Websleuths-Murt-Justice4Caylee and people in the park Helped feed the Dive Team.

A Big thanks To all who helped LP and fed the divers, you guys are awsome!!

Thank you Windy!

Big ((((hugs)))) from Washington state :)

A Big thanks To all who helped LP and fed the divers, you guys are awsome!!
Ditto!! Another big round of applause to everyone who worked to volunteer time, efforts, and money towards finding Caylee!!! My hat is off to you all! Hugs~

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks to all the volunteers, divers, WS, LP, Murt and anyone helping to find dear little Caylee or any missing person they may find in the searches. God bless you from PA.

Thanks Windchime for your very accurate description wasn't there but was 'in Murt's truck' with about 2,000 others and thought it was a very orderly dive. I agree the only disruptions were by the A's and KF group otherwise very orderly. I was waving to you LOL so good to see you. I don't think TM should have said what he did about LP in public, LP never dissed TM. Even if LP search does not turn up anything to me it just a process of elimination and I feel they are getting closer.

I totally agree! :clap:
I was one of the ones "in Murt's truck" as well. I think everyone that was there (with a few exceptions: The Anthony's and the guy from KidFinders) all have the best intentions. We all have fell in love with Caylee and just want this precious baby to come home so she can have a proper burial. It's pretty sad that TOTAL strangers care about her more than her own family.
LP is out there looking for Caylee. That is more than I can say for many others connected in this case. Luckily I don't live in Florida or I am sure I would be in the hospital with exhaustion because I would be out there everyday searching for this precious child. That's what she deserves. That's what any child deserves! jmo

God bless you WindChime!

Thank you for saying exactly what I believe - that "LP is a good man with a caring heart"!!

It helps that we've met him in person on TV enough to have discerned his character to be honest and his heart to be true to his cause!

Thank you Leonard for enduring the slings and arrows! You are our hero!

Go forth knowing our prayers are with you!

Thank you for being there. I'm too far away to help but I so appreciate your efforts. You all should be commended for your selflessness. God bless you for giving your time and resources. I don't know if Caylee will ever be found but it won't be because no one tried.

Thank you from MI and from everyone that wanted to be there but couldn't be. My fiancee and I wanted to go and search seeing as how we have experience and a 4 wheel drive Dodge. But with two special needs kids we weren't comfortable leaving them here and we were less comfortable taking them, there was just no way. I know that I truly do appreciate you being the one that reports what actually happened. Thanks to much.

Thank you for the corroboration Windchime. I was one of Murt's Roof Riders and was waving at you. Also can see into Lenny's soul nuff said. Good man much maligned.

Now they are saying he is banned from diving in park?

Can they not go in by another route? He is so close.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you, everyone. I am so glad to hear about this instead of negativity about LP. This search at BP wouldn't be going on without him and at least he is doing something.

I just wanted to thank all of you at WS and especially Windchime and her husband who really helped me to marshall the food for the divers and bounty hunters. The generosity of murt's followers, ws and justice4caylee forum followers was tremendous. we will be back in january when Leonard returns for the next dive. Thanks again Windchime!

Dearest WC

I was right there with you all day long. I realize that this entire case has brought out the best and the worst among us. You are one of the good guys. So is Murt. Volunteers are very special people. Thanks for being there for all of us who could not.

All the Best

From Tennessee

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled