Welcome Tony Padilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also a little uncomfortable with the "celebrity" treatment shown to Mr. Padilla.
Casey is exactly where she should be. The judge set the bail high because he knew that her family does not have the means to get her out. That was done for a reason and, quite frankly, I'm a little annoyed at this ploy.

It would be an entirely different matter if most of us believed that Casey is being unfairly treated or wrongfully charged or completely innocent of having anything to do with her daughter's disappearance. If that was the case, I would applaud the Padillas.
This is very disturbing. Even if Baez comes to his senses and tries to dissuade the Padillas' from posting her bail, it is ultimately Casey's call.

HI Foxxtrot. The Mods can't read every post, so if you see one that violates just hit the alert triangle in the upper right corner of the offending post.
They appreciate the help.

thank you!

I wonder, if when a company posts bond and have requirements, if the person jailed has to sign an agreement agreeing to the requirements put fourth by the bondsman. If those requirements are not met....what happens then?

This might have already been asked, but I can't keep up!

I'm all in favor of getting her out and trying something different. We are at a standstill as it is now so why not. As far as her harming herself, she could do that in her cell as was proven by The P.G. County cop killer who killed himself in his cell a few weeks ago. I say go for it and good luck.

I miss everything! I understand why an attorney whose client badly wants out of jail would try to enlist the aid of a bondsman, and that in turn the bondman might impose some of his own conditions on the transaction and what happens as to custody once the person is free on bond. But I can't see how even very good intentions on the part of someone watching Casey could overcome A/C privilege. Won't her attorney tell her not to talk or incriminate herself? Won't you be left pursuing the same tired, incredible story she has been telling since day one? If you use her claptrap to get new leads, or are skillful at reading between the lines, are you free to act contrary to her interests, tell LE? I still think it's better to leave her in jail and isolated.

This makes me feel better. I do sincerely hope you talk to LE and that you will not bail her out if they tell you they think it is the wrong thing to do. I sincerely hope you listen. If you watch this case as closely as we have you would know that Casey is NEVER going to spill the beans to anyone. At least not the TRUTH.

------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Padilla
Everybody has an opinion as to stay out of the case. The most beautiful thing about this country is that we are allowed to speak out on our opinions. But I will put this question to you; nothing has worked so far so why not try something else? If I feel that what we are doing will hinder anyhing about the case or locating Caylee then I am out and will NOT post the bond. I will be talking with law enforcement when I arrive Monday and will make a determination as to what is in the best interest for Caylee not Casey!

We are involved for one reason and one reason alone and that is to find this poor little girl Caylee. We (really I should say my Uncle) were sought out to get involved in this. We are not doing this for any money, fame or anything other then hoping to get a result as to finding Caylee and hopefully alive. No more no less!!! We have an opportunity to possibly provide an opportunity or an alternate resource of trying to find the whereabouts of Caylee. It's obvious that nothing has progressed in this case since she has been incarcerated. Remember that I am only the bondsman in this case. As far as sorting through the details and moving forward to get the result we so hope for that is Leonard's forte and trust me when I say that he is very good at what he does. But for some people like the username Halijah or something like that (please excuse the spelling if I got it wrong) to quote me as she did on this forum without ever once speaking to me and quoting me like I am some uneducated person is totally uncalled for. Every one of those facts she quoted are totally untrue. I have never spoken with anybody about any of this except for the 2 shows on Fox news.

Tony Padilla,

I was the one that posted that. I found it on another forum. I posted it and never said that I believed it. I just wanted to see if any other websleuther believed it. I am basically new here. Here is the link I found it at. Its on a blog over there. http://www.wftv.com/news/17088695/detail.html

I am TRULY sorry that the post hurt your feelings, that is not what I intended to do. I didn't want to hurt anyone with it. I just found it interesting that someone claimed to have talked to you. And I also posted it because I have been saying since day one that I thought Casey had a drug problem and the poster claiming to have talked to you confirmed that. I am sorry and I hope that I didn't offend you, it wasn't my intention to! Please forgive me. And thank you for talking to us at websleuths! I am hoping and praying that Leonard will get Casey to talk and tell us where her beautiful daughter is!

I appreciate that he took the time to come here and answer questions respectfully. Of course everyone is not going to agree on what actions are being taken with regard to Casey being bailed out or not. I for one was very embarrassed by how some posters treated him, and am thankful the mods stepped in and put a stop to it.

All I want is Caylee found, and for me the bottom line on how that is accomplished or methods used makes no difference to me. I do not think Casey will tell anyone where Caylee is and that makes me extremely angry, but I am not going to direct that anger at people that are at least trying to find Caylee I will contiue to direct that anger at Casey.

Windchime literally stayed up all night monitoring this thread. I am very proud of almost all who participated.

For those who chose to be rude, to use name calling, and in general, acted like a jerk, I don't care if you come back to WS. I don't believe we banned anyone for life, only time-outs, but it really made me angry.

When someone comes here, not hiding behind a hat, to answer questions and take the heat, it never ceases to amaze me how brave some posters are with their rude comments. I doubt these people would have the courage to say this to the real person's face AND using their real name while they do it.

I understand the frustration and the questions and the suspicions many have concerning what Mr. Padilla is doing. He came here to face those issues. You have every right to address your issues with him but you don't have a right to be rude.

Thankfully it was a very small minority and the vast majority of members were polite and respectful even if when they disagreed. My heartfelt thanks to our members who acted in a mature manner.

Ok, done venting. thank you.

We are involved for one reason and one reason alone and that is to find this poor little girl Caylee. We (really I should say my Uncle) were sought out to get involved in this. We are not doing this for any money, fame or anything other then hoping to get a result as to finding Caylee and hopefully alive. No more no less!!! We have an opportunity to possibly provide an opportunity or an alternate resource of trying to find the whereabouts of Caylee. It's obvious that nothing has progressed in this case since she has been incarcerated. Remember that I am only the bondsman in this case. As far as sorting through the details and moving forward to get the result we so hope for that is Leonard's forte and trust me when I say that he is very good at what he does. But for some people like the username Halijah or something like that (please excuse the spelling if I got it wrong) to quote me as she did on this forum without ever once speaking to me and quoting me like I am some uneducated person is totally uncalled for. Every one of those facts she quoted are totally untrue. I have never spoken with anybody about any of this except for the 2 shows on Fox news.

Personally, I welcome your input. My problem with getting Casey out is that I think she's safer in prison and keeping her there is the best thing for society because it's completely demoralizing to the general public to think that someone can 'lose' a baby and not have to answer for it. (However, I understand that if she gets out, the police won't stop and she'll probably be back in before long if Caley isn't somehow miraculously found alive.) If this is an accident, sending her back to where it happened with the knowledge that with all she's done since, the lies and obstruction, she will go to prison, chances of a suicide increase. If she kills herself, chances of finding Caylee drop drastically. If she sold the baby or truly is protecting her from scary, dangerous people, how does letting her out help? She knows she'll go to jail if she says she sold the baby whether she's in or out of jail when she says it and being out would only increase the incentive for staying out. If there truly are scary people from whom Casey is protecting Caylee with her lies, it will be easier for the scary people to get to Casey out of jail, to either intimidate or harm her. If she murdered the baby on a wild hair, she shouldn't be roaming free around Orlando PERIOD.

Like I said in another thread, we had a child turn up missing here and it taken years to head into resolution. Dad said kid left in a huff over not getting a cookie. Funny though, this child didn't appear to have been ever enrolled in school anywhere in the area and there didn't appear to be any clothes belonging to this child in the home. Funnier still, the other children in the home didn't remember seeing this little 5 or 6 year old for months or years and had been told by the adults that she was living out of state. These people avoided charges for the longest time and were not in jail. The woman died and I just read, just now, that the man is probably going to accept a plea bargain for 50-something years. But it took years. His little girl is finally getting justice, but it shouldn't have taken so long. All along the police knew things that would have convicted these people, but I truly believe they held off (once they got the other kids out of the home) hoping to find the one's body so that they could at least pay her the respect of a propper memorial.

My bet, the same thing is going on with Casey. Bet the cops have her for something more that the current charges but just want her to finally lead them to Baby. Count me among those that don't think Casey will talk out of jail if she didn't talk in.

I cannot be a hypocrite and say that I am pleased in any way that someone is putting up the bond for Casey to get out of jail, but I'll put those feelings aside for a moment. I have one big concern regarding any information found out by the Padilla family since they are working with Jose Baez. My question is this: If in the course of your investigation or discussions with Casey you find information that indicates she is guilty of killing her daughter, the location of Caylee's body, or if Caylee is alive - the real name of the person who has her and location of where Caylee currently is (even if it indicates Casey's guilt in any crime) will you share that information with LE, or will you be passing your findings over to Jose Baez so that he can protect his client from charges stemming from such information under the attorney/client privilege? If you can honestly say that you or anyone working on your behalf will not withhold information that indicates any crimes commited by Casey (in addition to those we are already aware of), and will turn any information that helps find Caylee (dead or alive - as much as it pains me to type it) to LE then I think more people would be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, whether we agree with the tactics or not. I ask this respectfully, and hope this question will be answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member