We the Jury! Deliberations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was rude not to share with everyone so:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346866630.334183.jpg

And if your nerves need calming:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346866653.170597.jpg

While we wait...

Also Harry Smith's testimony is critical. I think we might have a verdict by tonight.

I'm thinking tonight or tomarrow.
This isn't a difficult case, especially with a guy like Drew being the perp.
I think it's a no brainer.

Thank you Mama-cita! I have In Session on and they aren't deliberating yet. Just ready to give instructions. Wonder why? Are we on some sort of delay because of the time change? 7:37am here.

questions were asked by the jury.

oh, sorry...I thought un meant something else.

I so hope they have decided murder
Do you think they will consider the boys going back and forth as a way for him
To get into that house?

There were many ways for DP gain entry if he wanted to. I am not sure if they will consider the boys as an option as they would have testified they let him in.

What's Mr. Shelby making for lunch. I'm hungry.

He's at work. I'm sure he's having an old salad or something lol.

Come over here to my house...we'll have wine and leftover pizza. :rocker:

Thank you Mama-cita! I have In Session on and they aren't deliberating yet. Just ready to give instructions. Wonder why? Are we on some sort of delay because of the time change? 7:37am here.

I'm not sure Plumeria, because I don't have IS but I am guessing they probably schedule their programming for local timing? Jury went to deliberate at 10:35 EST (9:35 CST). HTH!

I'm thinking tonight or tomarrow.
This isn't a difficult case, especially with a guy like Drew being the perp.
I think it's a no brainer.

I think if they would have let everything in they should have let in, I think the jury would have taken 3 minutes.

Some obvious things that are going on.

1) The jury does not buy this was an accident as the defense claims. They know it was a murder.

2) They are now trying to place DP in the house. It is going to come down to SP and Schori's testiomy and whether or not they find it credible.

If number 2 is credible, it is a guilty verdict, IMO.

I agree and I also think that this also shows that the jury is thinking about Stacy and I think that looks bad for ole Drew.

I am so glued to my computer and TV today.

I believe that the medical evidence was very easy to understand. Bruises all over, a slip and fall in a 40" garden tub and landing as she did. No concussion (according to Dr. Case) and no reason to lose consciousness. The laceration was made by a blunt instrument, not the curved wall on the side of the tub. No blood in or around the tub diluted by water.

I'm shorter than Kathleen, but when I get into my garden tub (50" x 33") I sit on the edge and move my legs over one at a time. I did slip one time while cleaning it (I have to sit in it to clean it!. Bumped my head and just got a bit of a bump on my head.

Some obvious things that are going on.

1) The jury does not buy this was an accident as the defense claims. They know it was a murder.

2) They are now trying to place DP in the house. It is going to come down to SP and Schori's testiomy and whether or not they find it credible.

If number 2 is credible, it is a guilty verdict, IMO.

Yes because the blood that was on Kathleen only proves she didn't drown by slipping under the bath water - so not an accident as DT claims.

Then they have to link the non accident to DP.

I get what others have posted now (slow here) when they say the jury must have already dismissed the accident theory.

Hmmmm...

As in Orange u glad he was found guilty, perhaps? I would like to see him in Lavender for Life or Behind Bars Brown. Or Prison Pink. Or Sixty-year Silver. Or Guilty Gray.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: BBM. That sounds good. Don't want him in any color I like.

Yes because the blood that was on Kathleen only proves she didn't drown by slipping under the bath water - so not an accident as DT claims.

Then they have to link the non accident to DP.

I get what others have posted now (slow here) when they say the jury must have already dismissed the accident theory.

yep, now their trying to link good old DP and that should be easy.

I don't get the lawyers on TV saying it's hard to link him.

To me it's really easy.

I hope the jurors focus in on that too because it wasn't emphasized too much iirc. If Kathleen was laying dead as she was found with water covering her whole self, then water slowly drained from the tub, how could she have ended up with dried blood on her face? That water would have washed it away as it flowed out of her body - it wouldn't cling to her face. By the time the water drained, which would take several hours at least, she'd be done bleeding.

The PT should have done a thorough exhibit along these lines to drill home this point imo.

ITA....I wish they would have emphasized that much more along with the fact that there was no ring in the tub. If the water had blood in it , seems as though
It would have left signs.

I don't think the jury should spend so much time thinking about how he could get into Kathleens house. They just have to remember the incident where he came in in his SWAT gear and a knife. I'm sure she kept her doors locked when she was home. He did it then and he could have done it again.

ITA....I wish they would have emphasized that much more along with the fact that there was no ring in the tub. If the water had blood in it , seems as though
It would have left signs.

I'm thinking the PT just thought that was common sense, the dried blood.

Who has dried blood on their face if they drowned? I mean really.

I hope the jurors focus in on that too because it wasn't emphasized too much iirc. If Kathleen was laying dead as she was found with water covering her whole self, then water slowly drained from the tub, how could she have ended up with dried blood on her face? That water would have washed it away as it flowed out of her body - it wouldn't cling to her face. By the time the water drained, which would take several hours at least, she'd be done bleeding.

The PT should have done a thorough exhibit along these lines to drill home this point imo.

I agree. I believe they said she had 14 different injuries on her body, front and back. How on earth does someone get bruises on that many places by falling in the tub? She would have had to bounce around. And then to land in a fetal position?? NO, don't buy it.
I'm not going to look for a verdict today, possibly by tomorrow. But I hope they're taking their time and going over everything.
I heard one pundit say it sounds like the jury is making this about Stacy and it's not supposed to be about her, it's about Kathleen. IDK, maybe they are working backwards or just trying to give Stacy's statements through HS and the pastor some credibility.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

yep, now their trying to link good old DP and that should be easy.

I don't get the lawyers on TV saying it's hard to link him.

To me it's really easy.

The lawyers on TV are being paid to keep the viewers entertained. Its more interesting if there's some suspense worked up about the verdict.

I don't think the jury should spend so much time thinking about how he could get into Kathleens house. They just have to remember the incident where he came in in his SWAT gear and a knife. I'm sure she kept her doors locked when she was home. He did it then and he could have done it again.

bingo and the bolt on the bedroom door and the threatening DP did to Kathy on the steps.

Yeah, I'm sure they believe Kathy pulled up her top and showed her 'you know what' to DP and stated she wanted him back. No chance they believe that story.

That makes no sense at all.

Also Harry Smith's testimony is critical. I think we might have a verdict by tonight.

I am boarding a plane for Chicago. 1 1/2 hr flight from minneapolis. I am hoping for a guilty verdict when we land in Chicago, and I will celebrate in the airport during our layover there. Good plan................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria