What did we learn today 6-30-2011

What did we learn today 6-30-2011 - Multiple Choice Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I learned that the judge got Jose to admit to having put a witness on the stand, knowing she would give a false testimony.

I want to learn tomorrow that Jose is to be sanctioned for that.

That ICA's days of being the CEO of anything are nearing their end.

Not necessarily. I'm sure that Zenaida Gonzalez and Juliette Lewis would love to have her head up their nanny business. Since they're fictitious and all, she should still be able to manage them from prison.

Ummmmm name calling.......... :nono: We are nearing the end of this trial please remember TOS. Thanks.

Dey tried to make me get a timeout, but I say no, no, no. :nono:

Yes, dey been bad, but when I get mad, I'm gonna go, go, go. :innocent:

Referring of course, to the DT...

I wonder if TGI Friday's has an "early bird" special?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Is it over???????????????????????????????? See my post above, pulease.

I learned that the judge got Jose to admit to having put a witness on the stand, knowing she would give a false testimony.

I want to learn tomorrow that Jose is to be sanctioned for that.

Well I do know that a lawyer is never to ask a question of a witness unless he knows what the answer is going to be......

I learned that the Defense Team has taken us from 'pigs in the blanket' all of the way to 'dogs and cats in a blanket'.

... but they were respectfully buried and not thrown in a swamp or euthanized.

-snipped-

On the subject of the state presenting evidence that CA was actually at work when she says she was searching "chloryphill" JB said; "This is a stigma we don't want attached to the defense...presenting false evidence."

well JB, the best way to avoid that is to NOT PRESENT FALSE EVIDENCE and not let your witnesses perjure themselves on the stand. you can't just present false evidence/allow perjury and then object when someone's going to prove you wrong because it makes you look bad. maybe if you don't lie, people won't think you're a liar? just a thought.

I have no desire to smell anyone's can. :sick:

Okay, maybe Scarlett Johannson's. :innocent:

:floorlaugh:

and i totally missed who flipped off whom! can anyone quickly share the story? i would like to add that to what i learned today :innocent:

Well I do know that a lawyer is never to ask a question of a witness unless he knows what the answer is going to be......

heh. You'd have thought the first time he asked it, and Jose answered, he'd have figured out danger danger will robinson. but NOPE. He answered it twice, and brought it up several other times.

I learned never to flip the bird in Your Honour's courtroom!

I learned that it's going to take longer for service tonight at a TGI Friday at some location in Orlando.

My son is sleeping next to me after a long day of band practice and I just laughed out loud - darn near waking him up!

That has to be the post of the day!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Mel

I learned to today-that a broken man's pain,is not private!

I learned the true meaning of 'compelling' and, when the Defense rested I thought to myself ... "Now it all makes sense, now I understand"

Wow! ICA did it.

That my eyes are still adjusting to that striped dress.

:floorlaugh:
Yes, flipping off an attorney really isn't a good idea. Maybe the spectator was having a magical moment!!!

Maybe he was grieving. I wonder why he didn't try that when the JP asked him for mitigation.

Steely, witnessing those two accidents today was clearly vicarious trauma, IMO, and I hope you are taking very good care of yourself.

If you do need help healing please do not call that grief chick
we saw on the stand yesterday, she might accuse you of
magical thinking. :p
Thanks for these neat polls everyday, the humor is great after
watching our legal process grind along everyday.
:tyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back