What did we learn today 7-05-2011

What did we learn today 7-05-2011? - MULTIPLE CHOICE!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I learned that on July 5th 2011 @2:15 the world cried

I learned that there are those who will always make excuses for the inexcusable.

This post, for me, says it all. It makes me bawl and also gives me some explanation, a foothold for starting to get over this and re-find equilibrium. Just wanted to say thank you for this insight. :hug:

I learned that something major is broken in the judicial system

What I have learned...
  1. You can lie about anything anywhere at anytime to anyone, and get away with it as long as its not a police officer.
  2. You can commit murder and walk away free, as long as you have a good 6 months before they discover the body (Hang in the Misty Croslin.... Jose will come save you soon).
  3. You can perjure yourself and not face any repercussions as long as you are a giving parent.
  4. You can accuse anyone of anything and not have to back it up. Rape! Kidnaping! Murder! Cover-up! Oh well - Freedom of speech baby!
  5. If you need to get rich, just murder someone in Florida. They hardworking taxpayers will cover your expenses until you get you book deal and movie rights all worked out.
  6. Finally, I learned that I no longer believe in a fair judicial system. It has been proven too many times that with enough money, and time, and lies, you can always get away with it!

In Columbus, Ohio, Joseph R. Fears Jr. was cleared by DNA evidence and released from prison in 2009 after serving 25 years on a rape conviction. Yesterday he was re-arrested. The charge... charge of attempted rape.

How much did the tax payers spend on this, and how much will they be asked to spend again after Casey murders again in a few years.

7. Finally, I have learned that all my efforts, believes and input counted for noting. I weep silently now for all the abused children in the world. You have been handed a sever blow to your lives and future safety.

I learned that I absolutely can be speechless-at a total loss for words..and I learned Misty Croslin will do a quarter century in jail for a handful of pills, while Casey does no time for the murder of her daughter.

Yeah, but, girl likes to party. maybe things will catch up with her in the future, KWIM?

I learned that I will only acknowledge this not guilty verdict and not accept it because it is unacceptable.

I learned that a beautiful innocent little girl continues to be silenced ...

I learned that if you want to murder your kids and get away with it, move to Florida

He is........quite a........uh, let's see.......buffoon. To put it very mildly.

I love what Bill S said yesterday about CM's verbal slam to the media. Bill S (paraphrasing here) reminded everyone what CM himself told the media before he got involved in this case. Basically, that the DT had no credibility and that after a circus of a trial, she'd be found guilty. He slammed attorneys for speaking their minds about this case, but yet HE did it at one time. What a hypocrite.......

I know this is petty in the big picture; that is that Caylee did not receive justice. But, it just rankles so much that the DT won. That such people triumphed. I wanted to see them squashed. "Squashed" is the word that best fits how I feel; think of those certain insects that get squashed when we see them.

MO

Exactly, the IRS, Law Enforcement the Civil Lawsuit - which I hope Zenaida gets millions.....I say good luck with all that, ICA!!

That'd be awesome if ZFG got a million or more judgment and KC got a million for her story!

I learned it takes the IQ of yarn to get on a jury in Orlando.

Hey, that's a bit harsh. I'd say precocious yarn.

I hope he loses his $1,000,000 lawsuit against the student who proved him wrong.

To trust my gut and to never get caught up in groupthink no matter what anybody else says.

I think we larned the result of teaching our children and our society that there is no absolute right and wrong, and that everything can be explained in shades of grey, allows a jury to to pick a shade of grey that defeats justice. I would bet that those of us that are shocked at the jury conclusion and comments are those that abide by the law, and clearly see right and wrong in most situations. Most of us have absolutely no difficulty seeing that it is WRONG to lie, WRONG to not report your child missing, and WRONG to allow people to search for a child you know is not missing. The defense case was buttressed by a jury picked from a society that can justify itself by explaining away all sorts of misbehavior. My opinion only

I learned that if you don't pay your electricity bill for 31 days, no electricity. Don't pay your water bill for 31 days. No water. Don't pay your gas bill for 31 days. No heat. Don't return your movie for 31 days. Pay for the movie. Don't report your child missing for 31 days. NOTHING happens.

I swear to God I seriously feel like vomiting right now. I guess Orlando is the LA of the east coast. How can anyone look at the evidence and not find her guilty of at least the smallest charge related to Caylee's death.

The most disgusting thing I've heard in a long time is JB saying this day was justice for KC AND CAYLEE!!

There are no emus in this poll because they are used for humorous levity and I don't feel that at all about this trial in any way shape or form anymore.

I'm astounded and it's gonna be a long, long, long time before I'm over this!!!!

All I can say is, what a travesty of justice....

Why didn't this jury take the time to connect the dots? I feel they rushed their decision and didn't lay out the facts as presented. Instead they took the defenses OS as fact and it went downhill from there...:maddening:

I only hope the petition to take this crime to the Federal level will take flight and cause justice to come to Caylee Marie...It's beyond absurd that ICA truly did get away with murder due to 12 people not doing their civil duty correctly. By any stretch of the imagination, 10 hours deliberation during a 6 week trial is that travesty of justice...I abhor this jury allowed a guilty person free....this is not the American justice system that I believed in...this is A TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE...JMHO

NO JUSTICE CAME FOR CAYLEE MARIE :rose:

I thought it was interesting when Baez was doing his closing and said.."The truth stops here"...Sums it up for me...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back