We the Jury! Deliberations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woe - My husband thinks he might walk too. And neither of us are happy about that because we live just on the edge of Bolingbrook in another town - but we frequently shop in Bolingbrook and I would HATE to be walking into the grocery store and see Drew there......Gives me the heebie jeebies.

I'm concerned for that last girl he was dating. She left him the day AFTER he was arrested. If he gets released, she needs to move to the Sahara Desert! :eek:hoh:

:moo:

Absolutely!!!! Unfortunately, our PopTart jury was not allowed to hear it all! :banghead: (This is my 1st time on verdict watch with you wonderful sleuthers...It's soooo helpful to be part of you instead of feeling so alone!!) Still playing catch up!

The dried blood alone on her face was enough for me.
Guilty

I'm concerned for that last girl he was dating. She left him the day AFTER he was arrested. If he gets released, she needs to move to the Sahara Desert! :eek:hoh:

:moo:

Worse was the jailhouse penpal to whom he wrote those creepy letters about LOYALTY and could he trust her with his "whole heart". :puke:

The dried blood alone on her face was enough for me.
Guilty

I first started covering this case when Stacy went missing. That dried blood on KS face sealed the deal for me.

Oh duh!! I remember you! :blushing:

yea, I didn't post much if at all during that case, but I followed every post from day one until the 'wrong decision'.

Day one meaning Caylee was missing post.

BBM. Orange jumpsuits indicating our positive thoughts that DP is going back to :jail:

Hmmmm...

As in Orange u glad he was found guilty, perhaps? I would like to see him in Lavender for Life or Behind Bars Brown. Or Prison Pink. Or Sixty-year Silver. Or Guilty Gray.

Jeanine Pirro ‏@JudgeJeanine
Jury #drewpeterson asks for testimony of harry smith neil shore kathleens letter to states atty re fear. Prediction THIS WILL BE A GUILTY

I first started covering this case when Stacy went missing. That dried blood on KS face sealed the deal for me.

Guys like DP just make me want to vomit....

I've seen my share of them and have even steered my sisters away from a few.

Can't stand guys like DP.

What do you guys think about the jurors not asking for pathology info yet?

Either they all agreed it was Murder. Or as it was just discussed on IS that the Jurors are working backwards.

:bricks: :please:

Schori was Stacy's pastor. She told him Drew killed Kathy and she caught him washing women clothing that was not hers in the middle night the night of the murder. Smith was Kathy's divorce lawyer. Two days before Stacy went "missing" she called him asking if she could get more money out of a divorce with Drew if she told what she knew about Drew killing Kathy. HTH

The good news is that the jury is asking questions and asking for that specific information about the hearsay testimony by Kathleen and Stacy.

I'm wondering if, after selecting a foreman, they didn't go around the table and ask if anyone believed Kathleens's death was an accident and they all agreed it was murder. Now, they are trying to decide if Drew did it based on that testimony they asked for.

Speaker on IS said that perhaps they are working in reverse. I don't know if I agree, but it wouldn't make sense to me. If they decided it was an accident, they wouldn't have to go further.

Just listening to the defense atty. on IS spinning how these questions could be good for Drew. Defense attorneys have to live in a mirror-image parallel universe to do their job.

They do. I guess it could be they're questioning Stacey's version but still... even if she was after money, I don't think she'd go to two different people and basically have the exact same story. But I think the fact that they're asking for HS/NS is not a good sign. They wouldn't be asking if they believed DP's story. Of course they could be debating Stacy's credibility or what have you to but I don't think it's good.

Could this possibly mean DP is wanting to enter a compromise with PT, now?
Maybe the tension is getting to be too much and he's getting uneasy.:please::please:

What do you guys think about the jurors not asking for pathology info yet?

I think it was too confusing. It was basically dueling experts. I think they looked at her bruised body, the awkward way her body was curled up in the tub and will use their common sense that she didn't fall backwards, hit her head, not displace anything at also,then miraculously flip into a face down position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain