Welcome From Larry Levine

Larry Levine

Verified Criminal Litigator & Prison Consultant
Reaction score
Website
www.wallstreetprisonconsultants.com
Hi I’m Larry Levine.

I’m pleased to be on the Websleuths forum and give expert guidance and advice on the Courts, prisons, and the Criminal Justice system, as well as provide commentary regarding people who have been victims of crimes along with defendants sentenced to enter custody. Before I launch this forum I like to give you some background on myself.

I’m a former Federal Inmate, and I served a 10 year Federal Sentence in the BOP at 11 different correctional institutions of multiple custody levels. Before I entered federal custody, I operated a Private Investigation firm in Los Angeles, California. My career as a criminal litigation / prison consultant career began when I was arrested by a Federal Organized Crime Task Force for charges related to securities fraud, obstruction of justice, narcotics trafficking, and possession of automatic weapons, and was sentenced to a ten year sentence in Federal Custody.

Post Arrest Detention and Sentencing

After being deemed a threat to the community and denied bail, I was held for 21 months inside the Federal Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in downtown Los Angeles, where I began assisting fellow inmates in their defense, by reviewing prosecutorial discovery for inaccuracies, researching case law, Indictments, PSR's and Plea Agreements, and explaining criminal defense strategies and possible sentencing departures. I was ultimately sentenced to a term of 10 years in Federal Prison and served a at 11 different federal correctional institutions of multiple custody levels.

Custody Experience

After sentencing I served my time in 11, high, medium, low, and minimum security Federal Correctional Institutions and Jails throughout California, Arizona, Texas, Nevada, and Oklahoma, where I continued assisting inmates file Bureau of Prison administrative remedies and Habeas Corpus petitions, obtain early releases, transfers and medical, while continuing to self-educate myself in Criminal Law.

In 2005, I was incarcerated at the former Federal Prison Camp on Nellis Air Force base outside of Las Vegas, Nevada, and upon its closure was moved along with several hundred other white-collar inmates, to the gang infested higher security La Tuna Federal Prison in El Paso, on the Texas-Mexican Border.

While at La Tuna, I single-handedly, filed a Federal Class Action Habeas Corpus Lawsuit in U.S. District Court against the DOJ and Bureau of Prisons, claiming the DOJ had violated its own policies by sending the Nellis inmates to higher custody. Due to my actions, the DOJ was forced to act and subsequently shifted hundreds of its inmates around the country to conform to the lawsuit's claims.

I’m now operate Wall Street Prison Consultants & Coaching and provide assistance to those entering Federal Custody with sentence reduction stratagies, and have been an active contributor to CNN, HLN, Fox News, NBC, ABC, inside Edition, The Wall Street Journal, People Magazine, the Washington Post, New York Times and other major news organizations providing information on Federal Prison and what people experience when incarcerated.

ABC-Studio2-COLLAGE.jpg

I'm here to help and look forward to assisting the members of WebSleuth and answering any questions they may have. Please feel free to message me should you have any concerns you wish to addresess privately.

Last edited:
Hi I’m Larry Levine.

I’m pleased to be on the Websleuths forum and give expert guidance and advice on the Courts, prisons, and the Criminal Justice system, as well as provide commentary regarding people who have been victims of crimes along with defendants sentenced to enter custody. Before I launch this forum I like to give you some background on myself.

I’m a former Federal Inmate, and I served a 10 year Federal Sentence in the BOP at 11 different correctional institutions of multiple custody levels. Before I entered federal custody, I operated a Private Investigation firm in Los Angeles, California. My career as a criminal litigation / prison consultant career began when I was arrested by a Federal Organized Crime Task Force for charges related to securities fraud, obstruction of justice, narcotics trafficking, and possession of automatic weapons, and was sentenced to a ten year sentence in Federal Custody.

Post Arrest Detention and Sentencing

After being deemed a threat to the community and denied bail, I was held for 21 months inside the Federal Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in downtown Los Angeles, where I began assisting fellow inmates in their defense, by reviewing prosecutorial discovery for inaccuracies, researching case law, Indictments, PSR's and Plea Agreements, and explaining criminal defense strategies and possible sentencing departures. I was ultimately sentenced to a term of 10 years in Federal Prison and served a at 11 different federal correctional institutions of multiple custody levels.

Custody Experience

After sentencing I served my time in 11, high, medium, low, and minimum security Federal Correctional Institutions and Jails throughout California, Arizona, Texas, Nevada, and Oklahoma, where I continued assisting inmates file Bureau of Prison administrative remedies and Habeas Corpus petitions, obtain early releases, transfers and medical, while continuing to self-educate myself in Criminal Law.

In 2005, I was incarcerated at the former Federal Prison Camp on Nellis Air Force base outside of Las Vegas, Nevada, and upon its closure was moved along with several hundred other white-collar inmates, to the gang infested higher security La Tuna Federal Prison in El Paso, on the Texas-Mexican Border.

While at La Tuna, I single-handedly, filed a Federal Class Action Habeas Corpus Lawsuit in U.S. District Court against the DOJ and Bureau of Prisons, claiming the DOJ had violated its own policies by sending the Nellis inmates to higher custody. Due to my actions, the DOJ was forced to act and subsequently shifted hundreds of its inmates around the country to conform to the lawsuit's claims.

I’m now operate Wall Street Prison Consultants & Coaching and provide assistance to those entering Federal Custody with sentence reduction stratagies, and have been an active contributor to CNN, HLN, Fox News, NBC, ABC, inside Edition, The Wall Street Journal, People Magazine, the Washington Post, New York Times and other major news organizations providing information on Federal Prison and what people experience when incarcerated.

ABC-Studio2-COLLAGE.jpg

I'm here to help and look forward to assisting the members of WebSleuth and answering any questions they may have. Please feel free to message me should you have any concerns you wish to addresess privately.

Welcome, Larry!

Hi Larry, I hope you enjoy being "here" @ WS because you'll be very helpful to us as regards to legal questions that so many of us so often have. It's an inspiration to see someone use what could have been nothing but "loss of freedom and time down" as a way towards working hard for positive self achievement, gaining specialized knowledge and using those skills to help people!
Congratulations of your hard earned success. I look forward to reading your contributions here on WS.

Hey Larry - great to see your thread up and going. :)
I watched HLN today - very informative.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr