weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #141

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question would be why is the water you brought to drink on your trip in the truck and not in the front with you where you can actually get it and drink it with convenience?
and.........can you imagine how many of those little bottles she had to open to get all the blood off of her.....I call bs on all of this....she showered before she left TA's house.....IMO

Because it's not cold?

I have a feeling she got the case of H20 from either DB or MM.

So, she had water and extra gas- enough to keep her under the radar in AZ.

My question would be why is the water you brought to drink on your trip in the truck and not in the front with you where you can actually get it and drink it with convenience?

I cannot wait for this!

I wonder who the heck stole her laptop with the psychological profile of Jodi Arias.! MM?

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...t-witness-in-arias-trial-has-home-burglarized

Please forgive me if this has been asked, but do you think this will come up while she is on the stand. Will JM be able to ask her any questions about this during her testimony. Very suspicious. I would bet my next Big Mac meal that it was perpetrated by someone from the defendant's camp :eek: The comment about it possibly undermining the prosecution's case if it gets into the hands of the defense team has me a little worried.

I wonder if this has anything to do with MM or JA's sister disappearing off the face of the earth. At least I remember something about that being posted here. And there's a rumor that Angel (JA's sister) has left the country ... but ... it's just something I read on this site ... cannot confirm or deny :facepalm:

Should we be worried? I think, though, it's safe to say that Juan made mincemeat out both Samuels and AL .... so guess we shouldn't be too worried ... right? Plus there is still aaaaallll that premeditated evidence to present. So ... okay ... I feel better ... we're good :please:

HLN timeline pictures of the drive and phone calls and purchases:

jodi_2.jpg

jodi_3_0.jpg

All kinds of premeditation if you ask me. And what were they talking about so much the night before she picked up the car?

Obviously she was bugging the crap out of him, and he finally called her back and told her NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Yet another one of JA's stupid and ridiculous stories that the defense team conveniently overlooked.

* JA states, on the stand, that her suitcases (clothes) where packed in the rental car BEFORE TA's shower.

* With the brutality of the murder, JA would have been COVERED in blood, head to toe.

* How is it that she didn't have bloody clothes on when waking from her fog in the car? Sure, she showered/washed up while cleaning the scene in a fog but if that's the case, why did JA notice, per testimony, ONLY blood on her hands? Did she wash up but forget to wash her hands? WHAT?

* So, how did JA have CLEAN clothes on (since her clothes were in suitcases in the car) when she woke from that fog. Did she leave the house naked to get her clothes out of the rental and change in the street? JA states that she was dressed but missing only her shoes - which btw weren't found in TA's house.

She had to have had clothes PLANTED in the house before the killing in order to change.

Not plausible that she kept clothes at TA's house from prior relations since they were broke up and she hadn't been there since April. I won't even get into the fact that she's wearing long jogging pants and black socks. Who wears this in 100° weather late afternoon when they're suppose to be leaving to finish a road trip?

I can find so many holes in her story that screams premeditation it's ridiculous. This was just one of many.

(sorry if this has been gone over before...I'm rather slow on the uptake!)

It was June. My guess is she had shorts under those pants and it's not unusual to see a woman in a sports bra jogging.

Yet another one of JA's stupid and ridiculous stories that the defense team conveniently overlooked.

* JA states, on the stand, that her suitcases (clothes) where packed in the rental car BEFORE TA's shower.

* With the brutality of the murder, JA would have been COVERED in blood, head to toe.

* How is it that she didn't have bloody clothes on when waking from her fog in the car? Sure, she showered/washed up while cleaning the scene in a fog but if that's the case, why did JA notice, per testimony, ONLY blood on her hands? Did she wash up but forget to wash her hands? WHAT?

* So, how did JA have CLEAN clothes on (since her clothes were in suitcases in the car) when she woke from that fog. Did she leave the house naked to get her clothes out of the rental and change in the street? JA states that she was dressed but missing only her shoes - which btw weren't found in TA's house.

She had to have had clothes PLANTED in the house before the killing in order to change.

Not plausible that she kept clothes at TA's house from prior relations since they were broke up and she hadn't been there since April. I won't even get into the fact that she's wearing long jogging pants and black socks. Who wears this in 100° weather late afternoon when they're suppose to be leaving to finish a road trip?

I can find so many holes in her story that screams premeditation it's ridiculous. This was just one of many.

