What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the jury thread, the one about the jurors selling their stories???

You know that champagne toast the DT had across the street from the courthouse? Yeah, they were laughing their tooshies off at how gullible you 12 are.

Everyone needs to watch Nightline from tonight (7/6) They interviewed Juror # 3..after watching, there is nothing to say...it would be waste. A Huge Waste. She actually said "It smelled bad. It looked bad, but that doesn't prove murder." :banghead:

Did you think Casey was molested by George? What do you think the family dysfunction is?
Liars, users, enablers, greedmongers, laziness, liars, liars, pretenders, liars, get rich quick schemers...I think it went something like that. :banghead:

...31 DAYS...
...LIES...
...ICA LOOKING FOR CAYLEE UNDER SHOT GLASSES IN NIGHT CLUBS...
...LIES...
..."I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT FINDING MY DAUGHTER - I WANT TO TALK TO TONY"...
...LIES...
..."YOU ARE THE BEST DAD AND GRANDFATHER I'VE EVER SEEN"/"CASEY WAS MOLESTED BY HER FATHER AND BROTHER"...
...LIES....
...DUCT TAPE, CHLOROFORM, DECOMPOSITION...
...LIES...
...CA WAS SO SURE ICA DID THE COMPUTER SEARCHES THAT SHE PERJURED HERSELF TO DEFLECT FROM ICA (Hmmmmm - where did CA learn to lie so well?)...
...LIES...

There's much, much, much more ----- you were there. You saw it. What exactly was it that made you think "not guilty"? I'd bet my own life on ICA being guilty. No doubt at all. Were you guys watching movies on those video screens in court?

(Yea - I'm angry...)

BTW - she reportedly is planning on having more children. That's just scarey.

I think this jury was totally convinced that if Casey went free, their stories would be worth more than if she was found guilty. This jury was bought...and lo and behold who gets into the mix right away?...ABC News. Let's see, ABC news paid Casey for licensing, right? And didn't they pay for stuff for Cindy? This was injustice, fraud. ABC news wasted no time treating a juror and her family to Disney? I think they put juror #6 in the jury, who already had a publicist waiting...I really think he convinced the rest of the jury. he knew how much the story would be worth. This jury was bought, plain and simple.
If only they had cameras in all the rooms the jury was kept in.
What do I want to say to the jury? You have Caylee's blood on your hands. You set a psycopath free. Read all about the person you set free. Watch the videos of her when the jury wasn't in the room. She played you. Shame on you for not paying attention to the instructions, the evidence, shame on you for not caring about Caylee.

Once again jurors, thank you for your service and your willingness to tolerate hate filled mobs to do your duty as a citizen.

If they'd done it right..there'd be no mob! Common Sense isn't so common!!!

Shame on you! (that's the nicest thing I can say right now) A beautiful baby girl was thrown away like trash and you didn't even bother to discuss it for more than 10 hours? Are you kidding me? You didn't do your jobs and you should be ashamed of yourselves!

Im so sick over this i cannot breath!

Everyone needs to watch Nightline from tonight (7/6) They interviewed Juror # 3..after watching, there is nothing to say...it would be waste. A Huge Waste. She actually said "It smelled bad. It looked bad, but that doesn't prove murder." :banghead:

I know there are many, many wonderful folks on WS. I see your posts; I know you have hearts and minds, and you use them! Please good people, boycott these jurors' appearances and publications. They should not get to use Caylee as their meal ticket, too. Bad enough ICA will do it. Don't allow the jury to do it, as well. They traded a fast acquittal to get out of the courthouse, and into paid media events. I ask and hope that you all boycott these jurors' appearances and publications, in support of Caylee.
:tyou:

What I would say to the jurors is that it's a real shame that they didn't know the truth about this child and her mother.

They were chosen for the jury for what they didn't know.

I hope you, jurors, read and study this case, as the rest of us have been studying it for the last 3 years. When you are finished "studying" the case, I think you will understand that you let a dangerous baby killer go free.

Study current events, dissect information and research it. Don't ever make another decision unless you research it first. Then you can feel that you have done the right thing, made the right decision, until then go away.

Your decision shows that you all are gullible, and will believe any "stuff" being sold to you.

Ronald Regan once said the following, "Trust, but verify"

You may want to think about that before you ever sit on another jury again!

I'd ask them questions, in light of #3 harping on "punishment" and "death". Did any one of you look at the lesser included charges? Did your decision come down to not guilty of the top count and therefore all the rest, no further discussion? Call me crazy, but I could have sworn there were lesser included charges for each charge in the indictment.

And I'd say: The defense sucked you right in acting just like lawyers get to act in tv and movies. Obviously you had no clue that real trials are, like, totally different.

