Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have great points. I discussed it with my husband, CF, and he said that back in March JC did all that he could to help lead search groups and he tried to get her name out there more. As I continued discussing this with him something hit me, and it's just a theory so I may not be right, but WHAT IF JC was trying his hardest to lead everyone in the opposite direction to distract everyone from WH? What if they were secretly working together? I did hear from someone that AJ and JC had broken up right before she disappeared. There are way too many coincidences with this case. Other than him, I can't think of a reason anyone else would possibly want to harm her.

Well I'm ruling out JC based on the contents of WH's letter to Mom. He discusses him and the truck and what a good kid he is. So it seems WH is fond of the boyfriend (unless WH is speaking kindly of JC because they were both involved - which I don't suspect is the case). How many others are we aware of in the hotel room? Are there some we haven't heard about? Wasn't everyone going along w/ WH's lead of the search efforts until they realized his lies?? What do we have in the way of facts related to the people in the hotel room? (I know I'm asking for facts here which are hard to come by in this case but we have more and more court records now so, perhaps there are some now. Maybe?)

Thanks for the transcript Vail!

You have great points. I discussed it with my husband, CF, and he said that back in March JC did all that he could to help lead search groups and he tried to get her name out there more. As I continued discussing this with him something hit me, and it's just a theory so I may not be right, but WHAT IF JC was trying his hardest to lead everyone in the opposite direction to distract everyone from WH? What if they were secretly working together? I did hear from someone that AJ and JC had broken up right before she disappeared. There are way too many coincidences with this case. Other than him, I can't think of a reason anyone else would possibly want to harm her.

RSMB

To clarify, my mention of ruling out JC I strictly meant excluding him from the possible people that WH's lawyer alludes to as having had a "closer relationship than just her step dad" per the heroin possession documents. I think based on the letter WH sent to his mother that WH would likely not be implicating JC as one of those possible closer relationship. WH seems fond of JC based on the letter. Interesting twist potential on this front I think.

Just wanted to be clear, and of course all IMO, etc. etc.

RSMB

To clarify, my mention of ruling out JC I strictly meant excluding him from the possible people that WH's lawyer alludes to as having had a "closer relationship than just her step dad" per the heroin possession documents. I think based on the letter WH sent to his mother that WH would likely not be implicating JC as one of those possible closer relationship. WH seems fond of JC based on the letter. Interesting twist potential on this front I think.

Just wanted to be clear, and of course all IMO, etc. etc.

And all of the above makes me think back to some of Wes's earlier word salad statements. Remember that big monologue aboiut overhearing AJ wanting to buy her boyfriend a GoPro? And he decided to give her $ for that gift? Hmmmmm.....:waitasec:

And all of the above makes me think back to some of Wes's earlier word salad statements. Remember that big monologue aboiut overhearing AJ wanting to buy her boyfriend a GoPro? And he decided to give her $ for that gift? Hmmmmm.....:waitasec:

Good point. Why would WH just interject him into the situation? I would LOVE to know if AJ ever really talked to JC's Mom about a GoPro so that WH could have overheard that and "assume" that's why she wanted money. Everything I recall about JC is positive. I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about him (of course some of those positive words are from WH too). Do we know anything about JC that we can verify at this point? Good, bad, indifferent. He's been a silent party in the public drama that's for sure, yet was very closely involved in all the happenings at the same time.

I personally always find it interesting how things work out in some cases. Sometimes those you least suspect of something are the ones who are most culpable in the end. And sometimes its the obvious suspects all along. Could be both sometimes too. I have the same thoughts about people who are very quiet vs. those who are very talkative too. So hard to tell with some people...

One thing that I always wondered about was why there were “undercover officials” at the Battlefield Blvd. search --- at the time I was thinking that all of this could somehow be related to a drug ring/drugs. http://wavy.com/2015/03/21/crews-search-for-missing-teen-anjelica-hadsell-in-chesapeake/ Now we know that WH was under police surveillance (for good reason) at that time (WH's attorney argues why evidence collected should not be allowed - from page 7 of District Court doc - see arkansasmimi's post #700 in COD: "Heroin Poisoning" thread) … Those “undercover officials” at the Battlefield Blvd search make sense now.

Last night I worked on a timeline based on things I remembered, things in the news, things WH said after the fact --- I tried to work his version/dates of things into the known timeline – trying to get things straight in my head. This is by no means a complete timeline of events and is missing all of the court appearances, etc… – but if you want to see it, I have it here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Evuuq2Sm3Orca2tbdlILepsWviTftvlYPXFUyrhxwAk/pub . I now have a clearer theory of when things happened … but I still do not have a supportable theory of who else may have been involved.

* Please feel free to message me if I have made gross errors in this timeline. Again, it is not meant to be complete and was really done just for me - so take it for what you will. Thank you

Keep in mind that this statement was made by Eric Korslund, who is WH's attorney in the heroin charge:

"I think this evidence applies to other individuals," Korslund says. "There was other individuals in this hotel room who may have had a motive to harm AJ who had a closer relationship than just her step dad. He`s one piece of the puzzle."

So I give it a little less weight. And a B- for grammar ;). But it's interesting that police executed the hotel search warrant based on their surveillance of Wes for a week. I wish we could see the probable cause doc.

[BBM & underscored]

Attention Websleuthers!

