WESH: Caylee's Fund dissolved, Dr. Phil's 600K contribution

That would stun me if she did. CPS found Casey at fault for Caylee's disappearance and death, right?

I think so but Mallory has always been a Casey supporter as far as I know. She certainly was at the trial!

They must think everyone is really stupid! Like you are saying if they thought for one second that Caylee really drowned that pool would have been gone just like the car. They both know that Caylee was brutally murdered by their evil Daughter.

I hope Dr Phil is proud right now. :banghead:

The thought of Casey and Cindy being chummy again makes me want to vomit. I wonder if Mallory is going to let Casey babysit, remember she was the one who said Casey was the MOTY.

Plus they crushed the car, not the pool. jmo

NO! But these are the same people who kept the swimming pool and destroyed the car ???? These people make me sick! Including Lee and Mallory.

And that to me answers the 50 million dollar question - Caylee was killed in the car, not in the house or the pool.

They kept the pool cause they know it had nothing to do with Caylee's death. They destroyed the car because they know it did have a dead Caylee in it and it would destroy any evidence of that by destroying the car.

Exactly!

Next scam to make money on Cindy and Casey's part is to get Mallory to write a book or go on some TV show. Wait for it...its coming...

Are you saying Dr Phil has no say in who is on the Dr Phil show??? :what:

Not at all. I don't think he oversees the financial part of the show. That is up to the producers. How much they pay is not part of his job. He may learn about it, if he asked, I'm sure. IMO, it was obvious that part of the deal with Cindy and George was Dr Phil making an announcement that he was certain the Anthonys would not benefit in any way by their appearing on his show.

It sure would be great if he could sue them....but the scammers have Lippman and contracts pasted all over their backs. They are shrewd people. I have faith that one day their selfish gilded walls will come crumbling down.

I have always suspected that money from Dr. Phil was being funneled to Casey. Who else would pay her way through life for a solid year while she was on probation, pay her fines and pay the IRS? I can't think of anyone other than her stupid mother.

And that to me answers the 50 million dollar question - Caylee was killed in the car, not in the house or the pool.

I think FCA smothered Caylee between calls to Tony. She got the tape from the garage and placed it over her mouth so she wouldn't make noise while she took her to the car. She then drove around the corner to Suburban, put her in the trunk and waited awhile and called Tony.

George did not see Caylee the next morning. The situation he described for that day occurred the previous Monday, imo. cindy lied about hearing Caylee and FCA that morning...cindy lied...no surprise there.

Keep in mind, the entire time Caylee was gone, none of her usual clothes were missing from her room. Cindy knew something was very wrong...and did nothing!

Dr Phil is the talent-I like to think of it as imagining a game show host booking his own contestants....it isnt done.

I think so but Mallory has always been a Casey supporter as far as I know. She certainly was at the trial!

That was pre baby, right? Unless Mallory has the same missing piece as Casey, I am willing to believe that Mallory keeps an eagle eye on her SIL.

I am sure this has already been answered but I can't find the answer. Isn't there some sort of law or laws that apply to "charities" and "foundations" or any entity that asks for donations? Don't they have to keep records showing that any donations went to the charity/foundation? Has been stated that Dr. P's money went to the Caylee's Fund Charity.

I am sure this has already been answered but I can't find the answer. Isn't there some sort of law or laws that apply to "charities" and "foundations" or any entity that asks for donations? Don't they have to keep records showing that any donations went to the charity/foundation? Has been stated that Dr. P's money went to the Caylee's Fund Charity.

There are laws governing non-profits and annual reports of expenditures are supposed to be filed. But the laws are only good if they are enforced. Will anyone in authority delve into this? I am thinking probably not.

I hope she is in West Palm Beach. I've been there in July and August and it is so hot and humid.

I am sure Cindy is laughing all the way to bank and Casey is hoping she will be too some day soon. SICK

Not at all. I don't think he oversees the financial part of the show. That is up to the producers. How much they pay is not part of his job. He may learn about it, if he asked, I'm sure. IMO, it was obvious that part of the deal with Cindy and George was Dr Phil making an announcement that he was certain the Anthonys would not benefit in any way by their appearing on his show.

It sure would be great if he could sue them....but the scammers have Lippman and contracts pasted all over their backs. They are shrewd people. I have faith that one day their selfish gilded walls will come crumbling down.

RBBM, Whisperer. If Dr Phil didn't care enough to make certain that the Anthonys were not profiting from the interview then he did not do his job well. He failed in a major way if he cared too little to ensure that this hot financial issue was not locked down 100%. Apparently it was to his advantage to not investigate all of the contract payment agreements too closely (certainly not closely enough!) but I'm certain he made sure his paycheck for the interview was contractually accurate.

Isn't Dr Phil's reputation based on being in-your-face honest and blunt and calling out people who have selfish and ungenerous motives? And ya think maybe Cindy and George scammed him with the help of his producers? Nope, not IMO!

I think his hands are very dirty. At least they appear stained to me.

Can't even understand why anyone (other than dr phake) would want to give to any organization associated with G&C. It's like buying Baez book. Just won't do it.

They need to pay somehow, not get paid. Let them have to collect recyclable cans for the rest of their lives...

BBM - Dr. Phil is listed as one of the Executive Producers so I am guessing he had some say.
http://tv.yahoo.com/dr-phil/show/28048/castcrew

I have always suspected that money from Dr. Phil was being funneled to Casey. Who else would pay her way through life for a solid year while she was on probation, pay her fines and pay the IRS? I can't think of anyone other than her stupid mother.

BBM - are her IRS fines paid off? Did I miss something? TIA

I remember when it was told that cindy didn't want to be the wife of an LE officer. It was said she made him quit and told him to work for his father and maybe he would get the business on day and she could live a better life. She now has her dream.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid
Back