Webcam Link to Anthony's Home, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her poor neighbors. Cindy - get some help for you and her.

these darn house web cams are always stuck! The one on the house hasn't changed in forever.

Btw, they showed that new home video, and I got tears in my eyes when Caylee leaned over to give KC a kiss on the cheek. What sickened me is that KC seemed to pull away because she didn't want to get icing on her cheek. What a poor excuse . . .

She is going to an interview now.......jesus this pisses me off bad people

I see she took time to make sure her shirt was tied in a knot on back. We know casey hates loose clothing. Hadda look good even walking out of jail.

They have a car behind her following as well the helicopters. Appears to be heading back to house.

Asking if its reckless driving or just normal breaking the law!!

Why isn't TonE there to comfort her?? She was so concerned about getting his freaking number, where is he now??

It's a good thing I wasn't following behind them... it would take everything I had to NOT just ram that Durango right on Casey's side. Blahhhh!!!!

What the hell! Nice driving there with the dang vehicle stopped practically in the middle of an intersection! What the heck, do they want someone to hit them?

Crying out loud...

Private donor is probably Georgey, goodbye donation money

She can't be wearing tight clothing......take her back for violating her clothing restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mishelita9306