weekend break: discuss the latest here #124

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling crabby today!
MMMMMMMMy m key is sticking and mmmaking me mad!!!

Det Flores should have said 400 and watched her face!!
They (can) lie too right?:blushing:

I would have gotten a reaction (maybe?)

Lol, I'm picturing Jodi's WTH? face now.

How could Jodi Arias have moved the body?

So how did she drag him from the shower to the bedroom and back to the shower?
Many details remain unclear, and some still say she had help.

So former prosecutor Vinnie Politan and law enforcement analyst Mike Brooks put the scenario to the test with a life-size dummy and one of our Making it in America producers who's about the same size as Jodi.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/03/22/jodi-arias-travis-alexander-drag-dummy?hpt=sizzling

What is the consensus view on JA dragging or lifting TA?

Was he not a lot bigger than her?

That she did it.

I saw a video the other day of a very young slim woman (maybe 18) who powerlifted 309 lbs. She was far smaller with very slim arms (maybe 110) than JA was at the time she killed Travis.

Women have been murdering men forever and moving their bodies. Some have even taken the bodies out of the home to bury them in the backyard or into their vehicle so they could discard the body in another location.

At the first of this trial I asked my hubby if I could see if I could drag him on our tile floor. He weighs 190 and I weigh 117 and am shorter than JA, physically fit but decades older. No problem. I drug him by his wrists at first then swung him around and drug him by his legs. Now of course he wasn't naked, bloody or wet from the shower either.

IMO

BBM...while I respectfully disagree with you about which came first. ITA it really does not matter, he was slaughtered!

It DOES matter in that the fact that the gunshot did NOT come first means her entire story is a lie. And with her entire story being a lie, it means there was no self-defense on Jodi's part. It's the actual crux of the whole case aside from proving premeditation which I think JM very aptly proved.

And the ME's testimony as well as the forensic expert testimony proves beyond doubt that the gunshot did NOT come first. Therefore, Jodi has lied about this being a self-defense incident. You can't argue with the physical evidence. It is what it is. That's why these two ridiculous defense experts are useless regardless of what they testify to - the physical evidence speaks for itself, and it says that Jodi has lied about this being an incident of self-defense.

OMG that is so funny. Me too! I never in a million years thought I would end up seeing myself with a Chihuahua never mind three of them. I never liked them and always looked at them at ankle biters. It is all about socialization with that breed.
They actually make good farm dogs because they think they are big....lol
I felt bad that I went through life thinking that because I love them and they even sleep with me every night!

I have always had little dogs. Now I have one "big" dog, Elmo, lol, he weighs 20 pounds! In fact, Elmo is a rescue Italian Greyhound who thinks he is a small dog. I have a crew of Affenpinschers, and believe me they have never ever thought they were small, even though the biggest weighs 9 pounds. I've always heard that dogs don't see "size" they see dog language which tells them how to treat each other. Elmo is the submissive one, the Affens are tough, and they are the enforcers, lol. One of my dogs is a rescue chihuahua/Affen cross named Violet. She is just flat out MEAN. But boy do I love her to pieces. She's the attack dog and park ranger here, treeing any cat stupid enough to wander into our property, and chasing the deer whenever she can.
I used to show dogs, but now I just have them to love them, and I also foster rescues until they get their furever homes. Violet will just never will find a home because of her temperament, so I adopted her myself.

Ok lol, enough off topic, any excuse to talk about my kids!

G'morning everyone!

smilie_girl_029_zpse5f45dd8.gif

New thread is open... jump on over... this thread will close in 10 minutes...
hourglass_zpsbbf8c79a.gif

weekend break: discuss the latest here #125 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

laptopgirl2_zps2d74f2d1.gif

OK here goes!

She stabbed Travis while he was sitting down in the shower, he got up staggered over to the sink she began to stab him in the back, he goes down, she continues to stab him in the back, he screams and says he can't feel his legs (because she severed one or more nerves), she then slits his throat to stop him from screaming, drags him back to shower, thinks he's still alive, shoots him in the head, puts in in shower, turns water on, etc.

That's what I think happened.

ITA. She stabbed Travis in the vena cava and this is why he was crawling. The vena cava is the major "tube" that carries blood to the heart to be oxygenated. When the vena cava ruptures or begins leaking large amounts of blood the initial symptoms are horrific pain in the low abdomen/back and loss of movement in the lower legs. People rarely survive this type of injury bc the damage occurs quickly. When Jodi says that Travis was crying out that he couldn't feel his legs it was due to the blood loss from his vena cava. So, this part of events I believe Jodi is being truthful about.

Evidentiary Hearing: Monday, Jan 28, 2013
Gus Searcy, direct defense
Chris Hughes, direct state
Abe Abdelhadi, direct state
Evidentiary Hearing: Monday, Jan 28, 2013

Evidentiary Hearing: 1/28/13 Partial (better quality) portion after Chris Hughes

Evidentiary Hearing continued: Tuesday, Jan 29, 2013
Chris Hughes, cross defense
Abe Abdelhadi, cross defense
Gus Searcy, recalled direct defense, cross state

Evidentiary Hearing continued: Tuesday, Jan 29, 2013

Evidentiary Hearing continued: Wednesday, Feb 13, 2013
Sky Hughes, direct defense, cross state

Evidentiary Hearing continued: Wed, Feb 13, 2013

Spoiler:
Motion :denied:

THANK YOU!!! :yourock::tyou:

That she did it.

I saw a video the other day of a very young slim woman (maybe 18) who powerlifted 309 lbs. She was far smaller with very slim arms (maybe 110) than JA was at the time she killed Travis.

Women have been murdering men forever and moving their bodies. Some have even taken the bodies out of the home to bury them in the backyard or into their vehicle so they could discard the body in another location.

At the first of this trial I asked my hubby if I could see if I could drag him on our tile floor. He weighs 190 and I weigh 117 and am shorter than JA, physically fit but decades older. No problem. I drug him by his wrists at first then swung him around and drug him by his legs. Now of course he wasn't naked, bloody or wet from the shower either.

IMO

I wish someone would make a video RE ENACTMENT of how easy it is to stab A guy bigger than you in the shower!!!

With a huge one inch thick black marker, or some harmless paint/stain.
If they have NO IDEA what is coming... you can stab them a half a dozen times before they even get a clue!
(well if they have no reason not to trust you I guess. )

I got mine with kool aid stained shaving cream. Just coming out of the bathroom after a "visit" I got 7 in before he got my FOAM BRUSH!!!

*hey he is always jumping out from behind doors and dark places at me!!!

Had he been IN PAIN, naked,and wet I might have faired better BUT I got him in 3 good places! (I scared myself a little :blushing: ) and NO nothing below the belt! ~but now he knows... and next time he won't be AS surprised...

oh I am 5'9" and 157 he is 6'3" and ~250

Excerpts from JA's journal - Friday, June 13, 2008

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-journal-entries-2/

"Travis, I have so much to thank you for. I'm grateful that I ceased the opportunity to do so on so many occasions (like when she murdered him), being aware that you were a "words of affirmation" kind of guy. Thank you for all you've done for me. Thank you for opening your home to me more times than I could count. "My refrigerator is your refrigerator."

(Freudian slip? Obviously, she meant to say she 'seized' the opportunity to thank Travis...)

"Thank you for believing in my skills as a photographer and an artist."

(Yes, Jodi, Travis was prescient - your 'skills' as a photographer are exactly why you will end up on death row!)

That she did it.

IMO

Your hubby sounds so awesome to have let himself be used in the name of sleuthing. :D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Did Juan already have an computer expert testify that there were no viruses on Travis' computer?

Also, what is the significance of this virus? Huh...I really wonder what is coming in rebuttal.

Yes it's from Thursday. :great: He sure was ready to go.

I noticed that too! JW was bouncing off thinking she just scored a touchdown for the Defense and Juan swoops in a snatched the Exhibit right from her freshly manicured hands! HE was just waiting to POUNCE on AV!!! I loved it! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle