***Websleuths Radio Podcast Exclusive Interview with Carrie Kain***

HEY EVERYONE,
WE NEED YOUR HELP! IT'S FREE AND TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
CLICK HERE AND SUBSCRIBE TO THE WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k
We are past the halfway mark. We need 1000 subscribers before we can go live with something called "Smart Chat". Using Smart Chat to broadcast live will help Websleuths continue to operate.
Right now at Websleuths youtube, we have the latest Websleuths Radio Podcast with Leigh Egan from Crimeoneline.com Leigh updates us on the Heidi Broussard case, Paighton Houston and so much more.
Click on the link and hit the "Subscribe" button and help Websleuths.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXf5vfAv8k

Thank you,
Tricia

So thankful that justice has finally been served. Mark, Wayne and Jimmy can no longer hurt another human being. The detectives and forensics team were outstanding in this case and all of their hard work has paid off. Hamid and Cynthia did a tremendous job in presenting a very focused and concise case to the jury and are the very reason these guys are convicted. A big thank you to Websleuths, Tricia and Beach for keeping this case in the forefront so that many others could learn who Teresa was as a person and participate in sleuthing the case to help find justice.

To the family and those who testified in this case and to all who have felt the pain of this horrendous crime, may you have closure now and find peace in your lives....the nightmare is finally over.

Many prayers for healing!

Carrie Kain

Help get justice for the Bolin family! Recently, the below billboard went up offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to a conviction in the missing persons case of Ronnie Bolin in Missouri. No tip is too small...you never know what the police may need to solve this case. Tips: 314.408.8050 Please share!

upload_2020-2-15_12-21-37.png

@Tricia Can you link me to Carrie's podcast, please? I'd like to listen to it again and can't find it.

(I tried tagging beach, but it won't let me.)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back