What does LE know that we don't?

I think that the part that LE knows that we don't, is that they screwed up. DY stated that from the first phone call she immediately "knew" that Terri was involved.

My feeling is that once she told LE that and TH failed the LD they immediately dropped all other leads and focused on TH.

I think they are suggesting that she has an accomplice because right now they are at a dead end with nothing to corroborate that she was actually involved. So they are suggesting that he was "handed off." However this seems impossible to me.

Kyron is 7 years old. If he left the school with TH and he was kidnapped with the intention of ransom then he'd be able to tell LE what happened once he was recovered. The plot seems to be that TH had some reason to do all this and frankly I don't see what doing this to Kyron does for her? If he wanted to go back to his mom and step dad and TH was tired of taking care of him she could have let him. She also could have left KH and gone home to stay with her parents. IMO he'd not automatically get child custody of the baby since I believe her being married to him and Kyron's caregiver most likely contributed to him getting custody of Kyron. Alone he'd not have such a good chance of getting custody. There's really no motive for her to do this. It is the end of the school year and she could have let Kyron stay with DY for the summer, her older son had moved out and she could have focused a bit on the baby and KH. So why would she do this?
As I said elsewhere, the idea of this being an accidental death of some sort and she disposed of the body also makes no sense to me because I do believe by now that they would either have some evidence of foul play based on the truck and DNA etc, or they would have found his body by now. So either it was premeditated or someone else did it.

I also think that discussions with the teen are important and we don't know about it.

Bottom line I think Kyron may have simply been abducted and once DY put Terri in their scopes and they found all this weird stuff going on with her, they narrowed the focus way too much.

BBM.
Sure, that is the logical explanation for what should've happened if in fact Terri didn't want to care for Kyron anymore, but you have to remember here that we are dealing with something illogical. Something that, if all the reports of MFH and Secret Lovers and Attempted Baby Kidnapping are true, (which I believe they are), is psychopathic. Defies logic. As far as why she would do such a thing, there are many different theories throughout the board that talk about motive.

When you take each individual piece of this puzzle separately, it seems unlikely. I mean, really, a murder for hire? a secret lover that Terri just got involved with since Kyron's been missing who she has exchanged hundreds of sexually explicit text messages with? Not to mention violated the terms of a sealed restraining order by allowing said secret lover to take photos of the document during a visit and sharing the sealed info with at least two other people? an attempt to take her daughter from Kaine's physical custody while he was at the gym without his knowledge or permission? Taken separately, each report seems unlikely and could possibly be dismissed for one reason or another. But when the "sexts" sent to the Secret Lover turn out to be virtually the same as the ones sent to the Landscaper that she reportedly attempted to hire to murder her husband...and when reports of Terri trying to take the child from Kaine (legal or not, it was WITHOUT his knowlege, and was therefore wrong) while another child last under her care is missing...well, all the pieces start fitting together as the similarities begin to match up. The details of one report lend credence to the others.

Coming out of lurking... :couch:

This may be completely off base, I'd like to offer an idea re: why LE won't discuss Baby K.

Maybe her location that morning is relevant to the case, maybe not, but has anyone thought that maybe LE is keeping it private for the exact same reason we call her "Baby K" instead of using her actual name -- that she's an innocent minor and they don't want to drag her through any more mud than they have to?

Just a thought. :cow:

...Resume lurking...

Let's stay on topic here. post at random spot....... This is a good question. Lets not get lost on theory.

1. They know whether money ever exchanged hands with the LS. They know how many times they called or texted one another and when the last contact was.

2. They know what Terri spent money on. They know if large sums of cash were withdrawn. They know if a motel room was ever rented by credit card. They know what banks or ATM;s were accessed by Terri.

3. They know what happened during the sting. We don't know. Only that she called 911. What was she saying? What was she doing? What was her demeanor?

