Websleuths Radio TONIGHT Nov 29th, 8:00 PM EASTERN

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
THE KILLING SEASON EPISODES 5 & 6 DISCUSSION WILL AIR LIVE TONIGHT 8:00 PM EASTERN LISTEN HERE

Filmmakers Josh Zeman and Rachel Mills are back to discuss two of the wildest episodes yet! Episodes 5 & 6 that aired Saturday night. If you missed these episodes you can catch up on A&E RIGHT HERE

Tuesday 8 PM Eastern on Websleuths Radio Josh and Rachel welcome Chief of Detectives at the Charleston Police Department in West Virginia Steve Cooper. Also on the show prosecutor Marieclair Akers from the Charleston District Attorney’s office.

Is Neal Falls the Long Island Serial Killer? Why did the police tell Stacey Gage's daughter they weren't going to look for her missing mother?

Personally, I want to ask Josh what he was thinking when he went up to an angry guy with a machete in a field and tried to have a conversation with him? Does Josh have a death wish? We want to know!!

What surprises are coming up on the last two episodes? Feel free to call in with any questions (713)-955-0606 Don't miss The Killing Season on A&E Saturday night 9 PM Eastern.Remember TONIGHT we are LIVE on Websleuths Radio at 8:00 PM Eastern

Wow- another excellent podcast. I thought the FBI knew about all the unsolved cases. Thank God for the databases. I can't wait for episode 8 now knowing they used the algorithm in LI. Edge of my seat with all this. A huge thanks to Tricia Josh and Rachel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing podcast. I honestly thought for years that inputting data was mandatory for LE. Until watching this and listening tonight I am shocked at the lack of communication between LE all over the US.

Amazing podcast. Can not believe law enforcement isn't required to report murders! How do they come up with the statistics?

Wonderful show tonight.As for the lack of concern for sex workers it's been like that since the days of Jack The Ripper not to mention the lack of political will has lead to all of this.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back