Welcome to Hawkshaw's Grudge Report

Idk what that "Crazy Regina" video is that's linked in the article.
But it seems like whoever privatized all the videos on the channel forgot to clear their channel's About section which lists "My Website".
If you click that you get taken to a video of two people doing a sun worship ritual and the website is for The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.
No judgements on anyone who gets down with that kind of stuff, but I definitely do not.
For me that puts the whole thing to rest.
I'll read depositions all day but magik, sigils and hermeticism is where I draw a line.
Ok, for me, just opinion, it's getting more into the realm of schizophrenia--paranoid, with religious components. There's a lot of occult things there/mysticism in the page that the video links back to. I've read many, many things through the years. A person close to me is schizotypal (not schizophrenia, but can predispose to that). Obsession with linking disparate elements, special attention to Freemasonry, secret societies, some "magical thinking" I've seen that all before. And me too, not to say there's something wrong with wide interests, or something someone is involved in. But, it's the thinking aspect...as in, saying someone practices blood Magick, or other things, is that purely that person's perceptions based on their own fears/interests, or have they seen it/can prove it? There may be elements of truth, or truth as this person has experienced things, but it is hard for me personally to weed out what's what.

1). Why can New York use dna genealogy in some cases (Valerie Mack) to identify bodies but not others (saying it’s against NY law?)
2). Why doesn’t the police admin use dna genealogy to find out who peaches and cherries are? There has been so many successful cases now of a tiny amount of dna being extracted from bones of more than 50 years to determine identification.
3) why doesn’t NY put unsolved crimes/ppl on the back of playing cards and give to prisons? It was done successfully in Florida…solved all but one case.
4) why don’t NY citizens address the police union issue of abusing their powers…police need to be held accountable when wrong
3) why doesn’t NY put unsolved crimes/ppl on the back of playing cards and give to prisons? It was done successfully in Florida…solved all but one case.
^^ This statement about Florida is not true. ^^
Only two cases were solved.

headerLogo.aspx

Cold Case Playing Cards
In July 2007, approximately 100,000 decks of cold case playing cards were distributed to inmates in the state’s prisons. The two editions featured 104 unsolved cases from across Florida.

Two cases have been solved as a result: the murder of James Foote and the murder of Ingrid Lugo

In 2008, state partners once again teamed up to develop a third edition deck. This deck was distributed to 65,000 inmates in all 67 county jails and to 141,000 supervised offenders serving on state probation. The third edition features 52 new unsolved homicide and missing persons cases.

[...]

The technology is being used to try and ID all the victims.
At first it was said the technology can only be used in cases the FBI was involved in.
I hope that does not hold true anymore.

Tina Foglia was found dismembered in the 1980's.
Some wondered if she was a early victim of LISK.
LE said they have the killers DNA.
I wonder if they are allowed to use all available technology to identify him?
Why doesn't LE use parabon?
It would allow them to put out a likeness of her killer.
You can find her story on YouTube PIX 11 news with Mary Murphy.

The Shannan Gilbert tapes have finally been released.........or some of them.... Conclusion seems to lean on accidental death. Just wondering if they will come to a similar conclusion for the GB4? This reminds me of a You Tube video posted by a Sonny She. He got involved with a theft of his brother's estate. He accuses a judge of helping to steal the property. He tells us if something happens look to Judge G in Queens for answers. He is found dead on a Queens street with brain damage. Pretty much ruled an accident of a 52 year old man that probably slipped and fell causing brain damage. Check out the video

The Shannan Gilbert tapes have finally been released.........or some of them.... Conclusion seems to lean on accidental death. Just wondering if they will come to a similar conclusion for the GB4? This reminds me of a You Tube video posted by a Sonny She. He got involved with a theft of his brother's estate. He accuses a judge of helping to steal the property. He tells us if something happens look to Judge G in Queens for answers. He is found dead on a Queens street with brain damage. Pretty much ruled an accident of a 52 year old man that probably slipped and fell causing brain damage. Check out the video
When the spokesperson for Suffolk police explained the 911 call he said, “Michael Pak sat in the car while Gilbert was inside.” No, that’s incorrect. Even if it was a short time that Pak was inside, Why would the spokesman make a point of saying that?! Pak was inside the house for at least 19 minutes. Pak and Brewer need to be questioned again along with the drifter.