We will have a multiple choice grammar question for today's English lesson. Please select the correct answer to complete the sentence:

1. There _______________ other individuals in this hotel room.

a. must of been
b. most likely was
c. wasn't none
d. were

:goldstar:

I agree with you MM. I did a double take when I heard the attorney say the phrase. I even replayed the segment a couple of times. What I think he said was: "There's other individuals ... ."

But that's wrong also! It's just kind of shocking to hear this coming out of the mouth of one who is as well-educated as he. ["He" doesn't sound right to me either, but I think it is correct. Isn't it?] :thinking: :confused: :lookingitup:

:cow:

Thanks for having that letter transcribed on here. Was good to read it again. I wonder what he meant in saying 'THAT house and THAT name, too'. And who took the 2 guns from the hotel room for him? So many questions!

From WH's 04-18-2015 letter to MOM:

"I think you should take back your house."

What does that mean? Does WH mean that the house JH is living in belongs to his Mother?

Thanks for having that letter transcribed on here. Was good to read it again. I wonder what he meant in saying 'THAT house and THAT name, too'. And who took the 2 guns from the hotel room for him? So many questions!

I am thinking he is talking about the house in Franklin and because the owners last name was Stokes. I think he's just refering how he thought it was so ironic she was found in the town he was working at house owned by people with the same last name as his sister.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keep in mind that this statement was made by Eric Korslund, who is WH's attorney in the heroin charge:

"I think this evidence applies to other individuals," Korslund says. "There was other individuals in this hotel room who may have had a motive to harm AJ who had a closer relationship than just her step dad. He`s one piece of the puzzle."

So I give it a little less weight. And a B- for grammar ;). But it's interesting that police executed the hotel search warrant based on their surveillance of Wes for a week. I wish we could see the probable cause doc.
Ah, thanks. Missed that.

But still, if they are claiming "other individuals in this hotel room" WHY DOESN'T WH/LAWYER SAY WHO "THEY" ARE????

I'm sorry but for a supposed professional I'd rate that at a D- on the grammar. It's kind of a shame that people can "pass" though college without basic language skills. I'll admit I'm most likely at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to proper English language use, but then again I've been out of school for a long, long time.

What does that mean? Does WH mean that the house JH is living in belongs to his Mother?

Katy, I took it to mean the house that JH and the girls are currently living in. I could be wrong. It's funny that with all that is going on, if Wes' mom thought he had nothing to do with AJ's death, that she WOULDN'T have "taken back the house". Another hmmm.....

[BBM & underscored]

Attention Websleuthers!

We will have a multiple choice grammar question for today's English lesson. Please select the correct answer to complete the sentence:

1. There _______________ other individuals in this hotel room.

a. must of been
b. most likely was
c. wasn't none
d. were

:goldstar:

I agree with you MM. I did a double take when I heard the attorney say the phrase. I even replayed the segment a couple of times. What I think he said was: "There's other individuals ... ."

But that's wrong also! It's just kind of shocking to hear this coming out of the mouth of one who is as well-educated as he. ["He" doesn't sound right to me either, but I think it is correct. Isn't it?] :thinking: :confused: :lookingitup:

:cow:

Haha! If the grammar police actually handed out tickets I'd have been arrested long ago for outstanding warrants. :shame: But honestly, that was such an ear clunker I couldn't resist.

And to stay on topic, Korslund's comment doesn't support his argument; pointing a finger elsewhere doesn't change the fact that heroin was found in Wes' hotel room. Typical defense attorney deflection IMO.

RBBM, JMHO, no. My reason is that Wendy once said that from what she understood the house that Wes and Jen lived in belonged to Jen's aunt. I cant remember where it was I saw that, but I did look at property records and the address that Jen and Wes (and where last known address AJ lived) the owner is listed as Jen Hadsell's aunt.

I was wondering who else possibly would be living in a home owned by Wes Hadsell's Mother. Considering wording in letter and how things have played out. My thoughts are maybe Wes nephew, Wendy son possibly could live in a home owned by his Grandmother. But that is JMO as I do not know where the home is, that Wes Hadsell is speaking of.

It seems like whenever WH gets arrested, there is a lot of confusion and shuffling about the final charges. I think LE knows WH is involved with AJ's tragic death, but they may never be able to prove it in court. I hope he gets a lot of prison time for the ammo and the drugs. :jail:

ADMIN NOTE:

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

(snipped)

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

RBBM, JMHO, no. My reason is that Wendy once said that from what she understood the house that Wes and Jen lived in belonged to Jen's aunt. I cant remember where it was I saw that, but I did look at property records and the address that Jen and Wes (and where last known address AJ lived) the owner is listed as Jen Hadsell's aunt.

I was wondering who else possibly would be living in a home owned by Wes Hadsell's Mother. Considering wording in letter and how things have played out. My thoughts are maybe Wes nephew, Wendy son possibly could live in a home owned by his Grandmother. But that is JMO as I do not know where the home is, that Wes Hadsell is speaking of.

The Pastor was living there.

He lives in Northern VA. Has since this started. He was traveling back and forth.

Hey Bear,

What do you think about this new info, about Wes being charged with heroin possession. Do you think there is any connection to AJ's situation?

He lives in Northern VA. Has since this started. He was traveling back and forth.

What was his part in all this, if you don't mind answering? Wes seemed to indicate they weren't bff's, so was he friends with Jen and just trying to help?

What was his part in all this, if you don't mind answering? Wes seemed to indicate they weren't bff's, so was he friends with Jen and just trying to help?
I was introduced to TM as an old friend of WH. And basically, he was there for moral support and to help out as much as he could, just like everyone was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrotherofSherlock