What case really burns your butt?

Everyone of them that I followed. From Caylee Anthony, Jon Benet, Madeliene McCann, Haleigh Cummings, Zahra Baker, Sandra Cantu, Shaniya Davis, Lisa Irwin, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Maribel Gonzales, The Rhoden Family, Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell pedo's, Little Joe Clyde Daniels, the children found inside of a tree, the young girl who a stalker killed her parents and kept her until she bravely escaped, 3 brave women who survived being abducted by a madman in OH, and so many more. They all bother me.

This one:
upload_2021-8-6_3-18-2.jpegDespite drowning her five children in the bathtub in 2001 after suffering a psychotic break, Andrea Yates now lives at a low-security psychiatric facility, where she is free to leave anytime.

blah. blah. blah… see article for details of her life story. ***she’s lucky to still have a life!

Jurors had been told that Yates had likely seen an episode of “Law & Order” in which a mother who drowned her children was found not guilty by claiming insanity, but no such episode existed.

As a result, Yates earned a new trial where she was declared not guilty by reason of insanity. She was sentenced to remediation in the Kernville State Hospital, a low-security mental health facility in Texas, which one of her lawyers described as a “watershed event in the treatment of mental illness.”

To this day, her release comes up for review every year, and each year, Andrea Yates waives that right. Texas law dictates that the court has jurisdiction for as long as her prison sentence would have been. In Andrea’s case, that is the rest of her life.
The Story Of Andrea Yates, The Texas Mom Who Drowned Her 5 Children To Save Them From The Devil

This one:
View attachment 307767Despite drowning her five children in the bathtub in 2001 after suffering a psychotic break, Andrea Yates now lives at a low-security psychiatric facility, where she is free to leave anytime.

blah. blah. blah… see article for details of her life story. ***she’s lucky to still have a life!

Jurors had been told that Yates had likely seen an episode of “Law & Order” in which a mother who drowned her children was found not guilty by claiming insanity, but no such episode existed.

As a result, Yates earned a new trial where she was declared not guilty by reason of insanity. She was sentenced to remediation in the Kernville State Hospital, a low-security mental health facility in Texas, which one of her lawyers described as a “watershed event in the treatment of mental illness.”

To this day, her release comes up for review every year, and each year, Andrea Yates waives that right. Texas law dictates that the court has jurisdiction for as long as her prison sentence would have been. In Andrea’s case, that is the rest of her life.
The Story Of Andrea Yates, The Texas Mom Who Drowned Her 5 Children To Save Them From The Devil

Tragic and senseless, she'd been exhibiting psychotic behaviors for years, several hospitalizations and yet the husband partakes in pregnancy after pregnancy, he should have met some accountability in the deaths of the children. Just moo.

Tragic and senseless, she'd been exhibiting psychotic behaviors for years, several hospitalizations and yet the husband partakes in pregnancy after pregnancy, he should have met some accountability in the deaths of the children. Just moo.

Fully agreed. At least she wasn't executed as she was obvious a very sick woman.

It still bothers me Caylee never got justice. CA is evil.

me too-- I believe that if the prosecution had done things differently in
presenting this case to a jury they may have gotten a conviction--
Why did they go for the death penalty without a cause of death?

The 1974 disappearance of Pamela Exall is one of the saddest cases I know. No trace of her was ever found. Jewellery found in Peter Tobin's possession may have been hers, Pamela's parents were unsure. A former policeman who worked on the case told me of his suspicions. A man arrested for historic sex offences was a keen fisherman and he suspected him of attacking Pamela and burying her beneath the tideline while digging for bait. Sadly there wasn't enough evidence to proceed with prosecution

The 1974 disappearance of Pamela Exall is one of the saddest cases I know. No trace of her was ever found. Jewellery found in Peter Tobin's possession may have been hers, Pamela's parents were unsure. A former policeman who worked on the case told me of his suspicions. A man arrested for historic sex offences was a keen fisherman and he suspected him of attacking Pamela and burying her beneath the tideline while digging for bait. Sadly there wasn't enough evidence to proceed with prosecution

Cases like this are particularly sad because there is no closure, no resolution for the family----and there are just too many of them---

Charlene Downes disappearance is also extremely disturbing and sad. Parents who surrounded themselves with paedophiles since the 1980s. Extremely disturbing allegations by the police and social services which are available to view on Pinterest, the family denying knowledge of a prime suspect in Charlene's disappearance and misleading the investigation, many discrepancies in their multiple versions of events, a police investigation which looks like the Keystone cops, a ghost written book in a shameless attempt to make money from Charlene, a possible link to the murder of Paige Chivers nearby, the involvement of far right organisations to further their racist beliefs, a list of suspects yards long and police corruption make it sound like a TV thriller.

Charlene Downes disappearance is also extremely disturbing and sad. Parents who surrounded themselves with paedophiles since the 1980s. Extremely disturbing allegations by the police and social services which are available to view on Pinterest, the family denying knowledge of a prime suspect in Charlene's disappearance and misleading the investigation, many discrepancies in their multiple versions of events, a police investigation which looks like the Keystone cops, a ghost written book in a shameless attempt to make money from Charlene, a possible link to the murder of Paige Chivers nearby, the involvement of far right organisations to further their racist beliefs, a list of suspects yards long and police corruption make it sound like a TV thriller.

I am not familiar with that case but I will look it up--by the way, too many cold cases involve police investigations that look like the keystone cops. I have been shocked at the absolute botching of investigations by law enforcement.

I believe that these cases are solved properly but I just can´t get them out of my mind. So sad, senseless and nightmarish...:
  • Kimberly Cates and her daughter Jaimie (she survied)
  • Amora Carson
  • Shanann, Bella, Cece and Nico Watts
And the unsolved cases:
  • Madison Scott
  • Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads