What case really burns your butt?

They did. I just wish SC would come clean about where she is. I also wish Maui PD would release her remains for burial already. I was local to the area while the case was happening. There is a huge problem over there with missing persons investigations, etc. Charli’s mom is an angel trying to give a voice to the victims. She amazes me.

Mahalo for remembering Charli. I am her mom.

I am wondering if anyone here can help me help some of the cases I advocate for-

These are the missing persons cases out of the 41 we currently have as per NAMUS-

David Alex
Aidan Dungan
Billy Oliveira
Kevin Winters
Winston Kalani Torres Kamai
Ikaika Gamponia
Noquisi Ama Blossom
Astara Evenstar
Laura Vogel

This is a cold case homicide I am working on-

Julie Ann Sharp

I work with the families. I can get information to Webslueths, legitimate information and documents.

These families are desperate for answers.

Please help-

They did. I just wish SC would come clean about where she is. I also wish Maui PD would release her remains for burial already. I was local to the area while the case was happening. There is a huge problem over there with missing persons investigations, etc. Charli’s mom is an angel trying to give a voice to the victims. She amazes me.

I am wondering if anyone here can help me help some of the cases I advocate for-

These are the missing persons cases out of the 41 we currently have as per NAMUS-

David Alex
Aidan Dungan
Billy Oliveira
Kevin Winters
Ikaika Gamponia
Noquisi Ama Blossom
Astara Evenstar
Laura Vogel

Julie Ann Sharp

I work with the families. I can get information to Webslueths, legitimate information and documents.

Please help-

Denise Pflum. That case was so botched from the beginning, Lead detective didn’t document anything and only spoke to some suspects once, and the guy confessing and then recanting on his deathbed.

David Alex
Aidan Dungan
Billy Oliveira
Kevin Winters
Ikaika Gamponia
Noquisi Ama Blossom
Astara Evenstar
Laura Vogel

Julie Ann Sharp

Please help-

Hi. I am a new member and looking to help. I am a wife and mother of 6. I have time on my hands and am looking to use it to help anyone needing it. Just let me know how I can be of assistance. This has been my passion for years and now that all my children are in high school and college, I am not needed by them as much. Look forward to hearing from you.

super bike murders they say its solved but it's not check out Pat Brown on you tube she's a profiler who worked on the case with that police department. Holly Bobo case that one bugs me too

I only learned about the Heather Elvis case today and find it unbelievably sad and frustrating

Welcome ashhouston. Heather Elvis was a young woman in Myrtle Beach (where I live). I have personal connections to her case. It saddens me that they have not and probably will not find HE's remains. Her family still holds out home that they will find her but the couple involved in her disappearance are now in jail for her kidnapping. They are not talking. IMO it would surprise me if they ever did. IMO Relationships can be complicated in general but if you mix a younger woman with a married man it can go from bad to worse quickly.

Kelsie Schelling. I saw the 20/20 episode on her last year and her mother's interview broke my heart. I'm glad they got a conviction and that Donthe Lucas is exactly where he needs to be for the rest of his pathetic life, but her body was never recovered and LE thinks he dumped her at the landfill. I can't even imagine what it must be like to have to live with that reality.

West Memphis Three - Stevie, Michael and Christopher. My heart is completely broken over that case, I have a son of a similar age to the victims.

Closer to home, the abduction and murder of James Bulger in Bootle, England. It happened in my home city, my dad was a police officer at the time. I was 10 years old and I remember sitting in the school playground with my friends, crying our eyes out. For many of us it was the first time we realised that evil existed.
OMG! I am SO sorry you had to experience this so close to home. What a horrific case. I've brought this case up a few times as an example on various threads here. What frosts my butt about this case is they 2 that committed the murder may have had taxpayer-funded plastic surgery to protect their identity!! That ticked me off! They are aided to protect THEM, even though they did what they did to that little boy. Like they have more rights to protection than James did. That one digs at me. :( I say let them walk the streets recognizable and let them take their licks.

Amina and Sarah Said and their sorry excuse for a sperm donor. That one makes me completely infuriated on their behalf. Thankfully, said sperm donor was recently convicted, but I can't quit thinking how DARE he.

The Wichita Horror

A few of them, but the biggest one is Ross Harris. I can't think of that case without being sick at my stomach.

Lisa Irwin, Caliyah McNabb and Russell & Shirley Dermond.

So many cases to list but the ones that immediately come to mind:
Jessica Lunsford (I still to this day struggle to read anything more about this case)
Shaniya Davis (another tragic and hard-to-read-about case)
Holly Bobo
Amari Nicholson
Isabel Celis
Jonathan Foster
HaLeigh Cummings
Sandra Cantu
Kyron Horman
Domenic Aguilar-Acevedo
JonBenet Ramsey
Carlie Brucia
Nevaeh Allen
Cherish Periwinkle
Caylee Anthony
And now Eliza Fletcher
These are just a few that really burn my butt. There are several that I cannot recall right now but I do know the children were killed by mom or stepfather in separate cases. Just so tragic.

Last edited:
Dorothy Jane Scott. There had to have been some DNA left on those bones, right? Same thing with Louise Flesher. And of course, I can’t forget the Brabant Killers, Cheri Jo Bates, and Cheryl Bowman.

Currently the highest flame goes to Darrel Brooks and the Wisconsin parade crash trial. You can't cure stupidity. This trial should be enshrined as an example that someone who defends himself has a fool for a client. I have to admit that if I were a juror, his behavior would be a consideration in my decision. Perhaps that's why the system has failed to request my attendance for jury duty.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back