"What did you find"?

If burke had no role in JBR's death, and got up after hearing Patsy yell for JR, he might have been asking innocently what did you find? If he was involved in her death, would he have enough guile to play innocent about what they found? I think I would have stayed in bed, having no curiosity of what they found (already know) and wanting to stay distanced, not have to fake surprise. It's a 9 year old -- why get up?

Yet the BDI theory is what makes the most sense from understanding the parents' behavior, with no history of verbal/physical abuse and this sudden event. I'm not sure what to think about the allegations of prior sexual assault. John just didn't seem to be HOME enough, and JBR adored him and missed him. Burke seems too young. Another family member? Patsy?

If burke had no role in JBR's death, and got up after hearing Patsy yell for JR, he might have been asking innocently what did you find? If he was involved in her death, would he have enough guile to play innocent about what they found? I think I would have stayed in bed, having no curiosity of what they found (already know) and wanting to stay distanced, not have to fake surprise. It's a 9 year old -- why get up?

Yet the BDI theory is what makes the most sense from understanding the parents' behavior, with no history of verbal/physical abuse and this sudden event. I'm not sure what to think about the allegations of prior sexual assault. John just didn't seem to be HOME enough, and JBR adored him and missed him. Burke seems too young. Another family member? Patsy?
BBM
If he was involved in her death, I think YES, he would have enough guile. This kind of goes back to me thinking he is a callous-unemotional. And after reading about so many other children who kill and commit sexual abuse, I don't think he's too young at all.

If You believe Burke did it and he really did say "what did you find?" What do you think that means? Find what? Another user has said he thinks it was a reference to the ransom note.

I can believe Burke hit JBR and I can even believe he strangled her. But not write the note. I lean toward the theory that John did most of the staging. Patsy only found out last minute. She's the only one I have seen real emotion from. JMO

Duchess518,
BBM: I reckon it means BR is playacting , appearing ignorant. Everyone that works out that either JR or PR do not appear to be clued in and seem to slowly put stuff together. This I think is what happened, and the reason is they never knew what really had transpired, they had to work out some stuff for themselves, they knew it was BR, but precisely what was uncertain.

One clue lies in the fact the parents left the pineapple snack as is, otherwise had they known it should have been either cleaned up or factored into the R's version of events.

The more I think about those long johns and size-12's the more weird the crime-scene becomes.

BR seems to have done most of the staging then probably told his parents JonBenet was missing?

If it is "What did you find?", the ransom note far and away makes the most sense. Burke certainly knew his parents knew about him hurting his sister by then; he's probably the one who alerted one or both of them either directly or by behaving in such a way that clued them in something was very wrong.

Patsy almost certainly didn't have him hang around and watch her compose the note. He was probably in his room at that point. So if he sees the note and/or hears Patsy talking about it on the phone, him wondering "what is that?" makes perfect sense.

I'll say this, sek. If it were Patsy, then I seriously doubt that it was done for sexual gratification, but either for punishment (for what, I can only imagine) or as part of a cleaning ritual.

As for John not being home enough, how often would he have to be? Amd JB missing him makes no difference. A lot of abused kids love their abusers. Horrific as it is to consider, some of the victims get to like it. One of our posters here encountered that firsthand.

I didn't hear "find".

PR said "How could you do this? Help me Jesus." That is what I heard. Five syllables, not four.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonleblanc061975@gmail.
Back