4. They know an approximate timeline.

5. They know everything about all of the parents. No one is exempt from that.

6. They know what was in Kaine's home on the day Kyron went missing.

7. They know where Terri was on the Day Kyron went missing based on pings, bank records and any witness testimony. And they might even know if at any point she was with anyone. What she purchased or spent money on like gasoline for the truck etc.

8. They know if there is anyone else out there like MC and LS. Were there others? Was there any other similar activity or was there any money transferred.

9. They know what Terri said or wrote on Craigs list. Subpeonas are a wonderful tool to obtain such records.

10. They know what was on Terri's facebook, private messages, instant messaging, emails. Her computer has been forensicly examined. Cameras also.

11. They know who the parents frequently spend time with. They know about their bills and their financial status.

12. They know Kyron's medical history and his doctor's appt.

13. They know what the school knows about Kyron that morning.

14. They know where each parent was and are trying to nail down where Terri was.

15. They know what questions she failed on the polys.. They know what her testimony has been under questioning.

16. They know if anything was found in or on the truck.

17. They know if the pictures taken of the project were that morning or taken earlier.

18. They know everything that the parents could possibly tell them about Kyron.

19. They know by phone and internet who every call was from or to.

OK I'm getting tired someone take over.

Whatever LE knows, it is clearly not enough. They cannot seem to find Kyron and no one has been arrested.

They know all about the Frog Project and when it was supposed to be picked up.

H/T to Ms. Peel, and I would like to add to this: Hopefully, LE also knows WHEN the science project was set up - either the previous day or the morning of June 4.

Originally Posted by debs
We know that Kaine and Desiree say Terri had baby K with her. I have seen nothing to substantiate their belief.
What would be their motive to lie to LE? Sorry I just do not see them lying about it.
For me, I didnt interpret that post above as suggesting that KH and DY were lying. Iow, they could truly believe or think they have reason to believe that the baby was with TH; but I took the post as it simply hasnt been substantiated by authorities yet (or at least not in such a way to which the public has access.)

moo

They know all about the Frog Project and when it was supposed to be picked up.

H/T to Ms. Peel, and I would like to add to this: Hopefully, LE also knows WHEN the science project was set up - either the previous day or the morning of June 4.
I try to read it all before opening my yapper, but this is interesting --the setup time. To me that smacks of, I wonder if TH took pix of that in hopes of passing it off or making it look as if Kyron were there either at a certain time when he wasnt or the next morning when he wasnt.

Are we sure, super sure, that he was spotted there on the morning of the science fair? I mean I imagine that there were several or many excited, distracted kids and parents hovering around the projects with a logical, understandable amount of attention on their own. Im not sure I could say for sure - among all the people and tasks and bustling about - who I saw unless I had some salient reason to recall exactly who I saw... and when... and where etc.

moo

IMO, many people have been interviewed (including TH bio son).
Since he and many are minors LE will hold his interview tight to their vests.
Many people's interviews will be kept secret and may be moles
in this case, including TH own parents and associates.
LE just needs proof!
What I am afraid of is KYRON is 7 years old and very smart.
If and when the LE find him, he will be able to tell EVERYTHING.
Is the person that has him hidden (a theory only ) be willing to release him?
What is in this for a person to keep him alive????
LE has to play a "perfect game" with these criminals!
For all we know TH may have more than one sexual friend.....................
I love the quote from an attorney............"CRIMINALS are like FISH"
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.07.19 ~ TODAY's CURRENT NEWS ***No discussions please***
And she does have 4 hours to account for, eh?

I haven't followed that many cases, but I know that some of y'all have. We all know that LE holds certain elements of a case "secret" or not for public consumption. If you were a betting person, and based on your previous experience, what would you bet that card is?

The contents of their inteviews with Terri's teenage son J. Who Terri's mother was babbling to the media was away on a scout camping trip with his father when Kyron disappeared, and wouldn't be reachable until the scheduled end of the trip -- Carol Moulton even embellished the tale by saying how difficult it would be to give him the "news" when he got back. That was just bizarre. Obviously LE knew the story wasn't true, and if it had been, they'd have immediately sent investigators out to get him to interview him in case he had any ideas about where/why Kyron might have wandered off. And obviously the media could easily figure that out -- I assume they quietly asked LE "WTF? Why the heck aren't you going out to get him and question him?", and that LE explained the real situation and asked them not to make an issue out of this.

The excuse some posters have offered, that it was a little white lie aimed at keeping the media away from him, didn't hold water once we learned he was actually at Kaine at Terri's house on Saturday -- while Carol was telling this tale and no one was contradicting her. Yeah, great place to hide a teenager you don't want getting media attention -- right at the home of the missing child, where media is camping at the end of the driveway. I'm sure investigators had a long chat with J on Saturday, if not Friday evening, and have had more chats with him since.

And it's not the least bit surprising, given that he's a minor, that LE would be keeping absolutely mum about anything they'd learned from him. Plus if information from J is critical to bringing criminal charges against Terri, that would explain the reluctance to arrest her. If they think they can pressure her into a confession and plea bargain, and thus avoid having to drag this poor young man into a courtroom to testify against his mother in a highly publicized trial, they'd make a long, patient, and intense effort to do that. There are already enough victims in this case without unnecessarily creating another one.

How do they know, is my point. Neither was, by their words, present at the school. How do they know.

IMO, there were witnesses to baby being with Terri at the school, but it's the one detail LE was trying to keep to themselves. I suspect they were not too pleased with Kaine when he made that statement.

The contents of their inteviews with Terri's teenage son J. Who Terri's mother was babbling to the media was away on a scout camping trip with his father when Kyron disappeared, and wouldn't be reachable until the scheduled end of the trip -- Carol Moulton even embellished the tale by saying how difficult it would be to give him the "news" when he got back. That was just bizarre. Obviously LE knew the story wasn't true, and if it had been, they'd have immediately sent investigators out to get him to interview him in case he had any ideas about where/why Kyron might have wandered off. And obviously the media could easily figure that out -- I assume they quietly asked LE "WTF? Why the heck aren't you going out to get him and question him?", and that LE explained the real situation and asked them not to make an issue out of this.

The excuse some posters have offered, that it was a little white lie aimed at keeping the media away from him, didn't hold water once we learned he was actually at Kaine at Terri's house on Saturday -- while Carol was telling this tale and no one was contradicting her. Yeah, great place to hide a teenager you don't want getting media attention -- right at the home of the missing child, where media is camping at the end of the driveway. I'm sure investigators had a long chat with J on Saturday, if not Friday evening, and have had more chats with him since.

And it's not the least bit surprising, given that he's a minor, that LE would be keeping absolutely mum about anything they'd learned from him. Plus if information from J is critical to bringing criminal charges against Terri, that would explain the reluctance to arrest her. If they think they can pressure her into a confession and plea bargain, and thus avoid having to drag this poor young man into a courtroom to testify against his mother in a highly publicized trial, they'd make a long, patient, and intense effort to do that. There are already enough victims in this case without unnecessarily creating another one.

I'm not sure how this boy figures in to all of this, but I'm certain he does in some way.

...Are we sure, super sure, that he was spotted there on the morning of the science fair?

Respectfully snipped. Whether or not Terri and/or Kyron were actually IN the school on the morning of June 4 has always been a concern for me, so much so that I started a thread to discuss this very topic.

From all accounts, LE has confirmed that Terri and Kyron were, indeed, in Skyline School on Friday morning, June 4 and seen together in Kyron's classroom while TMH took photos of the boy in front of his science exhibit. As this is one of the very few statements that LE has issued in the case, I'm going to accept it unless or until I hear otherwise. jmo

What would be their motive to lie to LE? Sorry I just do not see them lying about it.
I don't think that KH or DY lied to LE about Baby K being with TH that morning at the school. I have long thought that KH believed that TH was taking the baby with her, but instead TH left the baby with someone while she took care of business. Perhaps MC?

Coming out of lurking... :couch:

This may be completely off base, I'd like to offer an idea re: why LE won't discuss Baby K.

Maybe her location that morning is relevant to the case, maybe not, but has anyone thought that maybe LE is keeping it private for the exact same reason we call her "Baby K" instead of using her actual name -- that she's an innocent minor and they don't want to drag her through any more mud than they have to?

Just a thought. :cow:

...Resume lurking...

YES... and because she is too young to be a witness anyway. No need to bring her into anything.

Well, we know they know a lot that we don't, but we also know they don't know enough to arrest anyone or even call anyone a suspect or POI. After all this time, that's sad for Kyron.

For well over a year, I kept insisting that LE in FL knew a lot more than we do about Haleigh's case. Now I'm beginning to think nobody knows nuthin'!! No one has ever been charged, and probably never will be, and Haleigh is still missing. The best we can hope for is they will be in prison for several years for drugs.

I'm getting tired of these kids missing, and I think I may have to retire and find another hobby. What is wrong with this world we live in, when our kids and grandkids are not safe at home or at school? It makes me ill!!!

Well, we know they know a lot that we don't, but we also know they don't know enough to arrest anyone or even call anyone a suspect or POI. After all this time, that's sad for Kyron.

They may KNOW but getting the evidence to prove it is a different thing. The DA will not allow them to arrest or charge anyone until they know they've got an airtight case, I would bet on it.
As for not naming a suspect or POI, check some other cases for the past few years. You won't EVER see them name a suspect publicly till they've got the cuffs on them... and they rarely name a POI, without qualifying it as "someone they want to talk to." This is for legal purposes.

I agree with Texas Ldy; I gave LE far too much credit in Haleigh's case in expecting an arrest/solution and so in this case,I am not assuming they know anything at all, until and unless they make an arrest and/or find Kyron, preferably both. Neither has happened in Fla. yet it seems obvious that at at least some of the bunch under suspicion as involved in that little girl's death and subsequent vanishing.

LE has not come out to speak to the public in a very long time. I think if they had made any real progress, we would know about it. They will have to justify their time and expense again soon. Most LE agencies are not especially humble, and elected officials are usually quite eager to let the public know how smart and effective they are. So when I don't hear from them, I wonder why.

I'm suprised how many people seem to believe that LE has alot of information and is "holding it close to the vest" and "carefully controlling what we hear in order to put pressure on TH." I haven't really seen any indication of that. I hope I'm wrong but I think we know most of what they know, which doesn't amount to much beyond TH's sleazy extracurricular activities. And if this is what tight control over information looks like -with KH and DY giving frequent press conferences telling us what they've been "briefed" on - I'd hate to see a leaky investigation. I also don't see how any of the revelations about TH have been "orchestrated" to pressure her into coughing up a confession. All it's done has been to turn her into a lawyered-up woman who's lost everything that could have been used as leverage to get her to talk and now has only her freedom left to lose.

A little boy has been missing for over a month and a half; If they had any significant leads, I'd like to believe they wouldn't be keeping them secret in order to build a case, they would be following them up in every possible way - including public appeals - trying to recover that little boy. We haven't seen any of that, just more of the failed marriage sideshow.

I'm not sure how this boy figures in to all of this, but I'm certain he does in some way.

Yes, I'm not sure *how* either. But as I phrased it on another thread, the whole issue of J has been the "elephant in the room". Just from what's been made public in the media by his biological father, some sort of conflict between him and Kaine (and possibly Terri as well) led to his moving out of the house in the middle of the school year to go live with his grandparents. There was plenty of conflict in this household, and J was in a position to know a *lot* about it, not to mention that he has a much longer perspective on his mother's psyche than Kaine does. He's definitely an important source of information for LE (even if, perchance, he's refusing to talk to them, because that in itself would be relevant information).

It's perfectly appropriate that LE isn't making public any information about him or identifying him as the source of any information, since he's a minor. But I think that makes for some very important information that we don't have. And if they manage to get Terri to confess and avoid a trial, I suspect there's a whole lot we'll never know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back