What do you feel happened to Summer Wells - Poll

What do you feel happened to Summer Wells?

• Total voters

Tiff23fr

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Mod Note and Guidelines:

With this dedicated thread for the poll members can briefly state why they voted the way they did. This will keep poll specific discussion confined to this thread. It will also keep the tally of votes ongoing.

Any brief statements you wish to add regarding your vote should still remain victim friendly in such that they are not specifically accusatory.

An accident/cover-up falls under "other".

Keep TOS rules in mind at all times if you choose to post a reason for your vote!

Note: You can click “watch thread” at the top to be alerted when comments are added just like other discussion threads.

Last edited:
I’m in a minority, “abducted.” I don’t think two or three adults and three kids could maintain a coverup. And I can’t think of any good reason to cover up an accident. I do wonder, however, if the abduction could be by someone well-known to Summer. Someone who had recent contact. I am not leaning toward a random abduction. At all.

I have to say that (what *I* think might be) a new directive that covering up a death does now NOT constitute Foul Play makes me think a little harder about just exactly what I believe happened. Additionally, I think I now have to debate what might constitute an "accident" and what might be considered foul play based solely on a stand point of negligence or other nefarious actions of an individual which may have indirectly played into a death. It all just be came even more confusing to me than it already was! :)

I’m in a minority, “abducted.” I don’t think two or three adults and three kids could maintain a coverup. And I can’t think of any good reason to cover up an accident. I do wonder, however, if the abduction could be by someone well-known to Summer. Someone who had recent contact. I am not leaning toward a random abduction. At all.
I am in the same camp as you but voted Other I am leaning towards abduction and foul play by someone known. Having watched the location video even if Summer wandered down her drive what are the chances of some random passer by picking her up. 0.1! so I now sit in the Other camp having jumped around in previous votes.

Wow! So, I cast my vote and then looked at current results...I'm in between accident/cover-up and wandered off. What really, really makes me sad is the interview with Dave Radar with the trigger warning..:(

I took a screenshot of the poll results on July 21 so I could compare in the future. Totally forgot about it until today. On that day Abduction was at 5.4% and today it looks like 10.8%.
Foul play was 61.4% on July 21 and now is 47.8%.
If you go back to thread #12 which closed om 7/22 foul play was up to 64.2% compared to 48% today.

Undecided and abducted are both up today when compared to 7/22.

AMBER ALERT - TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #12

I took a screenshot of the poll results on July 21 so I could compare in the future. Totally forgot about it until today. On that day Abduction was at 5.4% and today it looks like 10.8%.
I didn't realise accident came under "other" so I've changed my vote.

How did the entry for Other change? I believe the poll instructions changed so that "accident w/ coverup" used to be a "foul play" entry whereas it's now said to fall under "Other". Also, I believe the poll has about half as many votes as it used to sometimes get when it was on the top of each thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back