Were Drugs Found In Caylee's Hair?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by cecybeans, Nov 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cecybeans

cecybeans New Member

Following post (and others) was discussed on the 2009.11.06 More docs released THIS THREAD FOR GENERAL OVERVIEW AND REFERENCE thread.

Is the consensus that this is true? If so, Ketamine (Special K) has been discussed here before (reference to KC's phone list for Stephanie K as well as its drug connections) and Benzodiazepine is found in sedative types drugs like xanax and valium.

A friend of mine says that it may take at least 60 days for drugs to show up in hair. If this is true, then it pretty much proves that KC alone was drugging Caylee before any of this started - and indicates long-term abuse to at least mid-April. Given that, if this pans out, then we have proof that Caylee was being drugged by her mother (in the absence of any tangible nanny, the fact it is unlikely GA or CA did it, and the fact that it is now unlikely KC's new group of friends would have been responsible, certainly not AL as she did not know him that long). The report does not indicate how far down the hair shaft was tested, so it might have been even longer.

If anyone SME can either confirm or debunk this, TIA! If confirmed, this would show undeniable premeditated intent. While KC may have done this when she left home with Caylee (evidenced by her sleeping soundly during parties) - another conclusion might be that KC drugged her when she was at home, simply to get her to sleep all day so that she was free to talk on the phone or play at the computer. If this turns out to be true, it could also shed new light on why there may have been a Gatorade bottle with a syringe in it so close to the skull.

What are your thoughts?

Originally Posted by TakeNote
    pg 13 on doc http://www.clickorlando.com/download...6/21540377.pdf

Q59.1-090115014 bulk hair just noticed a note at the bottom that says Q59.1 should be Q59.3 Benzodiazepines and ketamine in hair by LC/MS/MS

Benzodiazepine.......[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepines[/ame]

Kitamine........[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketamine[/ame]

negative for all 11 drugs

on pg 14 list....... 13 drugs they made solutions for to test the hair.....if im reading it right

to me it seems they found Benzodiazepines and ketamine in the hair samples

now which drug uses both of those ingredients?/or were they combined and in something else? a differnt drug then what was listed?

2. Loading...

3. ExpectingUnicorns

ExpectingUnicorns . . . only the pure of heart can see.

This was in one of the other threads, Cecy:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4401268&postcount=713"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Syringe in bottle contained traces of chloroform[/ame]

4. cecybeans

cecybeans New Member

Thanks - I didn't see that post on the syringe thread. If that's the case, and it's closed, maybe JB will junk this thread....(I don't know how to remove it).

I know there was some discussion and disagreement as to how the report should be read and wasn't sure what the consensus ended up being.

5. ExpectingUnicorns

ExpectingUnicorns . . . only the pure of heart can see.

cecybeans, I don't know know that there ever was a consensus! I just wasn't sure that you had seen that post or not. :blowkiss:

6. missyjane77

missyjane77 Inactive

I definitely think this deserves a thread of it's own since it's about ketamine and benzos. I haven't read anything about it yet, but I will now! Thanks cecy!

7. FORDANIEL

FORDANIEL New Member

8. joerose

joerose New Member

9. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

Long ago, we discussed CAYLEE's hair loss.
    At Easter she had long thick pigtails.
    A beautiful head of hair.
    By her last pix with her GGPa, her hair was thinning
    out at her temples.
    Noticeably many of us thought drugs would do this.
    Now we know it ws over months.
    Thank you for this thread!

10. essies

essies "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

11. LCoastMom

LCoastMom JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE - STILL WAITING

this just makes me weep, more so than anything we've seen in a long time. How could she? How could that evil, evil beoych do this to that precious, beautiful child.

12. cloud9

cloud9 New Member

Club Drugs- Special K- (Remember all the talk about if Special K was a friend of KC or a drug?
    "Special K" or "K" (Ketamine) is an anesthetic. Use of a small amount of ketamine results in loss of attention span, learning ability, and memory. At higher doses, ketamine can cause delirium, amnesia, high blood pressure, depression, and severe breathing problems.

http://www.adolescent-substance-abuse.com/rave-club-drugs.html

Also,
    Signs of Meth:
    strong chemical smell (often describe as urine-like smell)
    Convulsions at high doses- (Remember that episode JG said KC had?)
    Memory loss
    (The Q241 urine odor per doc)

http://www.adolescent-substance-abuse.com/signs-meth.html

13. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

So this has been established as fact...they did find drugs in her hair?

14. azwriter

azwriter Sister Mary Wanna

15. cecybeans

cecybeans New Member

There was initially some discussion over on the other thread about how to read the results; I've seen people interpret the report as if nothing was found and as if those two substances were not ruled out but the others tested were (11 of the 13 ruled out, and some thinking that the two involved were maybe subsets of others). I was hoping we could get some more eyes on it and if not, an explanation why.

16. MD MOMMY

MD MOMMY New Member

The link in the beginning it broken, could you post another so we can read? Thanks so much!

17. waiting4change

waiting4change New Member

Could it be that these drugs were the actual "nanny". To calm Caylee down when she wanted to go out, who knows, maybe Cindy told her you can go as long as Caylee is down for the night, etc......This could have been her way to make her sleepy, etc.....???? I don't know, just putting theories out there. I don't believe we will really ever know the truth:banghead:

18. ClockWatcher

ClockWatcher New Member

19. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

http://www.intheknowzone.com/DRdrugs/index.htm
    GHB, Rohypnol, and Ketamine are the three drugs most commonly known as "date rape drugs."

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/510622
    Ketamine for Conscious Sedation in Pediatric Emergency Care
    Conscious sedation is a controlled state of depressed consciousness that preserves protective reflexes, allows maintenance of a patent airway independently and continuously, and permits the patient to respond appropriately to physical stimulation and verbal command.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/vntlj01rdvf23eqw/
    Benzodiazepine plus ketamine provides effective deep sedation

20. carrie

carrie New Member

Yes. Handwritten page # 11063 states:

Q59 - Q59.1 Hair Mass (1B105, E4381283, & 1B07 & E4381285)

This report contains the results of the toxicology examinations of item Q59.1.

Result of examinations:

Alprazolam and clonazepam were not detected in the Q59.1 hair.

Additionally, the hair was screened for the following with negative results:

flunitrazepam, diazepam, midazolam, oxazepam, nordiazepam, triazolam, temazepam, lorazepam, and ketamine.

21. cecybeans

cecybeans New Member

Well shoot, I guess we are not going to have any scientific proof of KC abusing her daughter over a period of time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.