What do Burke's interviews tell us?

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by eileenhawkeye, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Laughing

Laughing Rarely Speechless

Perhaps Burke didn't consider the sessions interviews, but spoke with Boulder police twice at age 9 and once at age 12. Those are the 'interviews' considered in this thread. With the upcoming Dr. Phil interview, there is renewed interest in every aspect of the case.

NO link, please forgive me.

JMHO, LRR, YMMV, :seeya:

2. Mandala

Mandala Member

I don't blame the hairdresser for refusing to bleach a 6 year old child's hair.

3. Casketkitten

Casketkitten New Member

I've hit the dye bottle every month for twenty years. To say nothing of the perms I used to do back in the early 90's. As a result, I have a horrible case of sensitive scalp. Poor JBR likely had developed such a scalp from the bleaching and was in pain from it. Hence, the screaming.
    Poor kid.

4. Mandala

Mandala Member

So what did the recent DP interviews tell us? I'm interested to hear what others have observed from them.

5. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

We learned John believes "the real story" is NOT about his murdered 6 year old daughter by a pedophile/kidnapper/ninja but about how HE was treated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. ConcernedinDC

ConcernedinDC New Member

I did a quick search on bed wetting/stained undies. A common problem seems to be constipation. This can lead to daytime and nighttime accidents. Also if it gets bad soiling in their pants. Parents dealing with this issue talked about using prescription laxatives to keep things cleared out. That to me could cause crying and long stays in the bathroom.

7. Red Viewfinder

Red Viewfinder Member

What if it wasn't from "rough wiping" at all, but rather, not wiping?
    Maybe JBR would wet herself, try to hide it, and not wipe. She may have even sat around in wet panties or pants. All of these things would cause issues with that area.
    IMO she was not sexually abused. I don't buy that.

8. Meara

Meara Member

Issues, yes. The severely eroded hymen and considerably enlarged vaginal opening, no.

9. Heymom

Heymom New Member

Well, the Medical examiner and many consultants called in to the case DID believe she'd been previously sexually abused, and the ME examined her actual body at the time. Not wiping is not going to erode a little girl's hymen which is an internal structure. You're only kidding yourself.

10. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

You hit the nail on the head with all of this, IMO. The only scenario I can imagine that might cause pain during the bleaching process is if someone had an open wound/sore/scratch on their scalp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. cubbeegirl

cubbeegirl Active Member

Actually there is /was an off the scalp bleach we use to use in the salons and if you used it n the scalp it would burn ...

12. SuperDave

SuperDave Former Member

And I thought I couldn't get MORE disgusted with this case.

13. SuperDave

SuperDave Former Member

Beautifully said, Meara. At this point, I don't really care if anyone "buys" it; it's been proven as much as it can be.

14. Annapurna

Annapurna Member

Do you know what the quote is or when in the interviews it is? I have to hear this...

15. vap27

vap27 New Member

It was during the Dr. Phil interview. I believe it was during Part 3.

16. Ambitioned

Ambitioned New Member

A rash sure. Maybe some skin granulation. Sitting around in wet panties does not cause an eroded hymen. After seeing this, the ME called in the child fatality unit and made some remarks to Arndt. Please stop minimizing the sexual abuse. It happened.

17. Heymom

Heymom New Member

Explain the Grand Jury's indictments. They believed, after reviewing the evidence and listening to testimonies, that both parents had failed to protect JonBenet and had assisted in a cover-up of her murder by a 3rd party. Since there were only 3 people alive in that house and no intruder, what does that tell us? If you're unable to believe this, I'm sorry, but I will trust what others have seen in the evidence.

18. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Dr Phil - It's toward the end of the second show interview - not the extra one with Dr Phil doing damage control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

19. Heymom

Heymom New Member

I can't even find the full interviews on Youtube any more - they've probably been removed. I was looking for that part of the interview but so far, can't find it.

20. chemgirl

chemgirl Member

Does anyone remember awhile back discussing BR's FaceBook page/profile? I remember seeing under the "groups" he'd liked there was one group related to a missing girl. Was it Maura Murray, or was I hallucinating? (I know some members on here were skeptical whether the page actually belonged to him or not.) Thanks!