What Do You Think Was Used As The Weapon

What Do You Think Was Used A The Weapon?

• Hammer

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Tire Iron

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baseball Bat

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Metal/Steel Bar

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Solid Wooden Object

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other: Please Post

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you nan, I think it was planned as well. But, he could say they had an argument before he left so he came back home to try to make amends and there was another argument and voila, she ended up dead. But,....if a hammer was used, it's PREMEDITATED through and through!

OT, that was fortunate that MPD staked out the warehouse but I don't think there was any ONE thing that convicted SP, more like the voluminous amount of evidence. Each one piled on the next and the next and the next. Too much to EXPLAIN. Of course, then there was devine intervention when Laci and Conner came back to be sure the SO* didn't get away with it.

JMHO
fran

I also think it was very fortuatous of the RPD to grab his car the minute he came sailing back into Raleigh with his folks. His cellie was confiscated then out of the car and there was something else in that car IMHO because the RPD still has his car to this day!

I guess they discussed the case on FOX today. Anyone hear anything interesting? Scandi

It's been reported that a hammer was used, so I cheated and voted for hammer.

PrayersForMaura said:
It's been reported tht a hammer was used, so I cheated and voted for hammer.

Lol ... PFM... you're honest, hon! Hmmm... I haven't see a report that it was a hammer - which was my gut feel & vote way back. Was this over at CTV? Haven't read there, either..

Is it possible 2 weapons/items were used?

The whole thing is too brutal for words!

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Lol ... PFM... you're honest, hon! Hmmm... I haven't see a report that it was a hammer - which was my gut feel & vote way back. Was this over at CTV? Haven't read there, either..

Is it possible 2 weapons/items were used?

The whole thing is too brutal for words!
The same person who said Meredith was charged said that we will hear how Michelle was beaten with a hammer X 10.

Now last I heard the official autopsy report has not been released publically. The official report and findings may not even be complete. It can take months to complete a full report.

Samiya said:
The same person who said Meredith was charged said that we will hear how Michelle was beaten with a hammer X 10.

Now last I heard the official autopsy report has not been released publically. The official report and findings may not even be complete. It can take months to complete a full report.

Oh ... right. OK, thanks Sami ... I just figured a hammer from the get-go from the number of cases a hammer has been used. Wonder where it is???

TEN times! :eek: The B@st@rd...

My hope? Is that the remaining s/w, autopsy reports, and factors etc all come out JUST BEFORE Christmas intime for an arrest ... and then he's slung in jail for a cold and quiet Christmas ALONE!!! Yes, I do believe JY did this ... and as always said, unless enough fact can support someone else, I am not budging.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Oh ... right. OK, thanks Sami ... I just figured a hammer from the get-go from the number of cases a hammer has been used. Wonder where it is???

TEN times! :eek: The B@st@rd...
Now, IF the autopsy report shows that yes she was hit 10 times***, then I still wouldn't exactly believe this person on CTV, but I would be concerned as to where they got that information because it wouldn't have been from a 'sorority sister'. I don't believe him/her for the simple reason that if Meredith was arrested for embezzlement, it would've hit the papers regardless of whatever else was going on. Meredith being arrested for ANYTHING would've been bigger news than the 'discovery' of Michelle Money as it would have reporters wondering if she was also embezzling from her own sister as well. It is not a crime, especially since this person reckoned she was up on 9 charges!, where LE or media would decide......

"Oh, I think we better keep this quiet". Embezzlement is a big deal and you can bet the media would've been outside LE's door within minutes of the arrest like a pack of hyenas in for the kill.

***Don't need to add that of course there was more than one blow dealt to Michelle because we already know that because she was bludgeoned, not killed in a single blow.

I'm not sure yet, until we get some more of an idea as to the extent of her injuries, for instance, from the autopsy report. So I'll hold out on voting until more information is released by LE. I would guess that it would be something that was "available" and that the perp could easily "toss" when leaving the property.

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member