For me, it's possible that she put on Travis' clothes. A tee shirt and maybe some gym shorts, and she wore those until she could change somewhere else.

Very O/T but this is a very interesting site: http://whotalking.com

Type the topic in any language to check out real time results of Who's Talking on Social Media Sites

Sorry - I don't know how to bring over a quote from a closed page...

My question is didn't Jodi testify that Bobby Juarez committed suicide? Someone on the previous forum (#140) posted a link to suggest that Bobby Juarez is an actor / alive.

IIRC she testified he attempted suicide

I see a post from PinkPanther to me in the closed thread and wanted to respond although I don't see her here right now. She was asking for a copy of the State's witness list. There are fifteen witness lists (the initial list plus all of the supplementals), which is why I've only looked at the last two. I have a really busy week coming up at work, but if I find myself with some time on my hands, I will try to look at the rest.

Speculation from me but that water was to clean herself after the murder

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I don't agree. She didn't expect the murder to be as bloody as it was. She was going to shoot him, he'd die, end of story.

In the trunk with the 12 gallons of gas no less, what else did she have in that truck?:what:

and.........can you imagine how many of those little bottles she had to open to get all the blood off of her.....I call bs on all of this....she showered before she left TA's house.....IMO

I do, too. You're not going to be scrubbing dried blood off yourself on the side of the road in the dark with much success.

Greetings to the Weekend Edition of WS...ers :)

Was just reviewing the transcripts of the interrogations vids (and wow, big shout out to TxJan1971 and beach for those), and this one remark of JA's just makes me gasp, everytime:

JA: "If I was ever going to try to kill somebody, I would use gloves. I’ve got plenty of them."

I mean....who says that?? "If I were ever going to try to kill somebody..."; "If I were ever going to try to kill somebody..." No matter how you emphasize it, it still hits me as a WTH Moment. IMHO, it sounds like JA is giving herself a smack upside the head: "Like, duh...why didn't I just wear GLOVES?!" Kicking herself because she forgot the d#mn gloves.

:twocents:

There are a lot of WTH Moments in those videos, but that one really gets to me. Well, that and the singing and laughing and yoga and tossing the hair around!

She testified that she changed her clothes but doesn't remember where. JM suggested she changed her clothes when she pulled over in the desert but she said she doesn't remember disposing of her clothes in the desert. I don't remember any testimony that she showered after killing Travis.

BBM~ Agreed. Then she still took it upon herself to go to Mesa and prepared herself for it in SoCal.

Travis did not want any further conversations with her when she was leaving the voicemails during the day of Jun3.

The she shows up with a story of: "I'm tired, I need to sleep"... and he bought it and let her stay to get some rest. Then they had sex, he kicked her out.

Plan A begins....

Possible. If you're right, then it seems on the call back, he changed his mind and told her not to come. Then after that, she gets nothing but voicemail or very curt and quick replies from him if he indeed answered his phone in those very, very short calls. (Personally, I think all of those short calls are voicemail.)

Because it's not cold?

Or it belonged to Travis. Who would know if a case of water disappeared?

I'm not saying it proves she knew he was coming. I posted these so we can see how hard she was trying to reach him, not the other way around, during the trip. His responses could have been voicemail for as short as they were on june 3rd.
Yes, and I thank-you for that. I wasn't going to take the word of a known liar that she called him on the trip down.

Because it's not cold?

Makes sense, but I'm not sure about the cold question you asked. I wasn't referring to the temperature of the water--just the location of it.

Please forgive me if this has been asked, but do you think this will come up while she is on the stand. Will JM be able to ask her any questions about this during her testimony. Very suspicious. I would bet my next Big Mac meal that it was perpetrated by someone from the defendant's camp :eek: The comment about it possibly undermining the prosecution's case if it gets into the hands of the defense team has me a little worried.

I wonder if this has anything to do with MM or JA's sister disappearing off the face of the earth. At least I remember something about that being posted here. And there's a rumor that Angel (JA's sister) has left the country ... but ... it's just something I read on this site ... cannot confirm or deny :facepalm:

Should we be worried? I think, though, it's safe to say that Juan made mincemeat out both Samuels and AL .... so guess we shouldn't be too worried ... right? Plus there is still aaaaallll that premeditated evidence to present. So ... okay ... I feel better ... we're good :please:

Don't worry, DeMarte's report has been in dt's hands since it was completed. It was disclosed to them, just as Doc Samuels report was disclosed to Juan prior to trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288