What do you want to personally say to the jurors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the fact that you, the Jury refused to speak to the media and explain your quick decision and rationale says it all.

It was a rush to justice and a rush to get home ... and enjoy the summer (instead of another week sequestered to do the right thing).

Yeah, enjoy your post 4th of July party & may you have dreams of Caylee...

If I write what I would personally say to the jurors, I would end up getting banned.

Alternate juror Russ Huekler on with Vinnie. Yeah, not a lot of higher brain functioning. Oye!

Why didn't you take your time and examine the evidence? Why did you discredit the dog evidence?

Why didn't you ask to see the car to see stain and/or smell odor?

Why did you hurry?

You apparently bought JB's opening statement hook line and sinker w/no evidence. Why?

Do you know America thinks you are nuts?

This was a dis-service to all reasonable citizens. If you were all in agreement at the close of the rebuttal arguments then why did you even bother to let the clerks carry in all the evidence. What took you 10.5 hours, minus lunches, minus the time to carry in all the evidence and to select a foreperson and fill out the forms?

I think that the fact that you, the Jury refused to speak to the media and explain your quick decision and rationale says it all.

It was a rush to justice and a rush to get home ... and enjoy the summer (instead of another week sequestered to do the right thing).

I think you hit it right on the head there cyberborg! If they had decided on Murder #1= guilty they would have had to stay for a while longer. They threw it all to the wind and voted to go home instead.

To the Juror that is going on a cruise on July 7th.

Grrrrr ... I hope you enjoy it .... NOT

Sorry that you had to spend time away from your family . . . but where is the Justice for Caylee!!!

Isn't a mother supposed to be responsible for her child?! Can't believe murder is legal in FL . . .

I would think at the very least the aggravated child abuse would be a guilty verdict. Not reporting your child missing and bagging them and tossing them in the woods is abuse.

Alternate juror Russ Huekler on with Vinnie. Yeah, not a lot of higher brain functioning. Oye!

He said the state did not prove their case! The state had all the evidence! The defense had NOTHING. There was no proof of an accident! In fact all the evidence pointed to murder. He was repeating everything Jose fed them. The duct tape was there because of the way the family buried pets, no stain in the trunk so no decomposing body, accident that snowballed out of control because the family is dysfunctional.

I am in the Twilight Zone.

Did you ever even consider the lesser charges that had no Death penalty attached?

I know you were more comfortable with the 'accident theory with cover-up by ICA and GA' because it is more human, more humane. We all comprehend that, expect that of humans and saw ICA's 'photo opportunity' love for Caylee but why ignore the evidence and testimony?

There was nothing but some innuendo and inference that supported an accident with much that denied it yet ... you ran with it? Why? No-one makes an accident look like murder and sits in jail for ~3 years before Casey V3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82