I am sitting here listening to the long-awaited call recording and I am transcribing the bits and pieces which seem barely audible. I was so triggered by what I heard in the in-between speak that I had to stop around the nine minute mark to get sick. The tape confirms every last suspicion I have had for the past decade. There has been no justice in this case there is only greed, corruption, domestic violence and premeditated calculated murder. Trying to pass it off as a suicide or accidental death because she ‘snitched’ on a 911 recorded line in a last ditch attempt to save her own life, which exposed the tail end of a network of human traffickers and amateur snuff film producers and being caught mumbling about it on tape is something these evil b******s will
have to answer to at the day of reckoning if they never get held responsible whilst still above ground. Anyone who says anything else is a friend of the king of darkness, the fallen angel, the cloven-hoofed one himself. I have a copy of Gus Garcia’s Jimmy The King book sitting atop all my other titles, Lost Girls, Confessions of the Oak Beach Drifter, even The Last Happy Hour by Charles J. Hackett. Thinking back to the one time I shared a room with JB himself in a large formal event space in LI and the moment we locked eyes across a crowded room, and I felt the electric energy of on alpha, and I know I am in for one hell of a read Hawk.

IF they really want to solve the Gilgo case they should deputize the friends and relatives of Sarah Goode. They did a great job finding Sarah's body and her killer while Suffolk County did practically nothing is truly amazing.
yes but with the Goode case it was also primarily solved with the help of the killer's neighbor that noticed that something was off at the killers house with his car and also noticed odd/different behavior... I am very familiar with the Fire Island area... for some reason I am just hearing about the Gilgo /Lisk murders after watching 'The Killing Season' a few days ago (I didn't finish the entire series). I would like to help as my step father has owned a house on fire island for over 30 years. I'm headed that way in 2 weeks but thinking about heading down early to see what I can dig up. To be clear (and please excuse my ignorance) is your SIL a suspect? I'm sorry I'm just trying to follow what you're saying in your posts. And no need to clarify anything regarding prosecutorial misconduct, political corruption, poor policing, the two sherriffs from both counties refusing to work with eachother, and an over all lack of care because they were "sex workers". I have assisted with/handled/resolved/fought like hell against so many different situations on so many different levels of horrific injustice across this nation that it keeps me up at night. The weaponization of our judicial system has been going on forever but its certainly grown into a giant goliath of a beast. I mean think about it - you're an ADA, you need one more plea bargain / conviction to hit your quota, you have edivence exonerating the defendant, you keep it out of discovery with a blatant brady violation but no one realizes or knows and the defendant gets life and you hit your quota. Well 30 years later the truth comes out. The wrongfully convicted prisoner isnt immediately released (prob takes 5 ish years to get him out, he gets like 100k from the state and tries to move on with his life. The prosecutor who hid the evidence with the blatant brady violation sometimes isnt even notified. Theres no slap on the wrist, theres literally zero consequences. This example is the same for cops sherrifs DAs ADAs prosecutors/solicitors, govt officials, judges etc etc. When you never face consequences for wrong doing you essentialy grow into an all powerful monsterous beast. Look at the violence police officers are commiting on innocent victims - why is it this bad? because they have never been punished so they just floor it. why let up on the gas when you win or at least dont ever get in trouble. Ever. Anyways sorry for the rant but my point is that trust me its not just Suffolk and Nassau county. Now dont get me wrong they are all trash IMO, but its like this all over the country. The feds are even worse. But in getting back to the case at hand... do we have any DNA ? do we have any suspects? who do you think did it? why does your SIL have anything to do with this ? are you just using what happened to him with the legal system as an example of what these cops prosecutors etc can do due to their corruption and power? Because youre absolutely right about that. I'm just looking to get any info you may have or tips or anything regarding what you would do if you were on the ground in the area this all started with the Long Island murders. The killer(s) has to be from the area. I dont know I had this long post on another thread but this is my first time on websleuths so i am new to all of this. I'm going to try to figure out how to post it in here. The thing with comparing it to the Sarah Goode case is also that Medford is night and day from Gilgo Beach/Fire Island. Are you from this area/have you ever been there? Thanks for all of your help and for even reading this. I appreciate you

I am sitting here listening to the long-awaited call recording and I am transcribing the bits and pieces which seem barely audible. I was so triggered by what I heard in the in-between speak that I had to stop around the nine minute mark to get sick. The tape confirms every last suspicion I have had for the past decade. There has been no justice in this case there is only greed, corruption, domestic violence and premeditated calculated murder. Trying to pass it off as a suicide or accidental death because she ‘snitched’ on a 911 recorded line in a last ditch attempt to save her own life, which exposed the tail end of a network of human traffickers and amateur snuff film producers and being caught mumbling about it on tape is something these evil b******s will
have to answer to at the day of reckoning if they never get held responsible whilst still above ground. Anyone who says anything else is a friend of the king of darkness, the fallen angel, the cloven-hoofed one himself. I have a copy of Gus Garcia’s Jimmy The King book sitting atop all my other titles, Lost Girls, Confessions of the Oak Beach Drifter, even The Last Happy Hour by Charles J. Hackett. Thinking back to the one time I shared a room with JB himself in a large formal event space in LI and the moment we locked eyes across a crowded room, and I felt the electric energy of on alpha, and I know I am in for one hell of a read Hawk.
can you send me the 911 recording? i mean there is a chance that the gilbert case is unrelated to the others. the hypothermia taking her clothes off situation does make sense but no one runs into the think swampy bay area brush that she was found in. the terrain of this area is super important. also do we have any autopsies on any of the Long Island victims? let me guess they didnt even perform one... do we have any dna from any of the long island murders? i understand some remains were badly decomposed but not all of them, correct? do we have any autopsies? the thing with the 911 call and the gilbert case is she could have gotten creeped out by that doctor or gotten bad drugs or slipped something and freaked out and ran (similar to the elisa lam case in CA as both were bi polar found naked after running into a weird/unexpected location). Lets just say the gilbert case is separate just for conversational purposes... if she is an accidental death then what else do we have? do we have fingerprints dna suspects leads and paperwork of interviews or neighborhood canvasing interviews gotten from police officers going door to door ? Am i able to access the police file? Or can you share whatever you have with me? Also, Who is JB? If we have DNA we need to get Parabon on this asap with the genetic geneology testing
because thats how cases all over the country are being solved- and since the cops prosecutors etc botched this case so bad from the get, that may be the only way we solve this case

It's nearly a year later that I'm seeing this post. I can't seem to find the YT video. 'Hope you're doing well @hawkshaw

buLGOOGLE Sunny Sheu and you should find it
Sheu does a video where he tells the viewer if anything happens to me to look at Judge G for the answers. He is found dead soon thereafter. The bank involved was a Criminal Enterprise that the judge G was a charter member. Arrests were made with convictions with all sorts od larcenies. Bottom line: It's all BULLS---.

Sheu does a video where he tells the viewer if anything happens to me to look at Judge G for the answers. He is found dead soon thereafter. The bank involved was a Criminal Enterprise that the judge G was a charter member. Arrests were made with convictions with all sorts od larcenies. Bottom line: It's all BULLS---.

Found the video as well as a little bit more info online. Wow. Poor Sonny.

Ok, for me, just opinion, it's getting more into the realm of schizophrenia--paranoid, with religious components. There's a lot of occult things there/mysticism in the page that the video links back to. I've read many, many things through the years. A person close to me is schizotypal (not schizophrenia, but can predispose to that). Obsession with linking disparate elements, special attention to Freemasonry, secret societies, some "magical thinking" I've seen that all before. And me too, not to say there's something wrong with wide interests, or something someone is involved in. But, it's the thinking aspect...as in, saying someone practices blood Magick, or other things, is that purely that person's perceptions based on their own fears/interests, or have they seen it/can prove it? There may be elements of truth, or truth as this person has experienced things, but it is hard for me personally to weed out what's what.
They have a lot to say and a lot of info to back up their claims. Something at always gets me is the strangulation. Anyone who knows the case knows that asphyxiation is not always strangling. They make so many valid points and seem to know a lot. That piece always gets me tho!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back