Welcome To Websleuths

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are looking into this. One of a couple of problems being worked on. Thanks for your patience.
Remember, we are going offline soon to work on these issues .
I’m on my phone, I don’t know if that makes a difference but I don’t see a ‘go to top’ button

Introducing my new meerkat avatar...dancing with joy about the new software. My old meerkat had its head cut off by the new software...but change is good!:rolleyes: Still watching and waiting for the missing and the guilty to be found.

Tricia: Words fail. All I can say is Spectacular. A well deserved effort. Many thanks to you and all who made this new format possible.
Aww Chelly, Thank you.

When I say "we are working on this problem" or "we are going to shut down the forum again to fix that problem," there is no "we". It's Dave. I sit here and look at my phone trying to magically make a text appear from Dave saying "All is well". When my magic fails me I text him asking when he will be finished. That is the extent of my "working" on the forum problems.

Dave is working on something extremely important so I am not going to send him any more issues until he is finished with his project.

I am assuming we are going to go offline again at some point tonight to fix a few things. We'll see what happens when we come back in the morning.

Thank you all for your kind words and your patience.

When I go to reply it’s in this box (see pic) and ‘Done’ lower right
If I leave the box empty, and click done, it doesn’t post anything. Only if I click on ‘Post Reply’

Attachments

• AD0519BF-F650-450B-8BA5-C1E786781FEE.png
    AD0519BF-F650-450B-8BA5-C1E786781FEE.png
    278.2 KB · Views: 18
I guess I should have been a beta tester and I’d know the answer, :) but how do I edit a post and how long do I have to do so. I don’t see and “edit” button. Thanks!

Will there be a setting to change how many posts are displayed per page? :)
No there will not. We had big problems with members setting their page loads high. I will ask Dave to explain this in more detail but there is a very good reason for setting the page displayed limits. I can't remember it right now because at the moment my brain is like bread pudding but not quite as smart.

I guess I should have been a beta tester and I’d know the answer, :) but how do I edit a post and how long do I have to do so. I don’t see and “edit” button. Thanks!
You have the same time as you did at Websleuths which is one hour. Let me log in as my alter ego and I can tell you where to look to edit your post. BRB

No there will not. We had big problems with members setting their page loads high. I will ask Dave to explain this in more detail but there is a very good reason for setting the page displayed limits. I can't remember it right now because at the moment my brain is like bread pudding but not quite as smart.

Ok, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member