To me, this is big stuff - proving that WM could not have physically made the shot that killed him. Add to that the fact that DM lied and was in the area of Maple Gate at a time he claimed he was somewhere else, which just happens to be time that WM died.

Have we seen what was in the evidence given by the former Housekeeper?

Slowly but surely, it's all beginning to fall into place. MOO

6degrees. I would agree with your observations for a person who passes slowly over a period is days who has not been eating or drinking normally. However, in a sudden passing of a well hydrated body it is likely that some fluids are expelled. That’s been my experience anyway. I do agree vomit would not normally be expelled.

Hi Yendys;
I won't belabour this too much but a person being "well hydrated" is only a reflection of intravascular volume. A person can easily be dehydrated but yet have gut, bowel and bladder contents. Additionally, I have seen people die suddenly by cardiac death, trauma, respiratory arrest and many other acute scenarios and maintain my position. Whether somebody dies in a manner like WM "instantly" or by an acute, sub-acute or other manner of death, there is the physiologic slowling of processes that precede death. Of note, I did say in my initial answer it was not "normal"....there are always those that lie outside the parameters of normal.

The reconstructionist's findings suggest this scenario:

DM went to his father's bedside, standing perhaps closer to head of bed, w the gun in his L hand as DM's left handed.
DM extends his L arm with gun in L hand, presses gun right up against eye or puts gun very close to WM eye. Then fires.
But DM fires gun w gun oriented to the LEFT on a 45 degree angle. That would feel ok to DM's lefthandedness perhaps.
But if he wanted it to look like his father had fired the shot -- the gun should have been fired on a 45 degree angle to the RIGHT.
That's why the cylinder gap and top strap GSR patterns seem upside down to this expert.
45 degree angle to the Right would match more closely the deceased holding the gun and firing.
DM probably figured: My dad is left handed. His left arm is extended. The gun has dropped below this extended left arm. Et voila -- the "perfect crime".

The absence of GSR on the left hand -- fits WM never having fired the gun himself. But GSR on his Right hand? The one tucked under the pillow? Is that from how DM fired the gun? Or did DM "manipulate" the death scene to make it look more like a father sleeping scenario and then seized by money grief and woes -- did suddenly reach for gun and kill himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark