What are the consistencies in the Routier's stories?

Marie said:
I haven't finished yet - only through story 7. But I found the "Mommy" 4 times in those 1st 7. That, combined with the number of times it's stated that Darli felt Damon touch her and/or he followed her, to me points to something happening between Darli & Damon that really made a deep impression on Darli. Not sure if I'm explaining this right, but I think that this means that somewhere in her stories is a truth about the interaction between Darli & Damon (just not in the context that she's stating).

Of course I still need to finish and this may end up being nothing.
Darin has been consistent that he heard glass break first, then Darlie screaming Devon's name. Darlie has consistently said she went to the stairs to scream for Darin.

deandaniellws said:
That brings me to wonder about one of the statements that a nurse was talking about. Darin was talking to the nurse and said that Darlie's screams woke him up. Darlie gave him a dirty look and said...No you did not! I thought that was funny. I agree with everyone else, this was not planned out well because they didn't even have their stories straight. Darlie always acted like Darin didn't have enough sense to come in out of the rain, always saying little snide things about him. Maybe that is why he puts her in charge of the witnessing of the "event". Remember, he failed that question about having taken part in planning a crime at his house on the night of the murders.
Maybe in a strange way she is blaming Darin for the attacks, or like you said didn't have stories straight yet. I would think this is called improvisation so where is the pre planned story. Wouldn't you have a story before you commit the crime? Seems like the most logical conclusion if they are planning on killing their kids.

What snide remarks did Darlie always make about Darin it sounds like you knew her. Did you hear this stuff later or what.
EXPLAIN I must know.

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
Maybe in a strange way she is blaming Darin for the attacks, or like you said didn't have stories straight yet. I would think this is called improvisation so where is the pre planned story. Wouldn't you have a story before you commit the crime? Seems like the most logical conclusion if they are planning on killing their kids.

What snide remarks did Darlie always make about Darin it sounds like you knew her. Did you hear this stuff later or what.
EXPLAIN I must know.
OMGOsh...NO! I do NOT know her..nor do I know anyone who does know her. Believe me..I wish I did. I am talking about the remarks reported by others when reading articles, watching the interviews, and every kind of media in which this case was covered. I watched it all! LOL....like we both have said...this case was widely reported her in Texas! She got mad when he got things wrong. The little snip at the hospital when Darin said he heard her calling...the one time he slipped up in the story of not hearing the glass break first. Off the subject...but did you watch that Leeza show? I get the impression he was a hen pecked husband. Remember the stories of him getting yelled at if she wanted something and she didn't get it? Read some of the stories she pulled at the pawn shop! (Chit...my husband would leave me standing right there and take off in the car...and I am SURE I would have a divorce on the way if I EVER did that! :eek: ) Yep...Darlie had certain expectations of her husband...and he had better do it! LOL! BUT...what about that report of the neighbor over hearing Darin saying VERY ugly things to Darlie about her weight!!?! He called her a fat PIG after she was slow to lose the weight from her last baby Drake. OMGosh. That was mean. I guess they both gave each other the "what for" about certain things...if you know what I mean!;) That type of thing is what I was referring to when I made that post. The pre-planned story is...you are going to say you were upstairs with the baby and I am going to say I was down here sleeping with the boys and an intruder came in a killed the kids and tried to kill me. BUT.....when you start going into who said what, and where did who stand...I don't think anyone could keep a planned story straight with the kind of questioning the police put you through when they are investigating a murder. So pre-planned doesn't mean well choreographed! That is why so many people get caught when trying their best to pull off a murder. :D

deandaniellws said:
OMGOsh...NO! I do NOT know her..nor do I know anyone who does know her. Believe me..I wish I did. I am talking about the remarks reported by others when reading articles, watching the interviews, and every kind of media in which this case was covered. I watched it all! LOL....like we both have said...this case was widely reported her in Texas! She got mad when he got things wrong. The little snip at the hospital when Darin said he heard her calling...the one time he slipped up in the story of not hearing the glass break first. Off the subject...but did you watch that Leeza show? I get the impression he was a hen pecked husband. Remember the stories of him getting yelled at if she wanted something and she didn't get it? Read some of the stories she pulled at the pawn shop! (Chit...my husband would leave me standing right there and take off in the car...and I am SURE I would have a divorce on the way if I EVER did that! :eek: ) Yep...Darlie had certain expectations of her husband...and he had better do it! LOL! BUT...what about that report of the neighbor over hearing Darin saying VERY ugly things to Darlie about her weight!!?! He called her a fat PIG after she was slow to lose the weight from her last baby Drake. OMGosh. That was mean. I guess they both gave each other the "what for" about certain things...if you know what I mean!;) That type of thing is what I was referring to when I made that post. The pre-planned story is...you are going to say you were upstairs with the baby and I am going to say I was down here sleeping with the boys and an intruder came in a killed the kids and tried to kill me. BUT.....when you start going into who said what, and where did who stand...I don't think anyone could keep a planned story straight with the kind of questioning the police put you through when they are investigating a murder. So pre-planned doesn't mean well choreographed! That is why so many people get caught when trying their best to pull off a murder. :D
That is because if you are telling the truth you are answering questions about what you remember. If it is a lie, you have to make it up as you go along because no one can anticipate every little detail in advance. It is esp tricky when two of you are doing it. Bound to get tripped up. That is why these two placed themselves in situations that could explain why neither had a memory of most of the details.....they were asleep when the crime took place (later Darlie's was changed to traumatic amnesia). Dumb,smart or otherwise,they were at least clever enough to anticipate that much in advance. But even the most clever amongst us cannot anticipate and prepare for everything.

Goody said:
That is because if you are telling the truth you are answering questions about what you remember. If it is a lie, you have to make it up as you go along because no one can anticipate every little detail in advance. It is esp tricky when two of you are doing it. Bound to get tripped up. That is why these two placed themselves in situations that could explain why neither had a memory of most of the details.....they were asleep when the crime took place (later Darlie's was changed to traumatic amnesia). Dumb,smart or otherwise,they were at least clever enough to anticipate that much in advance. But even the most clever amongst us cannot anticipate and prepare for everything.
Exactly! :clap:

deandaniellws said:
Exactly! :clap:
I think I got an idea here.
I am planning to kill my kids, upstairs, downstairs, whatever you think.

Wouldn't it make more sense if the kids died alone watching TV. Why does Darlie need to be downstairs, it makes her look more guilty in the event of an investigation. Not being in the wrong place
The doors were locked they had double checked they can say. The sounds not coming up from below they had to be aware of this fact they lived there. The plan together, was to kill the kids dispose of the evidence-knives clothes, her jewelry she had left downstairs, go to bed and call in the morning. No need of broken glass or anything else.Plenty of time to clean up. Cut the screen and get rid of the evidence. Like I said the plan was together but Darin had his own plan. 900,000. He called Darlie down and proceeded to attack her too. Damon isn't dead yet and he goes to help his mother. The two struggle, break glass,knock over table, Darin realizes he is messing up his crime scene. She gets bruised and cut, Darin finishes Damon, while his back is turned she calls 911. Darin is stabbing Damon, turns to get Darlie and casts off blood on Darlie's back. He hears her story about the intruders and goes along with it. Thats why he didn't finish her off. He gets rid of his shoes and socks, possibly a 2nd knife, but drops one sock. He was outside when the police arrive.

Darlie is upstairs with the baby and Darin. Darin decides to kill the kids and does so, he calls Darlie down and also attacks her but she manages to talk him into not killing her and they concoct this intruder story.They do a poor cleanup and Darlie gets caught.

Darlie is telling the truth as best she can remember it. Using yourself is not a true guide to understanding Darlie. Why does she focus on the prints, she feels guilty of screwing up a police investigation into her own childrens murder.
She also has survivors guilt. She is aware how senseless this crime is and cannot comprehend why anyone would do it.She is also aware her boys were dead and she couldn't focus on that. She couldn't think of anything else it was a distraction from the fact that they were dead and she wasn't.

Each one of these theories could be true as well as the one put forth by the police investigation but it is in the evidence not the conjecture about character, motives, attitudes, of the family that truth should be found.
I don't find the investigation into this case to be sufficent to rule out Darin, Darlie, or an intruder.

Wouldn't it make more sense if the kids died alone watching TV. Why does Darlie need to be downstairs, it makes her look more guilty in the event of an investigation. Not being in the wrong place
The doors were locked they had double checked they can say. The sounds not coming up from below they had to be aware of this fact they lived there. The plan together, was to kill the kids dispose of the evidence-knives clothes, her jewelry she had left downstairs, go to bed and call in the morning. No need of broken glass or anything else.Plenty of time to clean up. Cut the screen and get rid of the evidence. Like I said the plan was together but Darin had his own plan. 900,000. He called Darlie down and proceeded to attack her too. Damon isn't dead yet and he goes to help his mother. The two struggle, break glass,knock over table, Darin realizes he is messing up his crime scene. She gets bruised and cut, Darin finishes Damon, while his back is turned she calls 911. Darin is stabbing Damon, turns to get Darlie and casts off blood on Darlie's back. He hears her story about the intruders and goes along with it. Thats why he didn't finish her off. He gets rid of his shoes and socks, possibly a 2nd knife, but drops one sock. He was outside when the police arrive.

Darlie is upstairs with the baby and Darin. Darin decides to kill the kids and does so, he calls Darlie down and also attacks her but she manages to talk him into not killing her and they concoct this intruder story.They do a poor cleanup and Darlie gets caught.

Darlie is telling the truth as best she can remember it. Using yourself is not a true guide to understanding Darlie. Why does she focus on the prints, she feels guilty of screwing up a police investigation into her own childrens murder.
She also has survivors guilt. She is aware how senseless this crime is and cannot comprehend why anyone would do it.She is also aware her boys were dead and she couldn't focus on that. She couldn't think of anything else it was a distraction from the fact that they were dead and she wasn't.

Each one of these theories could be true as well as the one put forth by the police investigation but it is in the evidence not the conjecture about character, motives, attitudes, of the family that truth should be found.
I don't find the investigation into this case to be sufficent to rule out Darin, Darlie, or an intruder.
Sure, if you throw out the evidence, lock your common sense up where it can't be reached, and ignore any competing theory that makes Darlie the killer. I don't know why you are so gung-ho to make Darin solely the guilty one. He can't be guilty unless Darlie is, too. Out of the two of them, he at least has some points that make him look innocent. She has none. Once you get past trying to prove her innocent in spite of the evidence, there is just nothing to lead you back.

Goody said:
Sure, if you throw out the evidence, lock your common sense up where it can't be reached, and ignore any competing theory that makes Darlie the killer. I don't know why you are so gung-ho to make Darin solely the guilty one. He can't be guilty unless Darlie is, too. Out of the two of them, he at least has some points that make him look innocent. She has none. Once you get past trying to prove her innocent in spite of the evidence, there is just nothing to lead you back.
I posted several theories based on who was in the house and had access to the kids. What story Darlie told, and what the prosecution sumised is also a theory. The evidence can be looked at from different angles as well. Further research into blood cast off and blood interpretation make me believe Bevel has his hiney hangin' out basing 2 drops as cast off.
The site I have visited also states that reading blood patterns mean more than a drop or two. It even said it was better to say inconclusive than to deem it one way or the other if only a few drops are present. Cast off happens in all crimes like this one and there isn't enough of it to conclude positively that the cast off came from Darlie stabbing the kids,

Even if she was attacked after Damon initially, the knife could have cast off in the intruders attempts to stab her. In fact in cases like this, multiple stabbings with at least 1 like weapon used on 2 victims, the cast off from the weapon being used on the 2 nd victim will also cast off blood from victim 1 on to the 2nd victim. This could also be the case and not an unusual occurance. I am trying to look at this case as objectively as possible and I'm not satisfied we learned what happened. Too many unanswered questions, impossible timing for sock dump, evidence of 2 knives,premature arrest before testing of head hair was complete, tests not done etc.

I posted several theories based on who was in the house and had access to the kids. What story Darlie told, and what the prosecution sumised is also a theory. The evidence can be looked at from different angles as well. Further research into blood cast off and blood interpretation make me believe Bevel has his hiney hangin' out basing 2 drops as cast off.
The site I have visited also states that reading blood patterns mean more than a drop or two. It even said it was better to say inconclusive than to deem it one way or the other if only a few drops are present. Cast off happens in all crimes like this one and there isn't enough of it to conclude positively that the cast off came from Darlie stabbing the kids,
Where did you get the idea that there was only a drop or two of cast off on Darlie's shirt. There were all kinds of droplets on the back of her shirt. They just chose a few they could work with. That is the way it is done. They do not test and analyze every drop on the shirt. The point is if she did not wield that knife, she shouldn't have ANY cast off on her shirt at all. And it darn sure should not be in an area that where tests prove it would have fallen....or be the same shape, size, it would be if flying off the knife....or have those little tails telling they flew in the very same direction tests proved cast off from the knife would fly.

You can't prove that Bevel is wrong. Shoot, he wrote a text book on blood evidence, and you think you can out analyze him?

IEven if she was attacked after Damon initially, the knife could have cast off in the intruders attempts to stab her. In fact in cases like this, multiple stabbings with at least 1 like weapon used on 2 victims, the cast off from the weapon being used on the 2 nd victim will also cast off blood from victim 1 on to the 2nd victim. This could also be the case and not an unusual occurance. I am trying to look at this case as objectively as possible and I'm not satisfied we learned what happened. Too many unanswered questions, impossible timing for sock dump,
Not impossible. Tight maybe. And if you bring Darin into it, not tight at all.

Ievidence of 2 knives,[/QUORE]

What evidence? There is no evidence of two knives. That is just wishful thinking.

Ipremature arrest before testing of head hair was complete,
What has the timing of arrest got to do with guilt or innocence?

I tests not done etc.
The only tests not done were tests the defense decided not to do. Their strategy was to go for reasonable doubt. Bad move but they can't go back now and re-strategize.

Did you ever think that the reason the defense did not do the tests was because they didn't want a record of some lab finding more evidence against Darlie?

Yeah, but a jury did so I guess that is all that matters at the moment.

If Darlie thought she was mounted by some guy, he "frightened" her, then jumped off and ran out, then how did she know for sure right away that the kids were stabbed first? Darlie supposedly doesn't remember much of anything. Darlie also seemed to know exactly why the kids were murdered since she told Darin that someone intentionally did it. For all she knew from just waking up and turning on the lights and finding the boys injured, it could have been a botched robbery, the murderer or murderers could still be in the home somewhere, or going to get them all at any second. I don't see any concern about that or extreme fear for Darin or the baby on the 911 tape.

Goody said:
Where did you get the idea that there was only a drop or two of cast off on Darlie's shirt. There were all kinds of droplets on the back of her shirt. They just chose a few they could work with. That is the way it is done. They do not test and analyze every drop on the shirt. The point is if she did not wield that knife, she shouldn't have ANY cast off on her shirt at all. And it darn sure should not be in an area that where tests prove it would have fallen....or be the same shape, size, it would be if flying off the knife....or have those little tails telling they flew in the very same direction tests proved cast off from the knife would fly.

You can't prove that Bevel is wrong. Shoot, he wrote a text book on blood evidence, and you think you can out analyze him?

I 'm not analyzing BEVEL just the conclusion based on the information I gained from the Brazoria county sheriff department site under general information. It stated that blood patterns such as cast off was only determined when mutiple, dozens of drops are found. This is accepted practice according to them. They also said said inconclusive was the correct answer when only a few drops are available. The site links posted by goody and beesy also give a detailed account of cast off. Bevel testified that the drops 2 of them, and only two of them were mentioned, are on the FRONT of her shirt. If you have a arc pattern on her shirt like you do the wall then you have cast off. If you have two drops on the FRONT of her shirt it is inconclusive as to being proven cast off. Cast off tends to go in front of the postion of the wound and the position of the woundee. It also states on these sites that the police could have mapped out her every move by following her blood trail. They should be able to tell the size of the person doing the wounding and where the victim is positioned during the attack.
Not impossible. Tight maybe. And if you bring Darin into it, not tight at all.
I'm not opposed to bringing Darin into it.

What has the timing of arrest got to do with guilt or innocence?
Quick arrests based on fautly conclusions, once they had her they wouldn't even look for evidence of an intruder or Darin's involvement, only her and deriving anything they could from what they collected. The sink was contaminated as the police photos show all the cleaning products brought out and placed inside of it. As well as the counterspace.

The only tests not done were tests the defense decided not to do. Their strategy was to go for reasonable doubt. Bad move but they can't go back now and re-strategize.

Did you ever think that the reason the defense did not do the tests was because they didn't want a record of some lab finding more evidence against Darlie?
Darlie and Darin were not rich and those tests cost a huge amount of money.
Darin didn't want anything tested I'm sure and Darlie if innocent would be naive enough to believe that because she was innocent she couldn't possibly be convicted. All a defense team gets is the lists of evidence that the prosecutions intends to use, the prosecution didn't have to provide the tape of Darlie weeping and crying to the jury as they counted on. The prosecution doesn't have to tell the defense in depth what the exact nature of the evidence is. A list of witnesses for both sides, and an attorneys best guess as to what the witness is going to testify to. People who could have impeached some of the witnesses testimony were not in the court to hear the lies told, and the attorneys and even Darlie didn't know it until the transcripts came out. They did prepare with a defense against the self inflicted wounds with some very convincing testimony from a well respected pathologist. He even stated that if Darlie had died he would have classified her wounds as defensive. The defense showed how easy it was to get in and out of the window even going thru it to demonstrate. The amount of testing that should have been done in this case and any case that involves children is disrespecful. When none of Devons blood was found on the knife, they should have kept testing till they found it even taking it apart if necessary. The jurors who have discussed the case say they based a great deal of weight on the silly string tape. A tape showing Darlie crying and weeping at the memorial service and being told to get it together or she was going to scare the other kids when they got there was not shown to the jury. A bunch of legal wrangling BS in our courts. Telling only part of the story isn't good enough to me, tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God is. Both sides should be held to that standard not just witnesses. We can't change how slick lawyers and high profile cases can get really ugly and messy. Texas history is full of them. Lawyers and Senators, Congressmen and crack dealers,Thise that have the large amounts of money to throw at the defense testing like OJ can even beat a rap. Accused people are actually better of if poor in a lot of cases because the state paid for defense can often get the money to test evidence. Middle class people are in trouble and had better be prepared to sell everything they own and then some and even that may not be enough as lawyers fees are very high. If found innocent the state doesn't pay you back for your defense costs. It is too bad, we are sorry, but that's the cost of having a system like we have. The system can be manipulated and innocent people do get convicted and sometimes people make mistakes. I am not totally convinced Darlie is guilty , more ready to believe she had help. The blood is what is confusing me here and i might have an idea . I'll go to the blood thread and ask for ideas. too.

Darin didn't want anything tested I'm sure and Darlie if innocent would be naive enough to believe that because she was innocent she couldn't possibly be convicted. All a defense team gets is the lists of evidence that the prosecutions intends to use, the prosecution didn't have to provide the tape of Darlie weeping and crying to the jury as they counted on. The prosecution doesn't have to tell the defense in depth what the exact nature of the evidence is. A list of witnesses for both sides, and an attorneys best guess as to what the witness is going to testify to. People who could have impeached some of the witnesses testimony were not in the court to hear the lies told, and the attorneys and even Darlie didn't know it until the transcripts came out. They did prepare with a defense against the self inflicted wounds with some very convincing testimony from a well respected pathologist. He even stated that if Darlie had died he would have classified her wounds as defensive. The defense showed how easy it was to get in and out of the window even going thru it to demonstrate. The amount of testing that should have been done in this case and any case that involves children is disrespecful. When none of Devons blood was found on the knife, they should have kept testing till they found it even taking it apart if necessary. The jurors who have discussed the case say they based a great deal of weight on the silly string tape. A tape showing Darlie crying and weeping at the memorial service and being told to get it together or she was going to scare the other kids when they got there was not shown to the jury. A bunch of legal wrangling BS in our courts. Telling only part of the story isn't good enough to me, tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help you God is. Both sides should be held to that standard not just witnesses. We can't change how slick lawyers and high profile cases can get really ugly and messy. Texas history is full of them. Lawyers and Senators, Congressmen and crack dealers,Thise that have the large amounts of money to throw at the defense testing like OJ can even beat a rap. Accused people are actually better of if poor in a lot of cases because the state paid for defense can often get the money to test evidence. Middle class people are in trouble and had better be prepared to sell everything they own and then some and even that may not be enough as lawyers fees are very high. If found innocent the state doesn't pay you back for your defense costs. It is too bad, we are sorry, but that's the cost of having a system like we have. The system can be manipulated and innocent people do get convicted and sometimes people make mistakes. I am not totally convinced Darlie is guilty , more ready to believe she had help. The blood is what is confusing me here and i might have an idea . I'll go to the blood thread and ask for ideas. too.
Sorry, but if Darlie walked back and forth in and out of the room several times, you are going to have blood drops to and fro several times over. There would be no way to track her every movement. Besides, the prosecution doesn't have to prove her every movement to prove guilt. All they have to is show where her story is untrue and show as much blood evidence as they can to show she was doing something she couldn't be doing and still be innocent...in this case it is the wielding of the knife.

Also, I think your theory of many drops as opposed to just a few probably is more consistent with a club beating rather than a knife stabbing. Esp one when the victim was not stabbed that many times. If she had been in a frenzy and stabbed them a dozen times or more, you would see a lot more cast off.

Innocent people got convicted in rape/murder trials before DNA. The system is slow to give those inmates new tests but when they do, the innocent ones are exonerated and the guilty stay where they are. Amazingly the guilty think they might get lucky and be proven innocent even when they are guilty as sin. DNA cannot exonerate Darlie. What she needs is a scientific break thru where partial fingerprints in blood can be ID'd. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

She should have stayed with her court appointed attys who would have gotten the money from the state for those tests. Another bad decision on their part.

She should have stayed with her court appointed attys who would have gotten the money from the state for those tests. :bang:Another bad decision on their part.

Just so we are all the same page here, G.I. Jane, which one of Darlie's stories are we going off here? In the 16 versions thread it was the burglar killer. You seemed to have wandered off into the Darin killer. Or are we on the rapist killer? It's sooooo confusing!:confused: :confused: :confused:

I have tried to objectively look at all the testimony in the transcripts but so much spin and misinformation is out there. I have visited many police and college forensic sites looking at how the evidence is collected and tested. What is cast off , arterial spray etc.

I have derived from reading the transcripts that 2 knives of similar classification could have been used. Poole volume 39

I have derived that Darlie did indeed receive defensive wounds -whether intentional or self inflicted no one can say how she did the arm bruising.

I have derived that Bevel testifies about cast off on the front shoulder of her shirt not the back as many believe.

I have derived that Darlie's bad behavior in public led to a greater chance for the police to make her a suspect.

I have derived that the case set forth by the prosecution may have convicted a guilty person but because the evidence that would conclude to an accomplice or an intruder was not investigated and many examples of crime scene contamination occured... It makes me wonder. Many of the timing events do not add up in the prosecutions case.

If Darlie did it regardless of the fact I know her I would want justice to be served.

I also have a TV alert on Discovery... Grizzly Man. I propose we just turn the death penalty cases at final decree loose in the bear country. I know people say they wouldn't feed the bears this disagreable diet, however it would keep people away from the preserve as the bears are known man eaters and in the end the bears would be better protected. They don't have to eat them if they don't want to. We aren't taking about Winnie the Pooh or Gentle Ben. Thats where Tim made his mistake. He misjudged the animals he tried to socialize with and found out they didn't accept him their society. Too bad he took his girlfriend with him she paid the price as well.

I have derived from reading the transcripts that 2 knives of similar classification could have been used. Poole volume 39
Nope, he says cannot decide one way or the other, either can the M.E. I can't find anything about these burrs or whatever on the knife. It'd be helpful if you could cut and paste it for me/us.

I have derived that Darlie did indeed receive defensive wounds -whether intentional or self inflicted no one can say how she did the arm bruising.
Dr. Dimao said he feels all of her wounds are probably defensive. He admits it IS possible they are NOT. So for you to say she did receive defensive wounds is misleading. And you cannot receive self-inflicted defensive wounds. You're defending yourself from yourself? :waitasec:

I have derived that Bevel testifies about cast off on the front shoulder of her shirt not the back as many believe
There was cast-off in many different areas of her shirt. I don't think I ever said the cast-off was only on her back. I think in his very next sentence, he says there was some on her back right shoulder as well. And that's not all there was. Mostly what was on the front of her shirt was her blood.
I have derived that Darlie's bad behavior in public led to a greater chance for the police to make her a suspect
A fave amongst supporters. Darlie didn't behave badly, she behaved strangely. It is a known fact that LE looks at the family members inside the crime scene first. Darlie was the logical choice. She was downstairs with the boys. They could have found out in two days if she wasn't involved. Then they would have moved on to the next person, Darin.

I have derived that the case set forth by the prosecution may have convicted a guilty person but because the evidence that would conclude to an accomplice or an intruder was not investigated and many examples of crime scene contamination occured... It makes me wonder. Many of the timing events do not add up in the prosecutions case
As I stated above, LE looked at Darlie first because she was at the crime scene. They found their killer right there. They did not need to investigate any of this other stuff. Her team should have done it. If not then, now. Why would LE investigate all of these other things, when they had their killer? Another fave: contamination: explain please
If there had been evidence against Darlie, they would have
If Darlie did it regardless of the fact I know her I would want justice to be served
I do too! I wish she hadn't done it! I think about it sometimes, "what about this or that", then I check the testimony or sources again and see it's just not possible that she's innocent. But I'll kiss her butt if she's up for it!

txsvicki said:
If Darlie thought she was mounted by some guy, he "frightened" her, then jumped off and ran out, then how did she know for sure right away that the kids were stabbed first? Darlie supposedly doesn't remember much of anything. Darlie also seemed to know exactly why the kids were murdered since she told Darin that someone intentionally did it. For all she knew from just waking up and turning on the lights and finding the boys injured, it could have been a botched robbery, the murderer or murderers could still be in the home somewhere, or going to get them all at any second. I don't see any concern about that or extreme fear for Darin or the baby on the 911 tape.
In both Darlie and Darin's first hand-written statements, they say Darin checked on Drake, Darin says it's when he ran to get his jeans before Waddell arrived and Darlie just says he checked, no other information. You're right there is no concern for Drake expressed on that tape. They said nothing about another baby to either cop though. They found him during their walk-through. In many of her stories, she doesn't mention checking on Drake at all

I think the murderer was one person by seeing the depth of the injuries. Looks like both boys had very similar depth wounds. Both boys had two deep wounds and two shallower wounds. If I read correctly both boys had two wounds each with identical depths of 1/8 and 3/4 inches deep. The deep wounds seem to be very similar in depth also with only 1/2 inch differences. It wouldn't suprise me if the shallower ones weren't planned. I know that what seemed to be the second attack on Damon with the two wounds that were almost 2 inches deep also added two more wounds to his back. It just looks to me as if this is very controlled stabbing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back