I know there are many, many wonderful folks on WS. I see your posts; I know you have hearts and minds, and you use them! Please good people, boycott these jurors' appearances and publications. They should not get to use Caylee as their meal ticket, too. Bad enough ICA will do it. Don't allow the jury to do it, as well. They traded a fast acquittal to get out of the courthouse, and into paid media events. I ask and hope that you all boycott these jurors' appearances and publications, in support of Caylee.
:tyou:

Believe me I am done now. I just HAD to see what at least one of them had to say. After watching, I am almost more sick than I was after the verdict.

The lying and the 31 days didn't mean a thing to Juror # 3. She said yes, it showed she was capable of doing something, but it didn't show that she actually did it.

The duct tape and the garbage bags? That didn't mean much to Juror # 3 either. She said all the showed her was that they were trying to cover up something, but she doesn't know what.

She also said the prosecution didn't even "paint a picture for her to consider."

I will not be watching anything else do do with these jurors.

Members of the jury: I think you all sold yourselves out for fame, money and were extremely lazy.

All of you were too concerned about yourselves and wanted to get back to your own lives as quickly as possible. I cannot understand how a child can be tossed out in a hefty bag like garbage in a swamp with duct tape on her face with proof that the mother lied about so many things and you can set her free...

Shame on all of you!!! I am disgusted and feel like puking! You make me sick :sick:.

I don't think they care quite honestly. I know a lot of us are hoping they'll go home, search the case, and realize they made a huge mistake. But I really don't think they care. I don't think they cared from the very beginning. So many of them expressed during jury selection that they did NOT want to be there. Quick pick the easiest verdict, get it done, and go home.

And cash their checks. Cha-ching.

I'd like to know if you jurors know the definition of "citizenship"??? :waiting:
Mr. Government teacher???? :waiting:
Glad my kids don't go to Florida schools.

Believe me I am done now. I just HAD to see what at least one of them had to say. After watching, I am almost more sick than I was after the verdict.

The lying and the 31 days didn't mean a thing to Juror # 3. She said yes, it showed she was capable of doing something, but it didn't show that she actually did it.

The duct tape and the garbage bags? That didn't mean much to Juror # 3 either. She said all the showed her was that they were trying to cover up something, but she doesn't know what.

She also said the prosecution didn't even "paint a picture for her to consider."

Really no picture? delusional

...31 DAYS...
...LIES...
...ICA LOOKING FOR CAYLEE UNDER SHOT GLASSES IN NIGHT CLUBS...
...LIES...
..."I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT FINDING MY DAUGHTER - I WANT TO TALK TO TONY"...
...LIES...
..."YOU ARE THE BEST DAD AND GRANDFATHER I'VE EVER SEEN"/"CASEY WAS MOLESTED BY HER FATHER AND BROTHER"...
...LIES....
...DUCT TAPE, CHLOROFORM, DECOMPOSITION...
...LIES...
...CA WAS SO SURE ICA DID THE COMPUTER SEARCHES THAT SHE PERJURED HERSELF TO DEFLECT FROM ICA (Hmmmmm - where did CA learn to lie so well?)...
...LIES...

There's much, much, much more ----- you were there. You saw it. What exactly was it that made you think "not guilty"? I'd bet my own life on ICA being guilty. No doubt at all. Were you guys watching movies on those video screens in court?

(Yea - I'm angry...)

BTW - she reportedly is planning on having more children. That's just scarey.

I hope some nut wouldnt try to abduct her child if she did have one. Thats scarey too.

OMG i am glad i did not hear that or i would have a broken tv.
COVERING UP SOMETHING..hmmmm wonder what
STOP WITH THE THEY...only casey was on trial nitwits
ONLY PICTURE YOU CONSIDERED..JB's opening statement and that was not evidence..if you didnt buy SA theory you could have painted your own and if you believed Caylee died due to SOMETHING neglegent by her mother (ie drowning) you could have convicted ob manslaughter or abuse for not rendering aid.
THESE JURORS NEED TO STOP..the more the speak the worse it becomes

SHAME

ON

YOU

IT'S A DISGRACE FOR THE COUNTRY AND YOU SERVED NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY. May her memory and the memory of what you did haunt your dreams forever and ever.

I would like to tell the jurors - Circumstantial Evidence = EVIDENCE.

If there is enough circumstantial evidence, that is proof beyond a reasonable doubt. If this is not true, why is Scott Peterson sitting on death row?? Laci and Connor's bodies were in the water too long to prove cause of death but common sense was used to reach a verdict.

Many people have been convicted on circumstantial evidence. Are Casey's jurors saying that all convictions based on circumstantial evidence should be thrown out?? If this is true, many many people in jail would be set free. What about the ones convicted with no body??

Didn't LDB say her worst fear is that common sense would not be used or something like that?? Her worst fear came true!

My last question is this...a few of the jurors have said that the manslaughter vote was 6 to 6 at first. Why did they let others convince them to change their vote. Caylee only needed one holdout for a mistrial. A mistrial would have been better than a NOT GUILTY verdict. I keep asking myself, "Why didn't atleast ONE person stand up for CAYLEE!!"

You even managed to surprise Casey! She was as flabbergasted as the rest of us by the not guilty verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R