Wesley Hadsell charged with murdering A.J. Hadsell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he's already planning to "expose" that she was suicidal.
On the planet that I'm from, it's highly improbable that people who take their own lives, generally do not bury themselves in shallow graves behind abandoned houses.
So it should be rather interesting to hear how him and his creepy defense attorney plan to spin that ghoulishly ridiculous idea to the jury.

If he claims suicide, then he obviously chose not to take her to the hospital, but instead cover it up and blame people. Or I guess he is saying he didn't even go to that house where she was found. So somebody else chose to cover up her suicide and steal his GPS to blame him.

And somebody else broke in and planted her jacket in a kid's house that she hadn't talked to in a long time, before he broke in to magically find the jacket.

And somebody else, gave him the information about Anjelica's clothes found along the road, but they disappeared into the wind immediately.

And somebody went into his hotel room and planted heroin (the tool for her suicide/murder), just hoping he would be recorded telling somebody to go check it out.

Somebody else texted all the messages from her cell phone, never mentioning that Wes was involved. It seems like a good opportunity to frame him further.

He admitted to seeing her at around 1p to "give her$200", so when and where did she commit suicide? Family came home a couple hours later. Is that enough time to purchase heroin from ANOTHER drug dealer/user in her life, go somewhere, and take her own life and then be found by somebody who figured it would be a good idea to frame Wes and an innocent kid? Or she didn't purchase heroin but just "departed his presence" and walked into the hands of a killer who is in her circle of friends/family and knows the innocent kid and where he lives in order to set him up while also setting Wes up.

This and and more evidence just conveniently points at him, a completely innocent bystander, and his response is to do everything he can to convince people that somebody killed her and framed him, but now change his story to suicide.

Ok. I guess that makes sense. He should be safe to walk the streets..

If he claims suicide, then he obviously chose not to take her to the hospital, but instead cover it up and blame people. Or I guess he is saying he didn't even go to that house where she was found. So somebody else chose to cover up her suicide and steal his GPS to blame him.

And somebody else broke in and planted her jacket in a kid's house that she hadn't talked to in a long time, before he broke in to magically find the jacket.

And somebody else, gave him the information about Anjelica's clothes found along the road, but they disappeared into the wind immediately.

And somebody went into his hotel room and planted heroin (the tool for her suicide/murder), just hoping he would be recorded telling somebody to go check it out.

Somebody else texted all the messages from her cell phone, never mentioning that Wes was involved. It seems like a good opportunity to frame him further.

He admitted to seeing her at around 1p to "give her$200", so when and where did she commit suicide? Family came home a couple hours later. Is that enough time to purchase heroin from ANOTHER drug dealer/user in her life, go somewhere, and take her own life and then be found by somebody who figured it would be a good idea to frame Wes and an innocent kid? Or she didn't purchase heroin but just "departed his presence" and walked into the hands of a killer who is in her circle of friends/family and knows the innocent kid and where he lives in order to set him up while also setting Wes up.

This and and more evidence just conveniently points at him, a completely innocent bystander, and his response is to do everything he can to convince people that somebody killed her and framed him, but now change his story to suicide.

His claim appears to be the GPS that nailed his ugly hide to the wall, was a hand-held device therefore, coincidentally, someone actually did use that device, drove to that house (that he has never, ever been to), and then (gasp!) placed that device in his truck, to frame him. Right Wes... happens literally every day. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, the jacket planting... the clothes on the side of the road... the planted drugs... the changing defense tactics... he is entirely and without exception, 100% full of lies. And that's putting it mildly.

I am VERY much looking forward to seeing the prosecution expose him and show him for the liar and the murderer he is, with all the evidence they have.
God forbid he EVER walk the streets again.

Has anyone ever heard of a non-drug-user, specifically purchasing heroin (from a step dad) and using it as a method of suicide?

No. I actually don't know if that is the defence he is going for - it is very possible he is going to accuse her of being an addict, even though toxicology contradicts that from what I remember. There is nothing negative he can say to tarnish her that a sane or intelligent jury will accept and not see for what it is.

Should cameras be allowed? Court TV and local TV has applied. Is it worth the fiasco just to be able to have a video record of testimony?

If there is anything you and those supporting you and AJs mom can do to keep Court TV from getting any right to this trial, do it. They are vultures that will only televise/release choice bits and then charge for the footage afterwards. While I would love to watch the trial, I don't think cameras should be allowed as they will fuel Wesley's showmanship and desire for attention and bring unnecessary public scrutiny and attention on you and other witnesses.

Wishing you boundless strength in the coming weeks!

Yes, he's already planning to "expose" that she was suicidal.
On the planet that I'm from, it's highly improbable that people who take their own lives, generally do not bury themselves in shallow graves behind abandoned houses.
So it should be rather interesting to hear how him and his creepy defense attorney plan to spin that ghoulishly ridiculous idea to the jury.

No. I actually don't know if that is the defence he is going for - it is very possible he is going to accuse her of being an addict, even though toxicology contradicts that from what I remember. There is nothing negative he can say to tarnish her that a sane or intelligent jury will accept and not see for what it is.

If there is anything you and those supporting you and AJs mom can do to keep Court TV from getting any right to this trial, do it. They are vultures that will only televise/release choice bits and then charge for the footage afterwards. While I would love to watch the trial, I don't think cameras should be allowed as they will fuel Wesley's showmanship and desire for attention and bring unnecessary public scrutiny and attention on you and other witnesses.

Wishing you boundless strength in the coming weeks!

Thank you for your feedback.

does anyone think that he agreed knowing he would change his mind about the agreement forcing a mistrial? thus dragging this out further and wasting the courts time and money.
personally i do not think the judge should have allowed the reversal... this agreement was obviously something both legal teams went back and forth on before the trial began and once the trial started the defence shouldn't have the right to suddenly change their minds because it dawns on them their clever ploy has backfired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member