Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015 #2

Will there ever be justice served??

Oh wow. Sad to say, but that is good news, even though it is a different case. NOT good news that there was a woman raped by him in 2005, allegedly. But good in the sense that he will be charged this time.
Would that be his ex???

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Would that be his ex???

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sounds like it (Delaware County). I'm hopeful that they will stop at nothing to keep him locked up forever, with or without a charge in AJ's case.

The father of Hadsell's previous victim, who was his Father in Law, used to post here, in the threads about his kidnapped daughter. He used his real name and I read all of his posts and I also followed him on another forum which is now closed.

He was very vocal about that case. When his daughter was found by the police and rescued, she was very weak and scared. She did go before a Grand Jury and describe the violent kidnapping. It is somewhere on here on an old thread, but the Search Function does not work well for me here for some reason. But she described how he hid in front of her brothers home, grabbed her from behind, choked her, and dragged her to his car. She dewxribes being raped as well.

Her father posted that after the Grand Jury, when he was indicted for kidnapping/rape/assault, his daughter became very scared about having to testify against him. She was so worried about it that prosecutors were concerned. So they passed the case oft the feds and got him on bank robbery etc.

When AJ went missing I thought about the ex-wife. And I wonder if she possibly felt really sorry that he was out and free and she maybe wished she was able to put him away longer. So it does not really surprise me that it is happening now, belatedly. I applaud her for stepping forward. It must be very frightening and emotional for her.

I haven't been around here for a long time. However I was grimly pleased when a friend gave me a heads-up about this latest (re)indictment. I'm glad that WH's past is finally catching up with him and that at least one victim has a chance of justice.

Some of us found the 2005 indictment last year, as did one of the VA media outlets; IIRC, we didn't link it directly here because the victim's name wasn't redacted. However, there is a link to the press release concerning the 2005 case in the "court documents" thread here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...lice-Reports-and-Court-Docs-**NO-DISCUSSION**

I haven't given up hope for justice for AJ either.

Here's the Grand Jury Indictment:
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.town...-5d06-a773-10e9137c3010/57929bc91810e.pdf.pdf

Linked from this article:

http://pilotonline.com/news/local/c...cle_ba9ea6b4-d27b-58a5-ad4c-6b74fd922d18.html

Reading it and the news articles brought back the chill I felt listening to that early interview when WH talked about the so-called time in his truck with AJ when they were talking... er, having silence and he said "... and that's the last time she saw me" - instead of "that's the last time I saw her."

The guy needs to be off the streets - forever.

We all want justice for AJ. I want ALL guilty parties to be tried no matter what their role was in her death.

I'm just so happy they got him on something!

C) -- A federal judge sentenced Wesley Hadsell to 20 years in prison Tuesday for an ammunition charge that dated back to 2013.

Hadsell pleaded guilty to the charge earlier this year.

The judge's sentence of 20 years is five more years than the prosecution requested.

That's good to hear. The judge used judicial discretion to keep this locked up tight. :jail:

Twenty years is a good start anyway.

I was just coming here to post this. Happened to run his name through google to see if there was any news and saw the sentencing. Have there been any new leads on AJ's murder? Has it been ruled a murder or something else? (I've been away for awhile and haven't been following the case as closely as I used to.)

I was just coming here to post this. Happened to run his name through google to see if there was any news and saw the sentencing. Have there been any new leads on AJ's murder? Has it been ruled a murder or something else? (I've been away for awhile and haven't been following the case as closely as I used to.)

I believe it remains "undetermined".
COD was acute heroin poisoning.

C) -- A federal judge sentenced Wesley Hadsell to 20 years in prison Tuesday for an ammunition charge that dated back to 2013.

Hadsell pleaded guilty to the charge earlier this year.

The judge's sentence of 20 years is five more years than the prosecution requested.

That's good to hear. The judge used judicial discretion to keep this locked up tight. :jail:

Twenty years is a good start anyway.

The judge must have known more about his involvement in AJs death.

Because 20 federal years for a box of bullets is crazy.

So I guess that the judge was sending Wes a message. Jmo

Good job.

The judge must have known more about his involvement in AJs death.

Because 20 federal years for a box of bullets is crazy.

So I guess that the judge was sending Wes a message. Jmo

Good job.
They charged him as an armed career criminal which accounted for 15 of the years, and the extra 5 were added by the judge stating “There’s no question in the Court’s mind that we’re safer as a society if you’re not here for a while.”

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

They charged him as an armed career criminal which accounted for 15 of the years, and the extra 5 were added by the judge stating “There’s no question in the Court’s mind that we’re safer as a society if you’re not here for a while.”

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yep. I just read that as well.

The judge used a enhancement clause. I'm just surprised that his lawyer couldn't beat the ammunition charge since he could have said that other hotel residents use to come by all the time while he wasn't there.

But anyways. It's still some justice for AJ.

Btw. I hope you guys are doing okay TGB.

Sorry how the threads were going earlier.

Enjoy the holidays.

“There’s no question in the Court’s mind that we’re safer as a society if you’re not here for a while.”

Got you, Wes.

This news link regarding the 20 year sentence includes an exclusive video interview w/ WH from the Western Tidewater Regional Jail shortly after his sentence was handed down. He discussing not giving up until he finds out what happened to AJ. Gheesh...

http://wtkr.com/2016/11/22/exclusive-wesley-hadsel-talks-from-prison-after-being-sentenced-to-20-years/

Also, just got a Vinelink.com alert today that WH was no longer in custody in Virginia's Western Tidewater Regional Jail. Appears that he's now in the custody of Delaware County, Ohio for his indictment for 3 charges there (Shown as: Rapex2, Kidnapping, Felonious Assault):
http://www.co.delaware.oh.us/services/jtlist.asp

Nice to know he's paying the price for some of his actions. But sadly AJ is still waiting for justice and her family is still waiting for answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back