What Does The Crime Scene Tell Us About The Killer

:bang: Spilled her guts, that's what she should've done! Better late than never. If someone did that to her they might do it again to someone else, maybe she wouldn't be able to save Caylee but she would save the next innocent victim. JMO

DR. BILL MANION, PATHOLOGIST: No. It seems the evidence now shows that she was killed at home. There was decomposition in the trunk of the car and her body was transported there.

I guess what bothered me today when I read the story that Mr. Kronk thought he saw a skull in August, correct me if I`m wrong, but when I first heard about Mr. Kronk discovering the skull, he said he picked up a plastic bag and the skull rolled out of the bag. How did the skull get back in the bag? He said it was sticking out of the bag. This was from August until December? I just don`t believe it.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: None of it really makes a whole lot of sense.

MANION: The body could remain undisturbed for five months with animals and wind and rain and flooding. It doesn`t make sense to me.

That's exactly what I would've thought, if we didn't know better. Had she reported Caylee missing immediately, and not waited 31 days, and there was no decomp in KC's trunk, I would totally have thought that this was likely what happened.

If that was the case, the pedophile would have to live very close to the A home, I believe...it would have made no sense otherwise for this person to abduct Caylee then travel back to the area of the abduction to dump the body...A pedophile who had no connection to KC or knowledge of her as a person would have had no way to know that KC wouldn't call 911 to report the child missing, he would probably think just the opposite...Also, if she had been snatched out of the yard by a pedophile, then she may have had a book or some personal item with her, but it's possible a pedophilic killer would have kept that item to relive the experience again later, instead of dumping it with the body...Also, if it was some random perv, then we would see that any blankets, trash bags, or other things used to dispose of the body would NOT have come from the A home....Crime scene is not really consistent with this in my opinion...

If that was the case, the pedophile would have to live very close to the A home, I believe...it would have made no sense otherwise for this person to abduct Caylee then travel back to the area of the abduction to dump the body...A pedophile who had no connection to KC or knowledge of her as a person would have had no way to know that KC wouldn't call 911 to report the child missing, he would probably think just the opposite...Also, if she had been snatched out of the yard by a pedophile, then she may have had a book or some personal item with her, but it's possible a pedophilic killer would have kept that item to relive the experience again later, instead of dumping it with the body...Also, if it was some random perv, then we would see that any blankets, trash bags, or other things used to dispose of the body would NOT have come from the A home....Crime scene is not really consistent with this in my opinion...

Don't get me wrong. I am 100% convinced that Casey is the lone perp. But, to be devil's advocate, had the phantom pedophile/abductor been a neighbor, then the dump site would be close to their home as well. As for the books, blankets, etc., she could've had those with her. Its unlikely, I admit, but not impossible. As far as keeping something to relive the experience, maybe he did. We don't know what all she had on her when she disappeared. According to Cindy, nothing was missing, so either Casey replaced those things, or Cindy was mistaken/lying. The part where Casey messed up, if she was trying to make it look like a pedophile, or someone else was responsible, was the waiting 31 days to report her missing. That is the one piece of evidence that to me seals the deal that she did it. Who waits a month to report a 2 1/2 year old missing? I read that story about the older child who wasn't reported missing until much later, but that was an older child with a history of running away. This is a 2 year old. 2 year olds don't run away, and if they do, you stop everything and search for them. They cannot fend for themselves. Of course, Casey will say that she thought Caylee was in the mythical Zanny's good hands, but since no one has proven that Zanny exists, and Casey hasn't come up with an identity of an actual person who watched Caylee, we can only conclude that there wasn't anyone watching over Caylee.

Again, the 31 days and decomp in the trunk pretty much seal the deal to me that Casey did it. But, had those two parts of this case been different, I would probably still think Casey did it, but it might not be with as much certainty. There would've been some doubt, unless there are Casey fingerprints on that duct tape. Then no doubt.

Don't get me wrong. I am 100% convinced that Casey is the lone perp. But, to be devil's advocate, had the phantom pedophile/abductor been a neighbor, then the dump site would be close to their home as well. As for the books, blankets, etc., she could've had those with her. Its unlikely, I admit, but not impossible. As far as keeping something to relive the experience, maybe he did. We don't know what all she had on her when she disappeared. According to Cindy, nothing was missing, so either Casey replaced those things, or Cindy was mistaken/lying. The part where Casey messed up, if she was trying to make it look like a pedophile, or someone else was responsible, was the waiting 31 days to report her missing. That is the one piece of evidence that to me seals the deal that she did it. Who waits a month to report a 2 1/2 year old missing? I read that story about the older child who wasn't reported missing until much later, but that was an older child with a history of running away. This is a 2 year old. 2 year olds don't run away, and if they do, you stop everything and search for them. They cannot fend for themselves. Of course, Casey will say that she thought Caylee was in the mythical Zanny's good hands, but since no one has proven that Zanny exists, and Casey hasn't come up with an identity of an actual person who watched Caylee, we can only conclude that there wasn't anyone watching over Caylee.

Again, the 31 days and decomp in the trunk pretty much seal the deal to me that Casey did it. But, had those two parts of this case been different, I would probably still think Casey did it, but it might not be with as much certainty. There would've been some doubt, unless there are Casey fingerprints on that duct tape. Then no doubt.

Yes, she could have had an object with her, maybe two, but if she was literally snatched off the street, what two year old would be holding her book her blanket a garbage bag and duct tape?? No...if those items came from the A home, there is only one reason...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back