Weekend Discussion thread 04/21-24/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The claw end CAN inflict damage if held at the right angle. I have used the claw end to break something in the past, although that something was obviously not a skull because I am not psychotic, but it did the job better than the blunt end, as when I hit the wood I was trying to break, the claw part went right in to it.
Needless to say, after hearing that the claw end was used, I nearly vomited because of the graphic image of that claw doing to poor Tori's head what the claw end of a hammer did to that piece of wood.

For somebody to use the claw end of a hammer during a murder, they must be very, very determined to inflict as much damage as possible, as it is a bit of a difficult angle to hold while striking something... could have been either one of them, JMO.

That said, I do think it was TLM. MR seems to be able to hold his composure much better than her. She seems to 'lose it' really easily.

JMO

TLM says that she wanted to end it all from happening. What if TLM was the one who swung the claw end of the hammer ....as her writings say something along the lines of" bashing a skull into pieces like a puzzle". MR decided it was too slow and took the hammer hit VS with the other end to end her suffering. Meaning the other way around it was not TLM who wanted it to end. Not trying to defend MR just another opinion i thought of. JMO

How many areas on Tori's skull had evidence of the hammer damage? Both sides?

How many areas on Tori's skull had evidence of the hammer damage? Both sides?

Yes 2 or 3 from the claw end 1 from the other end. At least that is what i thought was said in court.

closing this thread up peeps (move on over to the new trial thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels