What didn't Casey count on?

There are a few things I believe she didn't count on ~ like first of all, her mother calling 911; then LE not believing her story about ZFG and arresting her; and RK finding Caylee's remains. Although I do think after her mom found her on 7/15, that 'one more day' she wanted was maybe to go make sure the remains were more hidden in the woods. Most of all I believe it was LE not believing her that she didn't count on. MOO

I don't think Casey counted on getting arrested on July 16th after the interview at Universal.

She didn't count on people not seeing her as "mother of the year" and a "victim too".
Not everyone sees her as as wonderful as she sees herself.

She is so stupid! How could she imagine the outrage? Probably because she
doesn't know what it's like to love a child.

I don't think Casey counted on getting arrested on July 16th after the interview at Universal.
Oh I agree! She should've gotten a clue during the interview that they weren't buying her story one bit ~ yet she continued with it. Amazing! MOO

KC did not count on how she will be treated once she is released into the general population of the prison. I don't think she is too happy about the prospect of the trial not happening until sometime next year, either.

Cindy had better thank her lucky stars that Casey didn't think that there would be so much accountability and grief ahead for her.
Had Casey even had an inkling that Cindy calling the police was going to start this sort of uproar, and land her in jail; she wouldn't have hesitated one minute to hit Cindy over the head with a tire iron.
This is just my opinion.

I have thought that same thing myself, perhaps not as colorfully put :) I have wondered what the rest of the plan was, and if it included getting the family home after all. Pure speculation on my part, but maybe the chlorofrom etc. was not meant for Caylee.

Again, just a speculation.

She didn't count on people not seeing her as "mother of the year" and a "victim too".
Not everyone sees her as as wonderful as she sees herself.

She is so stupid! How could she imagine the outrage? Probably because she
doesn't know what it's like to love a child.

I think what she expected was:
CNN, a beautiful young mother waits desperately for news of her missing child as the tv offers, magazine covers, and movie premieres pour in.

She would be a star! A victim! All that good stuff.

I think what she expected was:
CNN, a beautiful young mother waits desperately for news of her missing child as the tv offers, magazine covers, and movie premieres pour in.

She would be a star! A victim! All that good stuff.

Totally Agree!!! I think she was still expecting that to happen when they brought in and she was wearing that blue hoodie and that stupid smile! She was still expecting that when she tweaked her Caylee t-shirt with a knot and put on her Hollywood sunglasses and strutted to JB's office. And, she was still expecting that when she gave her brother that high-5 that was caught on camera!
And, after the last court hearing-I'm not sure that she's still not expecting that to happen someday!!:bang:

I don't think she counted on cell phone pings or cell phone records being available.

nor that the Sawgrass apt was vacant for several months. d'oh!

that all of her friends that she thought she had fooled would drop her and become State Witnesses - especially didn't think TL would drop her

She didnt count on her family and friends getting together to make a timeline and to establish all the lies she had told them.

She didnt count on every single friend/boyfriend/hook-up turning their backs on her.

Didnt count on the focus being on Caylee- I honestly think she expected the focus to be on her..... the poor innocent victim:rolleyes:
JMO

Casey didn't expect to get caught ..
PERIOD ..

She did not count on LE being able to validate the existance of incoming "private calls"

She didn't count on having to eat bologina and coleslaw.:eek:

She didn't count on all the docs that have been released so far about this case and being read and discussed by WSers!!

She didn't count on Caylee being found. It was reported that she went to her knees, ask for a sedative and said "I can't believe this is happening". How did she know it was Caylee?

Wow-------I missed the part about her going to her knees and saying, "I can't believe this is happening". Member about the sedative.

Bet she didn't think about "BIG BERTHA". Has anybody said that yet?:woohoo:

nor that the Sawgrass apt was vacant for several months. d'oh!

I respectfully disagree. I think back on June 17th when she began formulating a plan to frame ZG, she gave the vacant apt. number, stupidy thinking this would "add to the mystery". She dropped Caylee off at the stairs. How convient. Do you recall LE ever asking KC to describe the inside of her nanny's home? Furniture, possesions, etc. Of course not. They didn't want to waste their breath and couldn't bear to hear yet another lie...

ITA! She may not have counted on OSCO's follow-up, but she knew she could count on the back-up, clean-up and cover-up at home. She may have needed a meterologist to predict the hurricane, and never seen the meter-reader coming, but she learned nothing set off the hinky meter w the parents. She may not have counted on never getting that "one more day" but she knew she could count on 24-hour home laundry service. She might not have figured on the car never being stolen, but she knew for a fact that in 22 years there had never once been any repercussion for robbing her entire family blind. She may not have realized her websearches would ever wind up being traced, but she knew from years of experience that her family could be counted upon to "erase" anything that needed "erasing." She may never have counted on hard, irrefutable evidence of security and surveillance cams but she learned how to play up every angle there was at Fusian or anywhere else she could gratify her insatiable need for attention. And she may not have counted on CSI crime labs or cadaver dogs, but she knew CA could be counted on to dismiss them all with, "Science is only science. Nothing is 100%." JMHO

:clap::clap:
Great post and so true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pakaberry